Understanding Scripture

G

guest1

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !

The Bible is Christocentric. If you do not see this then you are missing everything about the Bible and most importantly the Only One who can save you from your sins. Missing Jesus is missing life eternal. The focus of Scripture is Him. He is Life, in Him is Life, He is Eternal Life, He is the Source and Fountain of Life. Living waters flow from Him.

Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father.

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

hope this helps !!!

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !
Actually it is about you and who are you in the Father from cover to cover. God sent Jesus to show you a better way of understanding His way in which most of you guys reject the way of Jesus to the Father that you may be as He is as Jesus was as He is. Read Jesus prayer to his God for you to in John 17. But then it is like Jesus prayer for you to be means noting at all with you guys.
The Bible is Christocentric. If you do not see this then you are missing everything about the Bible and most importantly the Only One who can save you from your sins. Missing Jesus is missing life eternal. The focus of Scripture is Him. He is Life, in Him is Life, He is Eternal Life, He is the Source and Fountain of Life. Living waters flow from Him.
Yes Christ is the center of Gods attraction, Christ is Gods anointing in man. Jesus was of Christ because he was anointed of God and so are all who has the same from God Jesus had from Him. This is the One that you do not know at all and reject in favor of a man as a god.

You are supposed to be that person of Christ who is anointed of God, Christ in you, but that isn't going to happen is it?
Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father.
The new and old is about Jesus, and Abraham, and Moses, 120 and us all who has received from God the same Spirit as these did.
Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.
Yes and over and aver the instructions is for you to receive from God yourself that what theses did from God. He is at your door knocking this day but you cant even believe Jesus in that.
John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.
You guys search the scriptures, and think you have life in them but the only way you can have life in them is if your name is written in there, but it is very clear that your name is not written in there for you continually preach that Jesus was the only one who was anointed of God, excluding yourself from the very intent of God to bring you back into His same image Who is a Spirit.

As long as you guys reject His Spirit, mind, there is no way you can know Him at all, let alone be like Him as He demands of you.
Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,
Then why are they not fulfilled in you as he said they would be? You mind is not open to Christ, you mind is open to a belief system and the laws you have established to regulate a belief.

If you was of God as Jesus commanded that you be like Him and perfect as He is perfect, you would sound exactly as Jesus did in yourself and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs following.
Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.
The Holy Spirit does defiantly bear witness of Him, you cant know God at all without it. Even Jesus had to be enlightened by Gods Spirit to know all of His heaven and who He is. Matt 3:16. ion order to be witness of Him.
John 15:26
“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.
He has sent the Spirit of truth to all who has received from Him the same truths He opens to Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, Abraham Moses, Adam, and me.
John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in m
The reason he said it is good that he went away is so man could not worship his flesh as a god for as long as they did, Acts 2 never could have happened. And that is exactly why that same comforter cannot come to you because you seek another god beside the One who does come into man.

And note He will prove your doctrine for sin is wrong, fore He will make you His righteousness instead. and we who He is come to and bone of His Spirit it is impossible to be in sin. You cant believe the very scriptures you quoted of Jesus.
John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

hope this helps !!!
He will guide you to all truths just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16, 120 in an upper room, Abraham Moses, Adam and in me and in all who will receive the same from God these received from Him.

He cant guide you tho you are trying to guide him to bow to your demands for a god.

Awesome OP! I like what John says:

John 21:25 Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.

The absolute inability of man to save himself from his sin and its condemnation is a constant theme throughout the Scriptures. And only Jesus was able to accomplish that. Therefore it's definitely all about Jesus!

The central message of the OT is that God created men and women for a relationship with Himself. But our sin separated us from God. So God promised to come Himself to redeem His fallen creatures and make it possible for us to be reconciled to Him. God promised that a divine Savior would come to earth and reveal God’s glory to us.

@Gary Mac you have missed the most important Person in the Bible, the Son and He is not your equal but your Creator.

hope this helps !!!
Common response from one who is carnal in understanding.

And what you mean is He is not your equal. But His guarantee to all is that all of us who are of God, born of God born again, actually walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You can read it in your very book who you are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in Him. John 17. . Something obviously you are not familiar with? But then you can read it in your very bible cant you?

I agree with Him.
Then you are exactly like Him as He demands of you. He in you and you in Him as one.

But when I compare what you say of your god and what Jesus said of his God to be ;ike Him as he was of Him, I see the most discrepancies .

Then you are exactly like Him as He demands of you. He in you and you in Him as one.

But when I compare what you say of your god and what Jesus said of his God to be ;ike Him as he was of Him, I see the most discrepancies .
well perhaps love instead of seeing discrepancies...

Yes God is Love . All men will know you are His disciples by your love for one another.
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains,but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Yes anything other than Love is not of God at all. Either one is exactly like Him or one is not for God is Love. Most are just imitators making up their own gods in their own religious minds.

