Unconditional election unto damnation.

Thank you for admitting YOUR correlation.
In the meantime, do not presume to speak for me.
All you can do is personally insult others.
Is it the "Spirit" that leads you to do that?
Actually I attack no one personally but doctrines . Do you understand the difference ? It appears you cannot differentiate between the two and conflate them .

Have you ever even considered that you have been trained and conditioned to read these Bible verses in a certain way?
One can ask you the same question.
Is that an impossibility?!
No, however, if it is true, then one would not be able to make it rationally harmonize with the rest of scripture, as in ALL of scripture.
This is human philosophy and logic that is guiding how the Bible is being interpreted.
No, the Bible is clear. Not all are saved, and there are those going to hell. This is seen in the clear, uncorrupted reading word by word scripture. Revelation is perhaps the clearest of all. Even Jesus was clear, when He spoke of those who would come to Him and say Lord, Lord, look at all we have done in your name. And He tells them to depart and go to the cheap Inn at the end of the street. No, we all know where He was telling them to go.
Nowhere in the Bible does it say "Figure out how things should work if God wants a certain thing."
Sure it does. There are things we won't be able to find, because God hasn't revealed it, but we are commanded by God through Paul to STUDY, to show thyself approved unto God, a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. (one of the small number of verses I have memorized.
And yet you do.
Not at all. Jesus made it so it doesn't have to be forced.

Well, you continue to build your theology on what YOU think "makes sense".
And I'll continue to build my theology on what the BIBLE teaches.
If you deny what he stated

"The faith that saves, in that context refers to entrusting yourself to God, in that context it is definately something you do, as it would not make sense to say that God entrusted you to Himself."

you are not following the bible

Acts 16:29–31 (ESV) — 29 And the jailer called for lights and rushed in, and trembling with fear he fell down before Paul and Silas. 30 Then he brought them out and said, “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” 31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Back