UFO's

ReverendRV

What are the UFO's?

Are the UFO's from another planet?
I am convinced that anything which could be called a UFO, is in no way Extraterrestrial. I believe we are all there is. I commented on Dr Becky's video about her thoughts on the proliferation of Life in the Universe; she concluded there are 100,000 Earth Analogs in the Universe. She always sounds so excited; but she failed to say there are 100 billion Galaxies in the Universe ;) When experts admit Life is rare, although they sound like Cheerleaders FOR Life when they say it; it's easy to deconstruct those numbers even further...

Temujin

I am convinced that anything which could be called a UFO, is in no way Extraterrestrial. I believe we are all there is. I commented on Dr Becky's video about her thoughts on the proliferation of Life in the Universe; she concluded there are 100,000 Earth Analogs in the Universe. She always sounds so excited; but she failed to say there are 100 billion Galaxies in the Universe ;) When experts admit Life is rare, although they sound like Cheerleaders FOR Life when they say it; it's easy to deconstruct those numbers even further...
See this:
Partivularly:
"One 2020 study that analysed Kepler data calculated that the Milky Way could harbour as many as six billion Earth-like planets, while another estimated the number of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy at about 300 million". Having said that, life isn't the problem. There is a better than 50%chance that there is life elsewhere in our solar system. Certainly the conditions for life are, or once we're, there. The problem is eukaryotic life. That may be very rare indeed. Personally, I doubt there is more than on intelligent civilisation in the galaxy at any one time, so in practical terms, yes, we are all there is. The idea that UFOs are extraterrestrial would mean that another intelligent civilisation was present, not just in our galaxy, but capable of defying the laws of physics to get here. Frankly, Wakunda is more likely.

ReverendRV

See this:
Partivularly:
"One 2020 study that analysed Kepler data calculated that the Milky Way could harbour as many as six billion Earth-like planets, while another estimated the number of potentially habitable planets in our galaxy at about 300 million". Having said that, life isn't the problem. There is a better than 50%chance that there is life elsewhere in our solar system. Certainly the conditions for life are, or once we're, there. The problem is eukaryotic life. That may be very rare indeed. Personally, I doubt there is more than on intelligent civilisation in the galaxy at any one time, so in practical terms, yes, we are all there is. The idea that UFOs are extraterrestrial would mean that another intelligent civilisation was present, not just in our galaxy, but capable of defying the laws of physics to get here. Frankly, Wakunda is more likely.
Exactly...

I have a saying; 'When Cosmologists think Creationists aren't looking, they will be honest with each other about how Rare Life is'...

Astro Physicists tend to exaggerate just what an Earth-Like Exoplanet is; Venus and Mars would be Earth-Like. Their estimations can always be whittled down. When they say there are 6 billion Earth-Like planets, they are not saying there are 6 billion 'Eta-Earths'. This is why Dr Becky said she thinks there are 100,000 Eta-Earths in the Universe...

But like I said, even that number can be reduced to 1...

Temujin

Exactly...

I have a saying; 'When Cosmologists think Creationists aren't looking, they will be honest with each other about how Rare Life is'...

Astro Physicists tend to exaggerate just what an Earth-Like Exoplanet is; Venus and Mars would be Earth-Like. Their estimations can always be whittled down. When they say there are 6 billion Earth-Like planets, they are not saying there are 6 billion 'Eta-Earths'. This is why Dr Becky said she thinks there are 100,000 Eta-Earths in the Universe...

But like I said, even that number can be reduced to 1...
Earth like is not really relevant I think. Capable of supporting life is different, as is capable of supporting intelligent life. Anywhere with liquid water and an energy source can support life. And very likely will be found to do so. Mars, Europa, Titan could all have evidence of life.

ReverendRV

Earth like is not really relevant I think. Capable of supporting life is different, as is capable of supporting intelligent life. Anywhere with liquid water and an energy source can support life. And very likely will be found to do so. Mars, Europa, Titan could all have evidence of life.
Okay, I'll give you that...

