Ukraine

Pray? Pray for the world to sentence Putin because he's a mass murderer. That is my conclusion. It's one thing to share the gospel with people. But what if they reject the message?

Matthew 10
11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, inquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. 12And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

It can't be wrong to prevent evil. Most Americans would protect their families from murderous intruders. What if we who didn't know the Japanese or Germans hadn't taken part in World War II? Why are we letting innocent people die in Ukraine? Stop the killing NOW.

I've been very distressed, but I won't even watch the news now. I'm angry at the hesitation to literally and immediately help the Ukrainians.

I will probably not be posting here at CARM for a while. I've decided to start my spring cleaning.

Why is Russia a permanent member of the security council, who allowed that big mistake? Why are countries who support terrorists on it? How can the council be effective with such members?

When will some of these leaders learn to love peace. The Russian people don't want the war. Prayer is needed as you are all rightly pointing out.
Loving peace requires good people preventing it. A city with no police force and no prison for murderers is overrun by violence and evil.

I agree that prayer is needed, but the correct actions of good people are also needed. And I'm not oblivious to Russians who are under Putin's evil. I have nothing against them.

1 John 5:19
19 And we know that we are of God, and the whole world lieth in wickedness.

More than half the evil people in the world are not restrained. My ex-brother-in-law broke his son's arm and molested multiple female children including his daughter and is probably still doing the same things instead of being where he belongs in prison.

Why is Russia a permanent member of the security council, who allowed that big mistake? Why are countries who support terrorists on it? How can the council be effective with such members?
I imagine something will be done about that. But when? Thank you for your input. I was definitely feeling alone.

I imagine something will be done about that. But when? Thank you for your input. I was definitely feeling alone.
Oh you are not alone. There are a lot of people who are concerned. The problem for leaders is what to do and how to do it without provoking him into doing something stupid. I mean sometimes they must feel like they are between a brick and a hard place so to speak. I see an ally of his in Russia is saying they have enough nuclear subs to wipe America off the map.

The trouble is China is watching how this plays out and you have North Korea. I wish we had been successful in the 60s of getting rid of all nuclear weapons.

We need our enemies to be saved.

Back