Understanding Scripture

dominion of Earth belongs to Mankind
an aspect of God became a Man, and will take back for Mankind what is rightfully Ours
And all who has received from God His anointing as Jesus did Abraham did Moses did Jesus did in Matt 3:16 and 120 did has taken up His kingdom and restored to Him. For The kingdom of God doesn’t come with observation it is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Not many has taken up Hos offer for His kingdom they seek another instead where it is impossible for God to take up His right to that kingdom in you.

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !
The Bible is Christocentric.
He's in the first verse, He's in the last verse
He's everywhere in between :)

He's in the first verse, He's in the last verse
He's everywhere in between :)
Are you speaking of Jesus or are you speaking of God?

If you are speaking of Jesus he didn't come along until a couple thousand years ago and was only here for a short 33 years.

If you are speaking of God He has always been in man and you can read it, Adam was the first to receive from God the same knowledge Jesus did in Matt 3:16 where both of these became like God to know this difference, see Gen 3:22, that wasn't new with Jesus at all. Abraham, Moses, and others received from God the very same as Jesus did. Jesus didn't even know God or His Spirit until God came to him by His Spirit and opens up who He is and His heaven to that man. Matt 3:16. But religious minds dont believe that at all, they think the man who God did reveal Himself in was a god himself, which is a spin off from Greek mythology who also worshiped man to be a god.

Man is the temple of God to be like Him, but not a god themselves unless your religion is man is your god instead of the One who is Spirit and came to that man.

The reason religious minds has a man as a god and do not know the God of Spirit Who came to that man and opens up who He is they do not know the one who came to Jesus and these others, even 120 in an upper room received the same from God as Jesus did. But He will do the same in all if they will obey Him as Jesus did and receive from Him His same mind, or Spirit it is called, to walk as He walks in it just as Jesus did.

the Bible is all about you and who are you in the Father as these were. Not many are like Him as He demands of you are they? Few in fact has found His way to be like Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure and without sin as God puts into man just as He did in Jesus nbo different at all.

You cant be of Christ, anointed of God at all least you have received the same from Him as Jesus did. Same mind be in you who was in Christ Jesus. That just doesnt work for religious minds claiming to be of Christ but haven't a clue what it actually is to be of Christ and Gods anointed one, which is Christ in you just as Jesus was anointed of God.

How can one say he is of Christ if you are not Gods anointed to be like Him by the same Spirit be in you who was in Christ Jesus who also was anointed of God? But I do agree with y'all you are not Gods anointed to be perfect as your Father unshaven is perfect as Jesus was ini the Father for your god is a man instead of the One true God who came to Jesus and manifested Himself in that man and us all who has received the very same God as Jesus did. This is the One you guys do not know, obvious in your worship of flesh as a god.

Jesus is God.

Any other strawmen today ?

You should stop identifying your self as a Christian and identify yourself for what you are, a non christian. All Christians affirm Jesus is God, non christians like yourself deny Him and have a false christ.

next...................
He was your god.

My God is the same One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His heaven to Jesus. Matt 3:16 just as He does in all who will obey and receive Him.

In Him -- He in me and I in Him are one. John 17. But then I know you won't understand what it is to actually be that person of Christ that is Gods intent for all mankind.

Jesus is God.

Any other strawmen today ?

You should stop identifying your self as a Christian and identify yourself for what you are, a non christian. All Christians affirm Jesus is God, non christians like yourself deny Him and have a false christ.

next...................

This is a lie made up by fake Christians.

This is a lie made up by fake Christians.
You're the FAKE because John1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 says He is both God and Man! Also He ( Jesus Christ ) is called "True God" in 1 John 5:20!--------------------------------

1 John 5:20​

King James Version​

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. --------------- - ------------------------- Jesus Christ is the True God in this Bible verse! That's why the angels that He created ( as Per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ), Worshiped Him In Heb.1:6, as God ( because He is God like His Father is - John 1:1 "God with God" ) and then God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8! Case Closed!

Last edited:
You're the FAKE because John1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 says He is both God and Man! Also He ( Jesus Christ ) is called "True God" in 1 John 5:20!-----------------

No it doesn't.

Also He ( Jesus Christ ) is called "True God" in 1 John 5:20!--------------------------------

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.​

Need some help with you reading comprehension skills?

He was your god.

