Ukraine

Franklin Graham just posted a request on Facebook that we pray for President Putin. Perhaps doing this would be the best way to ensure peace in the Ukraine.

The power of prayer is like no other. We have so many Ukrainian brothers we have been praying for, they have been lied to and deceived by Putin these last 4 years. The many here we know have family back there and some have been back and forth to USA since the Crimea takeover. They just want peace. Please everyone let's keep the prayers alive for our christian brothers there.

The power of prayer is like no other. We have so many Ukrainian brothers we have been praying for, they have been lied to and deceived by Putin these last 4 years. The many here we know have family back there and some have been back and forth to USA since the Crimea takeover. They just want peace. Please everyone let's keep the prayers alive for our christian brothers there.
Praying for oppressed people and Christians around the world.

Father, I remember praying for help and asking you to bless my enemy. You helped me then and You help me every day because I am so needy. I'm sorry for everyone who suffers. Please ease their pain. May Your will be done on earth as it is heaven. May You influence Putin. None of us have power over him so I ask you to help men to know what to do and help Putin to refrain from hurting people. Thank you for the strength that Germany is showing. In Jesus' name. Amen.

My dad was only 8 years old when his father died in a V. A. hospital.

I'm feeling ANGRY today at the decisions being made by our namby-pamby government. (It's time for more prayer.)

My brother, an atheist, isn't speaking to me and I'm okay with that because I've barely discussed anything with him and he apparently is so far left it's ridiculous. I didn't pressure him to become a Christian and tried to not say much about politics. Recently he interrogated me and then cut me off. I answered his questions very calmly and didn't realize that his purpose was to justify ending our relationship. We were very close growing up in a dysfunctional family.

"Love puts the brakes on anger, slowing it down for the sake of the one loved."

My dad was only 8 years old when his father died in a V. A. hospital.

I'm feeling ANGRY today at the decisions being made by our namby-pamby government. (It's time for more prayer.)

My brother, an atheist, isn't speaking to me and I'm okay with that because I've barely discussed anything with him and he apparently is so far left it's ridiculous. I didn't pressure him to become a Christian and tried to not say much about politics. Recently he interrogated me and then cut me off. I answered his questions very calmly and didn't realize that his purpose was to justify ending our relationship. We were very close growing up in a dysfunctional family.

"Love puts the brakes on anger, slowing it down for the sake of the one loved."
I’m sorry to hear that. Most of my family distanced themselves from me when I left mormonism. In fact they told me I was no longer welcome in their home.

My Dad fought in WWll. He would be so disturbed by our government today, after all the sacrifices his generation made to secure freedom for the world.

I'm really sorry your family made such a huge mistake. Forgiveness and kindness blesses the one who forgives.

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:32

My father wasn't able to fight in WWII but he was about the right age. He had polio when he was in high school. He always walked with a limp. He was, nevertheless, accepted into the army right after the war, went to OCS, and afterwards always given a desk job.

I don't know how to pray for Putin. I told God that I don't know what to pray. Unfortunately, I think thousands of Russians have protested in Russia and they've been arrested.

The Lord's prayer comes to mind:

"Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

My heart is breaking for Ukraine and for Russian citizens.

God bless you! Your testimony means a lot to me.

God bless the wonderful heroic people of Ukraine. Let Christians continue to pray and may those who are able send weapons and find ways to help.

Praying, praying, praying.

" When morals decline and good men do nothing, evil flourishes."
-J. Edgar Hoover

" It has been said that for evil men to accomplish their purpose it is only necessary that good men should do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

Where are the good men to help the people of Ukraine?

Putin is a bully. So was Hitler. Ukraine needs help.

Last edited:
Back