UFOS as the type of beings of the (current) watcher realm

e v e

Can an angel fallen or un-fallen build something with their hands?
what kind of something and in what realm (here or in the other world) ? Maybe I am trying still to understand your question. I'm sorry if my answer was not clear; that's probably why.

The fallen ones, by planning the fall, acquired eden constructs through adam, one being the hand as executive region... and built a false vine by that, which is this cosmos we are living in. The hand is a construct in the other world, both for the fallen ones and in eden.

We were trained (for centuries) to understand things in a either / or fashion...as if in the other world things do not have substance... when in fact His realm is real, just being of a different sort of stuff... not the coarse matter (dirt) of this type of cosmos we are in now and neither affected by the things that plague this temporal fallen type of reality.

In eden, Adam had a body, made from dust, but that dust was not the stuff of the current earth and his body was not the substandard type we have now. Just as Christ's body at resurrection was not the type we have now and was not subject to the 'rules' of physics here, which are the result of the fall.

I want to hear what you have to say and I'm sorry if I misunderstood something you meant to ask.

CrowCross

what kind of something and in what realm (here or in the other world) ? Maybe I am trying still to understand your question. I'm sorry if my answer was not clear; that's probably why.

The fallen ones, by planning the fall, acquired eden constructs through adam, one being the hand as executive region... and built a false vine by that, which is this cosmos we are living in. The hand is a construct in the other world, both for the fallen ones and in eden.

We were trained (for centuries) to understand things in a either / or fashion...as if in the other world things do not have substance... when in fact His realm is real, just being of a different sort of stuff... not the coarse matter (dirt) of this type of cosmos we are in now and neither affected by the things that plague this temporal fallen type of reality.

In eden, Adam had a body, made from dust, but that dust was not the stuff of the current earth and his body was not the substandard type we have now. Just as Christ's body at resurrection was not the type we have now and was not subject to the 'rules' of physics here, which are the result of the fall.

I want to hear what you have to say and I'm sorry if I misunderstood something you meant to ask.
I was asking if an angel has the ability to build a UFO.

To determine just what the dust was...dirt was...is unknowable. To suggest one does know would be total speculation.

But, as to the dust, we do know it came from this planet called earth. The bible tells us that in the Genesis account.

It is my belief that Adam and Eves bodies were like Christ resurrected body. The bible doesn't come right out and say that and I must speculate as it seems to make sense as their bodies did change somehow at and after the fall. Sin which resulted in the fall caused the substandard bodies we have now.

e v e

I was asking if an angel has the ability to build a UFO.

To determine just what the dust was...dirt was...is unknowable. To suggest one does know would be total speculation.

But, as to the dust, we do know it came from this planet called earth. The bible tells us that in the Genesis account.

It is my belief that Adam and Eves bodies were like Christ resurrected body. The bible doesn't come right out and say that and I must speculate as it seems to make sense as their bodies did change somehow at and after the fall. Sin which resulted in the fall caused the substandard bodies we have now.
being more powerful than man in his current state, I would say yes they could.

I agree with your last paragraph. :)

This (current) earth came after the fall. We were barred up to now from eden... right?

CrowCross

I don’t see evidence for that. To the contrary.
Where was the earth swapped out?

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, Heli, Matthat, Levi, Melki, Jannai, Joseph, Mattathias, Amos, Nahum, Esli, Naggai, Maath, Mattathias, Semein, Josech, Joda, Joanan, Rhesa, Zerubbabel, Shealtiel, Neri, Melki, Addi, Cosam, Elmadam, Er, Joshua, Eliezer, Jorim, Matthat, Levi, Simeon, Judah, Joseph, Jonam, Eliakim, Melea, Menna, Mattatha, Nathan, David, Jesse, Obed, Boaz, Salmon, Nahshon, Amminadab, Ram, Hezron, Perez, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Terah, Nahor, Serug, Reu, Peleg, Eber, Shelah, Cainan, Arphaxad, Shem, Noah, Lamech, Methuselah, Enoch, Jared, Mahalalel, Kenan, Enosh, Seth, Adam, God.

e v e

Where was the earth swapped out?

Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, Heli, Matthat, Levi, Melki, Jannai, Joseph, Mattathias, Amos, Nahum, Esli, Naggai, Maath, Mattathias, Semein, Josech, Joda, Joanan, Rhesa, Zerubbabel, Shealtiel, Neri, Melki, Addi, Cosam, Elmadam, Er, Joshua, Eliezer, Jorim, Matthat, Levi, Simeon, Judah, Joseph, Jonam, Eliakim, Melea, Menna, Mattatha, Nathan, David, Jesse, Obed, Boaz, Salmon, Nahshon, Amminadab, Ram, Hezron, Perez, Judah, Jacob, Isaac, Abraham, Terah, Nahor, Serug, Reu, Peleg, Eber, Shelah, Cainan, Arphaxad, Shem, Noah, Lamech, Methuselah, Enoch, Jared, Mahalalel, Kenan, Enosh, Seth, Adam, God.
... at the time of the flood. note the shortened lifespan that begins after noah and his family crossed over. we would have to start at genesis 1.

e v e

Ummm... What "locusts of rev"? What is that?

What is the "watcher realm"?
the book of revelation talks about the locusts to be arriving here. they are the spirits of the pantheon gods' realm (led by lucifer/marduk/agni) ...up to 2.4 billion of them which invade this earth when their 'elysian fields' are destroyed. those gods are the watchers, also known as fallen angels but many pagan texts also refer to them as the greek and egyptian and vedic gods etc. their realm is in the other world. It is they would created the current earth and bodies. God would not create such as mess as this.

In rg veda, lucifer is called agni and in sumerian texts he is referred to as marduk and in egyptian texts thoth. Sumerian texts refer to eden as tiamat. In rg veda texts, adam and eve are referred to as yama and yami.

Mr Laurier

the book of revelation talks about the locusts to be arriving here. they are the spirits of the pantheon gods' realm (led by lucifer/marduk/agni) ...up to 2.4 billion of them which invade this earth when their 'elysian fields' are destroyed. those gods are the watchers, also known as fallen angels but many pagan texts also refer to them as the greek and egyptian and vedic gods etc. their realm is in the other world. It is they would created the current earth and bodies. God would not create such as mess as this.

In rg veda, lucifer is called agni and in sumerian texts he is referred to as marduk and in egyptian texts thoth. Sumerian texts refer to eden as tiamat. In rg veda texts, adam and eve are referred to as yama and yami.
Wow.

They were merely described as locust due to heir sheer number. These creautures are not insects. They are much larger than men.

Harry Leggs

Ezek 8
On the sixth year, on the fifth day of the sixth month, I was sitting in my house, and the elders of Judah were sitting before me; and there the hand of the Lord GOD fell upon me. 2Then I looked and saw a figure like that of a man. From His waistdown His appearance was like fire, and from His waist up He was as bright as the gleam of amber.3He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. Then the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and carried me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes jealousy was seated.…

e v e

Yes...I just started a thread about in apologetics...you may find the title a bit dramatic..but what you said is the gist.

CrowCross

Yes...I just started a thread about in apologetics...you may find the title a bit dramatic..but what you said is the gist.
I'll click on over and check it out.