Understanding Scripture

Why not interact with people.

IMO, you guys are both typing to lurkers.

Sometimes discussion is NOT profitable, but at least it is something.

No offense ......

But these non-discussions, discussions seem like a non-discussion.
FYI again, I posted GOD's scriptures that refutes Gary's Non scriptural say so ( man's word )! Gary says that Jesus Christ is only a man and NOT God also! John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 are GOD's scriptures that PROVES He is also God! Case closed!

Perhaps I do understand scripture with the light of Gods eyes.

Perhaps you understand scripture from the light of mans eyes instead.
FYI Gary, John 1:1+14 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 POINT BLANK tells us that the REAL Jesus Christ is BOTH fully God the Word of John 1:1 and fully human as a Man ( the Flesh of John 1:14 )! Case closed as that is EXACTLY what God the Holy Spirit ( the 3rd Divine person of the GOD Head or TRINITY ) inspired those holy men to write for us to read and heed! So put a STOP to your continuous CONTRADICTING ( your light of mans eyes - man's word ) those AS IS posted scriptures as per GOD"s inspired say so in 2 Peter 3:16 Gary!

You just can't read them in the light of Christ by having the mind of God and the only One who can open up to you who He is and all of His heaven just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

You act as if Jesus had 2 Peter 3:16 and 2 Tim to lead him to Gods knowledge LOL.

What you dont understand is that we who are of God we dont need 2 Peter nor 2 Tim for God Himself gives the increase.

Jesus said that in that day you to will ask him noting, you won't ask Peter anything, you won't ask Timothy anything, you won't have to go to any man for information just as Jesus didn't have to for we get ours from the author off it Himself.

That is something way beyond your comprehension, that is very obvious.
FYI again Gary, those are ALL GOD's say so that God the Holy Spirit inspired those holy men to write as scriptures for us to read & heed! All scripture is God breathed! Thus it's NOT really Peter's & Tim's say so, but GOD's say so that He inspired them to write! Case closed on your CONTRADICTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word coming from your carnal mind and NOT the Spirit of God )!

FYI again Gary, those are ALL GOD's say so that God the Holy Spirit inspired those holy men to write as scriptures for us to read & heed! All scripture is God breathed! Thus it's NOT really Peter's & Tim's say so, but GOD's say so that He inspired them to write! Case closed on your CONTRADICTING ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word coming from your carnal mind and NOT the Spirit of God )!
Actually they are your say so by your editing them through your misinterpretation of them.

Last edited:
I don't know who you think you're talking to. I don't belong to a denomination. I'm not the only Christian, I'm a Christian only.
I didn't accuse you of being of a denomination at all. It was only a comment about denominations.

My response was describing what a Christian is in the light of God to be like Him, anointed of God, be his anointed one, and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and has the same signs following that followed Jesus. That is what a Christian is.

If that is offensive for you then in my reply then im really not sorry I made the comment but I am sorry if you say you are Christian without being the things Jesus said you would be if you have the same as he had from the Father as he commands of us.

The devil himself can claim he is Christian, that doesnt make him one.

I didn't accuse you of being of a denomination at all. It was only a comment about denominations.
In actual fact you made this comment in direct answer to my comment. So that's not true…
My response was describing what a Christian is in the light of God to be like Him, anointed of God, be his anointed one, and have His same mind and walk in it as He walks in it. Perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and has the same signs following that followed Jesus. That is what a Christian is.
Which specifically excludes engaging in that which is not true as you did in your post.
If that is offensive for you then in my reply then im really not sorry I made the comment but I am sorry if you say you are Christian without being the things Jesus said you would be
On what evidence do you condemn me with this charge?
if you have the same as he had from the Father as he commands of us.
If you think the Messiah commands all of his followers to be the Messiah you misapprehend the Scriptures.
The devil himself can claim he is Christian, that doesnt make him one.
Would you mind citing the passage you have in mind? It's not immediately obvious to me.