But wouldn't a population of Lifeless planets which are capable if producing Life, lower the number from 6 to 3 billion? I think so. If we have 3 Earth-Like planets here, that should lower that number to 100 billion. This would mean we're all the Life there is in our Galaxy. This means that extraterrestrial Life doesn't visit the Earth, and UFO's are something else. You mention places like Europa and Titan; but these are not Eta Earths though, right? I think according to your premise of Lifeless planets which possibly can generate Life (with their disadvantage, how could they develop Eukaryotic Life?), when you include Exo-Moons as a part of this population; that number has got to be radically reduced again...

CrowCross

Could they be coming from another dimension?

Temujin

But wouldn't a population of Lifeless planets which are capable if producing Life, lower the number from 6 to 3 billion? I think so. If we have 3 Earth-Like planets here, that should lower that number to 100 billion. This would mean we're all the Life there is in our Galaxy. This means that extraterrestrial Life doesn't visit the Earth, and UFO's are something else. You mention places like Europa and Titan; but these are not Eta Earths though, right? I think according to your premise of Lifeless planets which possibly can generate Life, when you include Exo-Moons as a part of this population; that number has got to be radically reduced again...
I am content with the notion that we are the only intelligent life in the galaxy, at present. That makes us special, but not that special, given the number of galaxies. My point was that the limiting factor is not the provision of habitats but the difficulty and unlikelihood of progressing from prokarote to eukarote.

CrowCross

But wouldn't a population of Lifeless planets which are capable if producing Life, lower the number from 6 to 3 billion? I think so. If we have 3 Earth-Like planets here, that should lower that number to 100 billion. This would mean we're all the Life there is in our Galaxy. This means that extraterrestrial Life doesn't visit the Earth, and UFO's are something else. You mention places like Europa and Titan; but these are not Eta Earths though, right? I think according to your premise of Lifeless planets which possibly can generate Life (with their disadvantage, how could they develop Eukaryotic Life?), when you include Exo-Moons as a part of this population; that number has got to be radically reduced again...
Many people see pictures of what they call ancient civilizations on mars. I'm not saying they are ....but it's an interesting hour or two googling the topic.

ReverendRV

Could they be coming from another dimension?
As a Christian, I think this is possible; because Jesus came from the dimension of Heaven. But I don't think there are other people like us from other dimensions; IE the Multiverse...

But I only want to talk about why there are no Extraterrestrials...

Last edited:

ReverendRV

Kardashev 5? ~ by ReverendRV

Revelation 21:1 NIV
; Then I saw "a new heaven and a new earth," for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.

When Cosmologists speculate about the existence of Extraterrestrials, they tend to categorize potential civilizations by using the Kardashev Scale; proposed by the Astronomer Nicolai Kardashev long ago in the 60’s. This Scale has three categories based on the use of available energy; Planetary, Stellar and Galactic. Because of the advancement in Quantum Theory, proposals have been made to add a fourth and fifth category to the Scale; Universal and Multiversal Power! Inherent in this proposal is the contingency for the existence of Life which Transcends the Universe; right? Scientist suggest that it’s possible for several kinds of Universes to exist outside of Space and Time; so a ‘Steady State’ Universe could exist. This type of Universe would be Eternal, populated by Eternal people with Multiversal Power. And being Eternal, this demands that it be the ‘Parent Universe’ of all Universes. ~ In a way, Science catches up with the Bible without even knowing it; after all, Heaven, Earth, and Hell would qualify to be a Multiverse; right?