My God is the same One who came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His heaven to Jesus. Matt 3:16 just as He does in all who will obey and receive Him.

In Him -- He in me and I in Him are one. John 17. But then I know you won't understand what it is to actually be that person of Christ that is Gods intent for all mankind.
Once again you confessed a false christ.

No it doesn't.

Need some help with you reading comprehension skills?
Yes it does, It ( John 1:1) says " the WORD was with God " and the Word "was God " ( God with God in the beginning )! Then God the Word became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So 1 John 5:20 does in FACT say this --- His Son ( Jesus Christ ), This is the true God and you need reading comprehension, as the CONTEXT is about His Son ( who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and " was with God " ( the Father and Holy Spirit )! Yes He was with the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1 because the Omnipresent Holy Spirit has aways EXISTED ( just like the Father & Word did ), as each are called " God " in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case closed!

You're the FAKE because John1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 says He is both God and Man! Also He ( Jesus Christ ) is called "True God" in 1 John 5:20!--------------------------------

1 John 5:20​

King James Version​

20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. --------------- - ------------------------- Jesus Christ is the True God in this Bible verse! That's why the angels that He created ( as Per John 1:3/Col.1:16 ), Worshiped Him In Heb.1:6, as God ( because He is God like His Father is - John 1:1 "God with God" ) and then God His Father called Him " O God " in verse 8! Case Closed!

Do you know why man is your god? It is because you do not know the One who is Spirit. The One who was in Jesus.

Once again you confessed a false christ.
Christ is always false to those whose god is a man. You jut never have figured out that Christ is Gods anointing in man. Christ in me is the same anointing Jesus basked in. This is the One you do not know from lack of having that same anointing from God Himself.

Yes it does, It ( John 1:1) says " the WORD was with God " and the Word "was God " ( God with God in the beginning )! Then God the Word became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! So 1 John 5:20 does in FACT say this --- His Son ( Jesus Christ ), This is the true God and you need reading comprehension, as the CONTEXT is about His Son ( who " was God " the Word in John 1:1 and " was with God " ( the Father and Holy Spirit )! Yes He was with the Father & Holy Spirit in John 1:1 because the Omnipresent Holy Spirit has aways EXISTED ( just like the Father & Word did ), as each are called " God " in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Case closed!
As long as your god is flesh you never will know the One of Spirit. The One who was in Jesus and these others who were like Him. And in is all who has received the same from Him as Jesus did

You sure mis out on His blessings of having His same mind which is Christ in you

Do you know why man is your god? It is because you do not know the One who is Spirit. The One who was in Jesus.
Do you know why you keep on telling LIES about me?!!!!!!!!!! It's because you have a reading comprehension problem! You've been told several times now on record on CARM that the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 ) is my GOD! Each are called God ( Not god as you WRONGFULLY stated Gary ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! So here's the TRINITY defined in 1 John 5:7 Gary -----------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. -------------------- So these 3 Divine Person are the ONE GOD ( TRINITY )! Case closed!

As long as your god is flesh you never will know the One of Spirit. The One who was in Jesus and these others who were like Him. And in is all who has received the same from Him as Jesus did

You sure mis out on His blessings of having His same mind which is Christ in you
How many times must you be told ( on record on CARM ) to put a stop to your telling LIES about me Gary?!!!! MY GOD ( not god as you wrongfully stated again ) is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 or Father, Word, & Holy Ghost of 1 John 5:7 )! Yes God the WORD ( Spirit - John 4:24 ) of John 1:1 became " Flesh " ( Incarnate or God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ, Gary ) in John 1:14, but God the Father & Holy Ghost ( that God the WORD was with in John 1:1 ) remained Spirit ( John 4:24 )! So once again Gary, here's 1John 5:7 that tells us those THREE ( Divine Persons ) are ONE ( TRINITY ) ------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ---------------- the ONE GOD or TRINITY, Gary! Case closed!

Do you know why you keep on telling LIES about me?!!!!!!!!!! It's because you have a reading comprehension problem! You've been told several times now on record on CARM that the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 ) is my GOD! Each are called God ( Not god as you WRONGFULLY stated Gary ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! So here's the TRINITY defined in 1 John 5:7 Gary -----------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. -------------------- So these 3 Divine Person are the ONE GOD ( TRINITY )! Case closed!
A lie? Is not your god a man?

