Unconditional and Conditional Covenants

SeventhDay

Unconditional and Conditional Covenants

To understand more fully that Jesus saving humanity is based upon an unconditional covenant and a fulfilment of the covenant God made to Abraham is very important. This covenant is an unconditional covenant and requires nothing of the second party which is Abraham to fulfill but God alone. There are conditions that God fulfills so that Abraham can embrace this covenant and receive the benefits of it.

In this topic I want us to discuss what a conditional covenant is as well as an unconditional covenant so we can understand what Jesus saving humanity entails or means. This will destroy the Arminian view of salvation in Christ Jesus and needs to be taught.

I would like to discuss what the Abrahamic covenant entails and how it was initiated.

Also, I would like to discuss Agape and Philio love with the understanding of conditional covenant and unconditional covenant to understand how these two kinds of love work.

Now, I want us to participate and learn together with the Spirit's guidance what these things mean instead of just giving my own view. The Lords says "let us reason together."
Let's get started!

God bless you.
?

Back