Actually they are your say so by your editing them through your misinterpretation of them.
READ them AS IS Gary with neither your or my editing because AS IS they refute your say so that the real Jesus Christ is just a man! AS IS Heb.1:8 calls Him " O God "! AS Is , He who " Was God " the Word in John 1:1 became " Flesh " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 to be " Immanual " ( which means - "God with us" in Matt. 1:23! ---------------------------------------

Matthew 1:23​

New International Version​

23 “The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel”[a] (which meansGod with us).
Read full chapter

Footnotes​

1. Matthew 1:23 Isaiah 7:14 --------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Isaiah 7:14

New International Version

14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you[a] a sign: The virgin[b] will conceive and give birth to a son, and[c] will call him Immanuel.[d]
    Read full chapter
    Footnotes
    Isaiah 7:14 The Hebrew is plural.
    Isaiah 7:14 Or young woman
    Isaiah 7:14 Masoretic Text; Dead Sea Scrolls son, and he or son, and they
    1. Isaiah 7:14 Immanuel means God with us.
    2. Isaiah 7:14 in all English translations

Last edited:
In actual fact you made this comment in direct answer to my comment. So that's not true…
I did indeed with no indication spicfic to you. If it hit a nerve then I can understand your rebuttal
Which specifically excludes engaging in that which is not true as you did in your post.
What was not true about the comment?
On what evidence do you condemn me with this charge?
I didn't condemn you for anything, I simply made a statement of what if? So in that statement it must have hit a nerve for guilt?
If you think the Messiah commands all of his followers to be the Messiah you misapprehend the Scriptures.
Now that would be a stupid command. The messiah, the One who saves --and the messiah sent Jesus to show you what it is to have that salvation from the messiah to be like Him just as He made Jesus like Him, the One who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 and opened up who He is to that man in Matt 3:16. This messiah is the same One who comes to all who will receive the same from Him that Jesus received from Him and Jesus himself could not know who God is nor His heaven until God came to him and opened up it all to him.

If the same has not happened in you from the Lord that Jesus prayed to and obeyed, then I can see your misunderstanding of the scriptures. there is no way you can know the spiritual meanings in them least the messiah as come to you and open up all of His heaven to you just as He did in Jesus no different at all.

If you are different from the way of Jesus and not like Him in the messiah, then you have made your messiah what you would have him be.
Would you mind citing the passage you have in mind? It's not immediately obvious to me.
And I know why. The passage starts in Gen 1 and ends in Rev 22.

You can believe anything about a God, you can confess you are of God, you can believe you are of God, but until you receive from Him that what Jesus received from Him, What Adam received from Him and became like Him as Jesus did, Gen 3:22, Until you receive what Abraham did, Moses did, Jesus did in Matt 3:16, 120 did in an upper room, then the reality of God is only guess work.

Beliefs are not real they are speculation. The only real thing in Gods kingdom is Him manifest in you the same as He did in all of these. Jesus described this new knowledge as born again and not even Jesus was born with this information confirmed in Matt 3:16.

You can say you are of Christ, that doesnt make you one. Jim Jones, David Koresh, said they was of Christ but that didn't make them Christian at all now did it?

No misinterpretation at all on Hebrews 1:6+8 where it POINT blank says AS IS - " Let all God's angels worship him." and " Your throne O God ". ---- You contradict them with your EDIT by telling the readers on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man only and not God the former WORD of John 1:1 Also, who became " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! ------------------------------- Here they are AS IS with no EDITS Gary!--------------------- ----------------------

John 1:1+14

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hebrews 1:6-8​

6 And again, when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says,
“Let all God’s angels worship him.”
7 In speaking of the angels he says,
“He makes his angels spirits,
and his servants flames of fire.”
8 But about the Son he says,
“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. ---------------------------------- Case closed on Gary's edit of these AS IS posted scriptures ( his say so or man's word that the real Jesus Christ is not God in the Flesh )!

Last edited:
No misinterpretation at all on Hebrews 1:6+8 where it POINT blank says AS IS - " Let all God's angels worship him." and " Your throne O God ". ---- You contradict them with your EDIT by telling the readers on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man only and not God the former WORD of John 1:1 Also, who became " FLESH " as Jesus Christ in John 1:14! ------------------------------- Here they are AS IS with no EDITS Gary!--------------------- ----------------------

The Word Became Flesh​

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom. ---------------------------------- Case closed on Gary's edit of these AS IS posted scriptures ( his say so or man's word that the real Jesus Christ is not God in the Flesh )!
I follow Jesus not Paul. Jesus has a different gospel from Paul. You should consider the ways of Jesus instead of Paul you might learn something things foreign to your understanding about the ways of the Father that Jesus teaches instead of the Pauls beliefs and speculations about Jesus and God.