How many times must you be told ( on record on CARM ) to put a stop to your telling LIES about me Gary?!!!! MY GOD ( not god as you wrongfully stated again ) is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 or Father, Word, & Holy Ghost of 1 John 5:7 )! Yes God the WORD ( Spirit - John 4:24 ) of John 1:1 became " Flesh " ( Incarnate or God in the Flesh as Jesus Christ, Gary ) in John 1:14, but God the Father & Holy Ghost ( that God the WORD was with in John 1:1 ) remained Spirit ( John 4:24 )! So once again Gary, here's 1John 5:7 that tells us those THREE ( Divine Persons ) are ONE ( TRINITY ) ------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ---------------- the ONE GOD or TRINITY, Gary! Case closed!
Oh Im sorry, I was under the impression that a man was your god?

And you never did answer my question I have asked 100 tome.
What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way? You cant answer that can you for you know it puts you under conviction for your worship of another god other then the One who sent that man to teach you the way to the God Jesus said sent him to do that very thing that you can read of in your book that you reject Gods messenger so vividly.

Those who believe a man was a god is ignorant of the One who is a Spirit and do not know His Spirit is Love nor how to live the deity of Love for God is a Spirit for God is Love and man is the temple of Him where the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you see a man with flesh and bone as as god, but is within you or is supposed to be within you as Jesus said in Luke 17:20-21 that you who worship flesh and bone as a god reject of God who is a Spirit and was in that man.

You are assuming God is flesh because you do not know the One who came to Jesus and spend up who He is by the Spirit that God is. See Matt 3:16. This is how He introduces Himself in man.

You just do not believe the way of Him to have His same mind and walk in it as Jesus and these others we read of did. And you are supposed to the same as well.

A lie? Is not your god a man?
FYI again Gary, You have a reading comprehension problem! my GOD ( not god as you wrongfully said again ) is a TRINITY composed of THREE Divine Persons called Father, WORD/Son , & Holy Spirit as so listed in these scriptures ( 1 John 5:7 & Matt.28:19 ) and each of those three Divine Persons can be called God ( Not god or GOD - Trinity ), as per John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 )! Here's 1 John 5:7 once again AS IS Gary ---------------

New King James Version​

7 For there are three ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 Gary ) that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( GOD or TRINITY ).
----------------------------- Yes the God the WORD of John 1:1 is the Son ( Jesus Christ ) mentioned in John 5:7 because John 1:14 tells us that God the Word of John 1:1 became " Flesh " ( incarnate - God the Word in the Flesh ) as the God-man then called Jesus Christ! So read it CORRECTLY this time Gary and stop calling the Son ( Jesus Christ) " a god " like the JW's do because He is God ( Just like the Father & Holy Spirit are ) and not a god! Case closed!

Oh Im sorry, I was under the impression that a man was your god?

And you never did answer my question I have asked 100 tome.
What if God really did send Jesus to show you the way? You cant answer that can you for you know it puts you under conviction for your worship of another god other then the One who sent that man to teach you the way to the God Jesus said sent him to do that very thing that you can read of in your book that you reject Gods messenger so vividly.
#1 - You were under that impression because of your POOR reading comprehension Gary! #2- And yes indeed I answered your question 100 Times ( not tome as you posted ) on record on CARM, but your reading comprehension problem keeps you from seeing that TRUTH from the scriptures that I keep on posting for you to read, and the True Christian Readers can CLEARLY see that, Gary! God the Father sent God the WORD of John 1:1 to become incarnate ( FLESH ) as Jesus Christ the God-Man in John 1:14! So that's the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) and not your counterfeit ( just a man or a god ) that you follow , that God the Father sent to show us the way to Him ( God the Father ) in Heaven as per John 14:6 Gary! Then Jesus ( God the Son ) sent God the Holy Spirit in John 16:7, on Pentecost of Acts chapter two to PERMANENTLY dwell ( 1 Cor.6:19 ) in all saved born again peoples temples/bodies! So that's the chain of command ( FSHS - Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 ) of the TRINITY ( the one GOD of the scriptures that said " US & OUR " in Gen.1:26, Gary )! Now READ all of these posted scriptures ( 10 of them, AS IS ) and put a STOP to your constant LIES about me Gary! Case closed on your counterfeit jesus ( just a man only as per your say so, - man's word - that TWISTS [ 2 Peter 3:16 } all these AS IS posted scriptures!

Back