Understanding Scripture

Yes God sends His word in all who will receive Him as Jesus and these others did and wrote about their experiences with His word becoming our flesh just as it says. He in you and you I nHim as one. Only because you have a different religious belief from the way God puts in man His word is only written for people to guess at from lack in having His word as their own mind. He will open who He is and all of His heaven to you to if you would let Him instead of dictate to your god your ways for a god.
FYI Gary the readers can CLEALY see that it is YOU ( not me ) that has that different religious belief because you the one CONTRADICTING God's Word in our Bibles that I post! The WORD " Was God " ( Precarnate Jesus Christ ) and " was with God " ( the Father & Holy Spirit )! God the Father sent God the Word of John 1:1 to become " Flesh " ( incarnate as Jesus Christ the God-Man ) in John 1:14! Then when Jesus' Mortal body died on the Cross ( when He shed His sin free blood to take away the SINS of the World for all who accept Him as Lord & Savior, Gary ), He ( Jesus Christ's Spirit ) as God the Word of John 1:1 raised His destroyed Temple/Body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22! Then 40 days later He ascended up to Heaven in His Immortal, Supernatural Flesh & Bone ( see Luke 24:39 Gary ) resurrection Body as per Acts chapter One Gary! Then on Pentecost of Acts chapter Two ( Gary ), He ( the resurrected Christ in His Immortal Supernatural Flesh & Bone Resurrection Body, seated at the right hand side of God the Father on GOD's Throne in the 3'rd Heaven, Gary ) sent God the Holy Spirit to Permanently dwell in all saved peoples Born again Temples/Bodies as per 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write! Thes AS IS Posted scriptures are all part of GOD's PURE Religion ( James 1:27 Gary )! Thus Case Closed on Gary's False religion that is CLEARLY not GOD's PURE Religion described in James 1:27 in our Bibles!

You should seek the God who sent Jesus to lead you to Him.
FYI Gary, I accepted the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 & 1 John5:7 ) as the One GOD of the scriptures! So yes God the Father sent God the Word and God the Word sent God the Holy Spirit ( or Holy Ghost ) in John 16:7, Gary, and God the Holy Spirit Permanently dwells in all Saved peoples Temples/bodies as per Cor.6:19! Case closed Gary! Read those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response of mine Gary, and then put a stop to your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word ), that contradicts them! ------------------------------

John 16:7 New King James Version​

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper ( the Holy Spirit Gary )will not come to you; but if I depart, I ( Jesus ) will send Him( the Holy Spirit ) to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 John 5:7​

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word ( God the Son Gary ), and the Holy Ghost ( God the Holy Spirit, Gary ): and these three are one.

Last edited:
FYI Gary, I accepted the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 & 1 John5:7 ) as the One GOD of the scriptures! So yes God the Father sent God the Word and God the Word sent God the Holy Spirit ( or Holy Ghost ) in John 16:7, Gary, and God the Holy Spirit Permanently dwells in all Saved peoples Temples/bodies as per Cor.6:19! Case closed Gary! Read those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response of mine Gary, and then put a stop to your Twisted ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( man's word ), that contradicts them! ------------------------------

John 16:7 New King James Version​

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper ( the Holy Spirit Gary )will not come to you; but if I depart, I ( Jesus ) will send Him( the Holy Spirit ) to you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word ( God the Son Gary ), and the Holy Ghost ( God the Holy Spirit, Gary ): and these three are one.
Your god is flesh, a man, an idol. My God and the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed is Spirit and resides in me just as He did in Jesus.

Your god is flesh, a man, an idol. My God and the God Jesus prayed to and obeyed is Spirit and resides in me just as He did in Jesus.
FYI Gary, you have been told several times now on record on CARM that My GOD is the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) and NOT jut a god of flesh! Only angels humans & Idols are called god Gary! The 3 Divine members of the Trinity are all called " God " ( in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 and NEVER a god Gary! The 2nd Divine member of the Trinity is Jesus Christ the God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! The other two Divine members are the Father & Holy Spirit and they remained SPIRIT! God the Word is the ONLY Divine Spirit that took on Flesh as John 1:1+14 tells us ( God the WORD in the Flesh as Jesus Christ the God-Man! Yes as man Jesus Christ prayed to God His Father, but as God the WORD He raised His dead mortal Flesh body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22 Gary ( you say you believe Jesus then READ those posted scriptures where He said He would do that 3 days after the destruction of his Temple/Body! Now since you have NOT accepted the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior, you do NOT have God's Spirit ( the Holy Spirit ) dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19! You have accepted a False Christ ( just a Man as per you own say so on record on CARM )! Case closed Gary!