The Word Became Flesh​

BTW -- You never have answered my question -- What if God really did send that man Jesus to show you they way to Him that yourself may walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

Why cant you answer that question? But then I know why, so does the Father of it.

I follow Jesus not Paul. Jesus has a different gospel from Paul. You should consider the ways of Jesus instead of Paul you might learn something things foreign to your understanding about the ways of the Father that Jesus teaches instead of the Pauls beliefs and speculations about Jesus and God.
100% WRONG again Gary! ALL scriptures are inspired by God the Holy Spirit! And besides that John 1:1+14 is what God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle John ( Not Paul ) to write! Thus this still stands as refuting you Gary! ----------------------------
rod.ney said:

John 1:1+14​

The Word Became Flesh​

BTW -- You never have answered my question -- What if God really did send that man Jesus to show you they way to Him that yourself may walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.

Why cant you answer that question? But then I know why, so does the Father of it.
See that again Readers?! I have now PROVEN to Gary MORE than 10 times now on Record on CARM that God the Father really did send God the Word of John 1:1 to become FLESH as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 to show the way to God the Father ( as per John 14:6 )! It's no wonder why Gary can't even get the scriptures right that I post! Case closed!

See that again Readers?! I have now PROVEN to Gary MORE than 10 times now on Record on CARM that God the Father really did send God the Word of John 1:1 to become FLESH as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 to show the way to God the Father ( as per John 14:6 )! It's no wonder why Gary can't even get the scriptures right that I post! Case closed!
And 10 time I have shown you that John 1 is about you, Gods word coming into your flesh, but because you cant decipher the word spiritual from lack in God coming into your flesh His word is not made flesh for you at all and you will go to a grave never knowing what it is to be Gods living word. His word is dead for you because you serve a different God form the One who came to Jesus and gave him His word just as He does in all who will relieve Him.

His word does become flesh in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.

And you still didn't answer and cant answer -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and what it is to be like Him? Very obvious that you cant answer that because it puts your religion beliefs for multiple gods under conviction.

Last edited:
100% WRONG again Gary! ALL scriptures are inspired by God the Holy Spirit! And besides that John 1:1+14 is what God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle John ( Not Paul ) to write! Thus this still stands as refuting you Gary! ----------------------------
rod.ney said:

John 1:1+14​

The Word Became Flesh​

You dont have a clue what you are reading there from lack in having from God that what Jesus had from Him and spoke only of His Father who sent him to lead you to that same place in the Father he was in the Father that you flat out deny Jesus to follow him that you may be that person of Christ who is anointed of Gods Spirit just as Jesus was His anointed, Moses was His anointed, Abraham, 120, even Adam was the first to make this discovery in Gen 3:22, he became like Him as well.

But you are without the same that is very very obvious in your religion where you make your gods obey you.

You say you follow Christ but flat out deny to have Gods word in you as these had His word in them, and that word is not written down on stone nor a page fo paper but in the hearts of us who has received God to know what His word is and states from God Himself not from a book. This is what you totally are ignore in having in yourself, that is why John 1 is about someone else and not about you, you just dont believe what it says is all. Cant believe what it says from lack in letting God explain it to you Himself, void in His word be in you.

Last edited:
And 10 time I have shown you that John 1 is about you, Gods word coming into your flesh, but because you cant decipher the word spiritual from lack in God coming into your flesh His word is not made flesh for you at all and you will go to a grave never knowing what it is to be Gods living word. His word is dead for you because you serve a different God form the One who came to Jesus and gave him His word just as He does in all who will relieve Him.

His word does become flesh in us all who has received Him as Jesus did.

