Undermining My Relationship

splash

Jesus Christ has given me several dreams about U.S celebrities undermining my relationships. I have been shown for example:

-That celebrities have gone to my significant other telling him that he should not get into a relationship with me. The question he needs to ask them is why.

- That a particular U.S rapper and her friends when she found out about my present relationship were shocked and dismayed and went to my significant other in his home to speak out against me. This is because they do not believe that I am good enough for him. This same sentiment was shared when two other female U.S celebrities came upcoming against me aggressively telling me that I am not good enough for my significant other.

-Jesus Christ has shown me a celebrity posing with him in a picture implying that they are together in order to cause drama in my relationship. This particular celebrity did not believe I was good enough for him, that she is a much better choice because of her physical appearance.

There are other instances where Jesus Christ showed me female celebrities questioning how my significant other was with me because I am not pretty enough, obviously like they are

-In yet another instance Jesus Christ showed me where a lot of female celebrities that are friends with my significant other do not approve of me and my relationship with him

There are a lot of people all the time who are going up to my significant other trying to undermine our relationship although I am trying to do the best I can considering that I have Dissociative Identity Disorder, with different alters who see themselves as separate people, wanting to lead separate lives as they wish. As I have said before I have been used in sexual mind control programming and as a result, it is difficult for me to remain in one relationship as I have been programmed to sexually service people since I was a child, but I am trying to do my best.

There is also a female celebrity who is good friends with my significant other ex and Jesus Christ showed me where she blamed me for him ending his relationship with her good friend. I am not the one who approached my significant other to start a relationship.

So when I see these liberal female celebrities and others talking about women empowerment, equality, self-love etc it is just a show. They do not believe what they say, they are saying what they say to advance their own career, to make more money. In reality, these celebrities and others believe that there are better than other people. That they look better, are superior in skill and abilities, that they are the upper crust and that they and their celebrity culture and way of life are superior to the masses, and that they know best, and therefore should control and influence the way that society runs. In their own mind, they are elitists, they are not normal like the rest of us, but are superior, having a superior culture and way of life.

In terms of the music industry in the U.S, Jesus Christ has shown me that persons within the industry view themselves as giants and they view me as being much much smaller than them. So in their eyes, I am nothing.

I also need to mention that there are Jamaican artists that have been successful in the U.S music industry who have been very upset when I speak out against what has been going on. They want me to just accept however celebrities are treating me so that they can advance their own careers. This is the same sentiment that some local Jamaican artists have and in one case when I decided not to allow celebrities to come into my home anymore, he got very upset and exhibited threatening words and behaviours toward me. Someone told him to confront me about this. This is entitled behaviour people have.

I am not here to serve celebrities, the reason why I have welcomed them into my space in the first place is because I have known some of them for a long time, they were nice people, and I wanted them to able to be free to visit me in a homely safe atmosphere. But because of the actions and attitudes of some celebrities, I am have been forced to speak out about what is happening and forced to protect my personal and family space.

Last edited:
Back