The simplicity of God who is Love to be perfect as He is, (Love), and walk as He walks, (Love) in his same light just isn't good enough for these. These constantly look for a kingdom to come instead of the one which is within you. Luke 17:20-21. Love doesnt come with observation, it is who we are who are of God which simply is Love and the mind of.

Yes God is Love . All men will know you are His disciples by your love for one another.
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains,but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
But isn't your god a man instead?

But isn't your god a man instead?
no my God, Savior, Lord, Creator became a man to make Atonement for sin.

Since you do not sin( you deny you sin, are a sinner) and have been without sin( sinless) longer than Jesus days upon this earth you are as John says in the following passage,

1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

conclusion
: so according to scripture you are deceived, there is no truth in you, your false teachings/beliefs make God a liar and His word is not in you.

hope this helps !!!

no my God, Savior, Lord, Creator became a man to make Atonement for sin.
That is what I asked, isn't your god a man just as you just stated? SO now you are saying that Jesus was not God? You need to get a hold on what you actually believe about a god.
Since you do not sin( you deny you sin, are a sinner) and have been without sin( sinless) longer than Jesus days upon this earth you are as John says in the following passage,
Well no, actually I was born of God about to be like Him years ago. And Jesus was about 30 when God came to him as well and opened up who He is. Matt 3:16.
1 John 1:8-10
8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word is not in us.

conclusion
: so according to scripture you are deceived, there is no truth in you, your false teachings/beliefs make God a liar and His word is not in you.

hope this helps !!!
And actually you left out a few things.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

If you are the sinner then you cannot walk in His light at all, for in Him is no sin, you are just without Him is the truth for a sinner.

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Because of your sin there is no way you can walk in His light and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and without sin.

You don't know what it is to be saved from sin do you?

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Yes if you say you have no sin yet walk in sin, then absolutely the truth is not in you bat all.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Most as yourself confess your sins but never repent of them. God cant forgive you of something you are not willing to give over to Him. And obviously you are to willing to give over to God that sin to become His righteousness in Christ to be Gods anointed one.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Exactly -- Sinned has an ED at the end of it doesnt it? I was the sinner, now I am of Christ, anointed of God.

You however is anointed of sin. Are not you the sinner instead of Christ and without sin.

Im sorry but you cant be in sin and be of Christ that is impossible. 1 John 3:9.

You are of 1 John 3:8. And you say you follow the way of Christ? If that is so then the one you say you follow makes him a sinner doesnt it? You follow the sinner that you say is god.

Are not you a sinner?

That is what I asked, isn't your god a man just as you just stated? SO now you are saying that Jesus was not God? You need to get a hold on what you actually believe about a god.

Well no, actually I was born of God about to be like Him years ago. And Jesus was about 30 when God came to him as well and opened up who He is. Matt 3:16.

And actually you left out a few things.

5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6 If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

If you are the sinner then you cannot walk in His light at all, for in Him is no sin, you are just without Him is the truth for a sinner.

7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Because of your sin there is no way you can walk in His light and be perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect and without sin.

You don't know what it is to be saved from sin do you?

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Yes if you say you have no sin yet walk in sin, then absolutely the truth is not in you bat all.

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Most as yourself confess your sins but never repent of them. God cant forgive you of something you are not willing to give over to Him. And obviously you are to willing to give over to God that sin to become His righteousness in Christ to be Gods anointed one.

10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Exactly -- Sinned has an ED at the end of it doesnt it? I was the sinner, now I am of Christ, anointed of God.

You however is anointed of sin. Are not you the sinner instead of Christ and without sin.

Im sorry but you cant be in sin and be of Christ that is impossible. 1 John 3:9.

You are of 1 John 3:8. And you say you follow the way of Christ? If that is so then the one you say you follow makes him a sinner doesnt it? You follow the sinner that you say is god.

Are not you a sinner?
I find it amazing how you are more Holy than Peter after He was filled with the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.

He sinned after He was filled with the Holy Spirit and you claim the opposite that you have not sinned since you " were saved "

Sinless perfection is a false teaching and delusional.

And lying is also a sin.

hope this helps !!!

I find it amazing how you are more Holy than Peter after He was filled with the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
not more just the same
He sinned after He was filled with the Holy Spirit and you claim the opposite that you have not sinned since you " were saved "
Then he wasn’t filled. You can’t be of Christ and be in sin that is impossible. 1John 3:9.

You don’t know what sin is do you sin is to be separated from Gods Spirit.
Sinless perfection is a false teaching and delusional.

yes and those who has your same doctrine crucified Jesus for having Gods sinless perfection. And he tells you the same thing. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven.

so yes to you Jesus command that you be perfect as He is perfect makes his teachings false doesn’t it.
And lying is also a sin.
Yes that is why we have to have His perfect mind. That way lying won’t be a part of your mentality.
hope this helps !!!
Helps us understand you do not know what it is to be of Christ anointed of God yourself.

in Christ there is no sin it is those who are outside of Christ who are the sinner like yourself.

Jesus taught sinless perfection you teach just the opposite. And you accuse Jesus of error don’t you.

Back