And you still didn't answer and cant answer -- what if God really did send Jesus to show you His way and what it is to be like Him? Very obvious that you cant answer that because it puts your religion beliefs for multiple gods under conviction.
And 10Times I Proved to you that John 1:1-18 is About Jesus Christ and NOT us because We were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Jesus is the ONLY one who " was God " the Word in that verse as Rev.19: 13 clearly says at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ), that His name is " The Word " of God from that verse in John 1:1! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that we " were God " the Word in John 1:1 and then became " Flesh" in John 1:14!

You dont have a clue what you are reading there from lack in having from God that what Jesus had from Him and spoke only of His Father who sent him to lead you to that same place in the Father he was in the Father that you flat out deny Jesus to follow him that you may be that person of Christ who is anointed of Gods Spirit just as Jesus was His anointed, Moses was His anointed, Abraham, 120, even Adam was the first to make this discovery in Gen 3:22, he became like Him as well.

But you are without the same that is very very obvious in your religion where you make your gods obey you.

You say you follow Christ but flat out deny to have Gods word in you as these had His word in them, and that word is not written down on stone nor a page fo paper but in the hearts of us who has received God to know what His word is and states from God Himself not from a book. This is what you totally are ignore in having in yourself, that is why John 1 is about someone else and not about you, you just dont believe what it says is all. Cant believe what it says from lack in letting God explain it to you Himself, void in His word be in you.
The True Christian Readers ( those born again ) can CLEARLY see that Gary has no clue when God the Father calls His ONLY Begotten Son ( Jesus Christ ) as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 " O God " in Heb.1:8! FYI Gary - God the Father says " God " and NOT just a man for that Only begotten Son of His! That's because All other humans are ADOPTED as scriptures clearly tells us so! If not the those 3 scriptures ( John 1:18 & 3:16+18 ) lied to us by telling us that He ( Jesus Christ ) is the ONLY begotten Son! Case closed Gary! He " was God " the WORD in John 1:1 and then became " Flesh " as the God-Man calledJesus Christ in John 1:14! So stop Twisting ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those FACTS in those posted scriptures by telling the readers that He is just a man ONLY and not " God " the former WORD of John 1:1 also! Even Rev.19:13 at His Post Trib. return to REIGN ( Rev.20:4-6 ) for 1000 years, still calls Him ( Jesus Christ ) the " Word " of God from John 1:1! Thus its about Him and Not us Gary! I have GOD's " PURE Religion " ( James 1:27 ) and you do not Gary! Because I am born again, I do indeed have GOD's Spirit dwelling in my saved mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as scripture for us to read & heed Gary! You do away with God's inspired scriptures! Thus you are NOT born again as you have rejected the real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) as your Lord & Savior! You have a False or Counterfeit Jesus who is just a man Only as per your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word ) on record on CARM! a

Last edited:
Beliefs dont make you a Christian, receiving God in you to be anointed of Him as He was in Jesus and Jesus was in Him and perfect even as your Father in heaven imperfect and walk as He walks in it as Jesus did makes you a Christian, makes you that person of Christ that Jesus was of Christ.
And 10Times I Proved to you that John 1:1-18 is About Jesus Christ and NOT us because We were NEVER " God " the Word in John 1:1! Jesus is the ONLY one who " was God " the Word in that verse as Rev.19: 13 clearly says at His Post Trib. return to REIGN for 1000 years( Rev.20:4-6 ), that His name is " The Word " of God from that verse in John 1:1! Case closed on Gary's Twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that we " were God " the Word in John 1:1 and then became " Flesh" in John 1:14!
Your beliefs for your gods does not make you like the One who sent Jesus to lead you to Him as He was in Him. You dont believe John 17 anymore then you believe Matt 3:16 or John 1. You are so busy writing your own bible that Gods word He puts in man you never will experience.
There is One that you do not know, the One Jesus didn't know until Matt 3:16, The One Abrahasm didn't know Moses didn't know 120 didn't know either until what happened? He came to all of these. You have only exempted yourself from the same One come and put His word in you and the very reason you cant relate to Gods word becoming flesh.

You will go through life never receiving in you the same God Who was in Jesus that His word may be in you as long as you continue to reject Him. But because you worship different gods from the One Jesus prayed to and obeyed, Gods kingdom, the one within, Luke 17:20-21, goes by the wayside.

Back