If Kardashev 5 Aliens came to Earth and demanded we keep their law, would you do it? I suppose you wouldn’t have a choice; they have the Might, and Right, as the obvious Creators of the Multiverse. Since a ‘Steady State’ Universe cannot evolve into new Universes, we are their Creation. Such an advanced civilization should be highly ethical, so their Laws would be similar to fundamental Laws we’re already under. ~ Have you ever Stolen ANYTHING? What would someone from a Kardashev 5 society call you for Stealing? “They wouldn’t call me anything, because I took it from MY job”. But remember, you’re under their Law; and they own the World and everything in it, anything you’ve Stolen you’ve stolen from them. ~ Stealing is only one of God’s Ten Commandments; if he judged you by his standard, will you be guilty? The Bible says breaking one Law breaks all of them; even Murder. Would you go to Heaven or to Hell?

God is highly ethical, so he has to love Justice; but he’s just as Merciful. ~ For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him shall not be cast into the Universe of Hell but be received with open arms in the Universe of Heaven. The Logos of God came down from above to be Incarnated in the person of Jesus Christ, to keep the Law of Heaven for Mankind. Though he was not a Lawbreaker, his Cross bore a sign charging him for being the King they didn’t want. He will freely trade you his sign for the sign from the Cross next to his, a sign charging us with Thievery. He shed his blood and died on the Cross as a Thief, the Just dying for the Unjust. He was buried, but arose from the dead; showing he was alive to five hundred people. We’re Saved by merciful Grace through Faith, apart from meritorious Works lest we boast in ourselves. Repent of your Sin, Confess Jesus Christ as your Lord God; go to Church and ask them for a Bible. ~ I always say Science will eventually prove the Bible is true…

Ec 1:9 NLT; History merely repeats itself. It has all been done before. Nothing under the sun is truly new.

CrowCross

As a Christian, I think this is possible; because Jesus came from the dimension of Heaven. But I don't think there are other people like us from other dimensions; IE the Multiverse...

But I only want to talk about why there are no Extraterrestrials...
A question is....does an angel fallen or not, have the ability to screw a nut onto a bolt?

Dizerner

A question is....does an angel fallen or not, have the ability to screw a nut onto a bolt?

Hugh Ross has some studies that link real alien-like activity with involvement with the occult. I think he has a real case.

I was recently watching the story of the Skinwalker Ranch, which involves both UFO and other strange activity.

I personally have no doubt this could go back to Indian Shaman activity on the same grounds.

Ultimately this activity is meant to lead people away from faith in God...

CrowCross

Hugh Ross has some studies that link real alien-like activity with involvement with the occult. I think he has a real case.

I was recently watching the story of the Skinwalker Ranch, which involves both UFO and other strange activity.

I personally have no doubt this could go back to Indian Shaman activity on the same grounds.

Ultimately this activity is meant to lead people away from faith in God...
Skinwalker Ranch is an interesting show....I don't know what to think of it except...maybe.

I believe the alien or alien-like activity could also be used to lead people away from God. For example, lets say they showed up and said...we formed and planted you humans on this earth.

There is also project blue beam.

Dizerner

Skinwalker Ranch is an interesting show....I don't know what to think of it except...maybe.

I believe the alien or alien-like activity could also be used to lead people away from God. For example, lets say they showed up and said...we formed and planted you humans on this earth.

There is also project blue beam.

I don't know if you remember the old poster "Winman" but he told me some UFO stories he personally experienced. I don't think he would mind me sharing them here if you were curious.

CrowCross

I don't know if you remember the old poster "Winman" but he told me some UFO stories he personally experienced. I don't think he would mind me sharing them here if you were curious.
Lets here some.

Personally I've never seen one.
Just after dusk one night I was watching a bright light move across the sky...then it suddenly disappeared. I thought, that was interesting. Later I found out it was a satellite that was being lit up by the sun then moved into the earths shadow.

Dizerner

Ok.

I couldn't his first story, it must have been on the old forum.

Now I will tell you my second close encounter, this occurred on Oct. 24, 1973, I was 19 years old. It was in the same town, which was Jacksonville Beach, Florida.

