UFOS as the type of beings of the (current) watcher realm

rakovsky

EjlRmS6VgAEBokR

Right click and choose Open in New Tab to see this in better details.

It's a good graph of the different theories about what UFOs actually are. I suppose that they could be more than one at the same time.

CrowCross

EjlRmS6VgAEBokR

Right click and choose Open in New Tab to see this in better details.

It's a good graph of the different theories about what UFOs actually are. I suppose that they could be more than one at the same time.
Interesting chart....but it doesn't ask the question....
Can a fallen angel screw a nut onto a bolt and bring it here from another dimension?

e v e

Interesting chart....but it doesn't ask the question....
Can a fallen angel screw a nut onto a bolt and bring it here from another dimension?
its not just those fallen angels
but also the types of spirit beings of the satanic realm ..
those spirit beings are the locusts of rev

CrowCross

its not just those fallen angels
but also the types of spirit beings of the satanic realm ..
those spirit beings are the locusts of rev
9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the ]bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

They do seem to be pretty nasty.

e v e

9 Then the fifth angel sounded: And I saw a star fallen from heaven to the earth. To him was given the key to the ]bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

They do seem to be pretty nasty.
yes they do dont they .

awful...

rakovsky

Which ones?
The Incorporeal -> Demonic category
Plus
The Physical Nuts and Bolts ("Consisting of material" objects) category.

Theoretically you could have a combination of categories. For example, Demons could make aliens from other planets visit and do things on earth. Or Time Traveling humans could visit earth in spaceships and watch ET aliens from outer space visiting earth at the same time in history.

CrowCross

The Incorporeal -> Demonic category
Plus
The Physical Nuts and Bolts ("Consisting of material" objects) category.

Theoretically you could have a combination of categories. For example, Demons could make aliens from other planets visit and do things on earth. Or Time Traveling humans could visit earth in spaceships and watch ET aliens from outer space visiting earth at the same time in history.
From what I hear there is suppose to be some sort of government disclosure in June.

rakovsky

From what I hear there is suppose to be some sort of government disclosure in June.
I kind of remember seeing a video like this one where Gen. Samford says UFOs are real. In this one he just says there are sightings that can't be explained and that UFOs aren't a threat as far as he can tell.