There was a "wave" of UFO sightings in September and October of 1973, and I spent a great deal of time sitting in my front yard looking at the sky that month. That was not unusual for me, as I have always been into astronomy. I owned a telescope back then, and I own one now. The weather was always warm in Florida, so I would spend many hours looking at the sky, but especially when there were all these many reports.

On the night I saw this UFO, I saw a red light in the sky that sat in one spot for a long time. That got my attention, because only helicopters or blimps can do that, but this light made no sound. Still, it was just a light, so I was not sure what it was. After awhile it slowly moved off toward the ocean, it was around 11PM. I went in and told my Dad I was driving down to the beach to see if I could get a better look at this object.

I drove down to the beach and parked beside a Holiday Inn in our town. This was right on the beach. I stood on the boardwalk and looked out to the northeast, where I saw this red light again. It just sat still in one spot for a long time, over 10 minutes. That was interesting, but after awhile I became bored, as all it was was a light, I could see no detail. Finally, I decided to go back home.

When I turned around to walk back to my car, I suddenly saw this very large orange object coming right down the beach. I was facing south, and it was coming north directly toward me. It was shaped kind of like a football, but more like a diamond with straight lines and angles. It glowed a bright orange and looked exactly like hot steel looks in a furnace, and it was surrounded by an orange haze or halo. It made absolutely no sound whatsoever. This object was probably about a half mile down the beach and directly over a car that was driving north on the beach. Both the object and the car were approaching me at maybe 20 miles per hour. This object looked to be no more than 150 to 200 feet up. I would estimate it was about 60 feet wide and 20 feet high, or about the size of a house.

The car turned to my right and exited the beach at a ramp, but this object continued to approach me until it was only maybe a block or two away from me, VERY close. I actually started to get a little afraid and looked for a place to hide from this object. I was going to go down into a stairwell that led down to the beach when I noticed a man standing in front of the Holiday Inn smoking a cigarette. He was leaning against the railing on the boardwalk and looking straight out at the ocean, completely unaware of this object just above and to his right. I ran over to the man, pointing up and saying, "Look at that!". He looked up very surprised and exclaimed, "What is that?!?" I answered, "I don't know, but I think it is one of those UFOs." We both just stood there and stared at this object, which had stopped still in the sky and was just sitting there. It still did not make any noise whatsoever.

As I said before, this object looked solid, like steel in a furnace. It seemed to have waves of light that passed upward through it, like a Jacob's Ladder that you see in a Sci-fi movie or Frankenstein. Then the object seemed to morph or flatten out into a long flat rectangle. The man said, "Did you see that?", I answered "Yes". We continued to watch. It just sat there about another minute, and then it did something I will never forget, it shot off like a bullet to the east out over the ocean. When I say shot off, I mean, this thing went from ZERO to many thousands of miles per hour INSTANTLY, I have never seen anything move so fast. It moved so fast that it appeared to stretch like a piece of taffy, and then it turned into a little orange ball that shot over the horizon. As it passed over the horizon it seemed to dive downwards, showing it was following the curvature of the earth. It left a long orange vapor trail like the haze that had surrounded it, that took 3 or 4 minutes to fade away. I did not make any noise whatsoever when it did this.

The man asked, "Do you think that was a rocket?" I said, "No, rockets don't sit still in the sky". I knew what I was saying, because I have seen many rockets from where I lived. Back in the 60s we could see the huge Atlas rockets when they went up, and even the Space Shuttle years later. Even rockets do not shoot across the entire sky in a second.

Anyway, the man asked me if I was going to tell anybody, but I told him I didn't know who to tell. I drove home and told my Dad, but he was half asleep and I don't think he heard me. The next day I told some people at work, and they all laughed at me, which made me embarrassed and angry. But luckily for me, a report came on the radio that said several people had reported seeing this UFO. When my co-workers heard that they began to believe me, which made me feel a little better. Still, I have found most people think you are crazy when you tell them these stories.

So, this UFO sighting was pretty dramatic, especially when this thing shot away. I have NEVER seen anything move so fast before or after.