FYI Gary, you have been told several times now on record on CARM that My GOD is the TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:19 ) and NOT jut a god of flesh! Only angels humans & Idols are called god Gary! The 3 Divine members of the Trinity are all called " God " ( in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 and NEVER a god Gary! The 2nd Divine member of the Trinity is Jesus Christ the God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8! The other two Divine members are the Father & Holy Spirit and they remained SPIRIT! God the Word is the ONLY Divine Spirit that took on Flesh as John 1:1+14 tells us ( God the WORD in the Flesh as Jesus Christ the God-Man! Yes as man Jesus Christ prayed to God His Father, but as God the WORD He raised His dead mortal Flesh body as He said He would do in John 2:19-22 Gary ( you say you believe Jesus then READ those posted scriptures where He said He would do that 3 days after the destruction of his Temple/Body! Now since you have NOT accepted the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man ) as your Lord & Savior, you do NOT have God's Spirit ( the Holy Spirit ) dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19! You have accepted a False Christ ( just a Man as per you own say so on record on CARM )! Case closed Gary!
As I said, your god is a man. My God is the same One of Spirit that came to Jesus and opend up who He is in him as well as He does in all who will received Him. You just refuse to receive the One Jesus received is all. Totally antichrist in protest to the ways of God for you to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.

He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17, which His rejection of Him is antichrist, refusing to receive from God His anointing, His Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, which would be Christ in you. You are so restricting God that He cant do anything in you nor for you as He did in Jesus and opens up who He is to that man. He cant do the same in you can He?

As I said, your god is a man. My God is the same One of Spirit that came to Jesus and opend up who He is in him as well as He does in all who will received Him. You just refuse to receive the One Jesus received is all. Totally antichrist in protest to the ways of God for you to be like Him as Jesus was like Him.

He in you and you in Him as one as Jesus prayed to his God for you to be in John 17, which His rejection of Him is antichrist, refusing to receive from God His anointing, His Christ as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, which would be Christ in you. You are so restricting God that He cant do anything in you nor for you as He did in Jesus and opens up who He is to that man. He cant do the same in you can He?
You just LIED about me again on record on CARM Gary! I POINT blank said My GOD ( not god as you lied again ) is the TRINITY ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit of Matt.28:19 or Father, Word, & Holy Ghost of 1 John 5:7 ) and not just the God-Man Jesus Christ! Yes it includes the God-Man Jesus Christ ( God the Word in the Flesh ), but it ALSO includes God the Father & Holy Spirit as My GOD! Case closed on your Lie about me! You're the one with a False or Counterfeit Jesus Christ ( just a man ONLY as per your Twisted say so on record on CARM - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus like I CORRECTLY stated on record on CARM, God the Holy Spirit does NOT dwell in your unsaved temple/body ( born again ) as per 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as His ( GOD's ) scripture! The Spirit of GOD will only dwell in Saved peoples mortal Temples/Bodies that are Born again by accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) as their Lord & Savior! That clearly leaves you out Gary because the Jesus Christ that you have accepted is just a man ONLY ( a False or counterfeit Jesus Christ ) and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 Also ( God-Man as per verses 1+14 Gary )! -------------------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one . ------------------ or

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( GOD, Gary - as they { the three - FSHS of Matt.28:19 Gary } are called " God " in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ).

Last edited:
You just LIED about me again on record on CARM Gary! I POINT blank said My GOD ( not god as you lied again ) is the TRINITY ( Father, Son, & Holy Spirit of Matt.28:19 or Father, Word, & Holy Ghost of 1 John 5:7 ) and not just the God-Man Jesus Christ! Yes it includes the God-Man Jesus Christ ( God the Word in the Flesh ), but it ALSO includes God the Father & Holy Spirit as My GOD! Case closed on your Lie about me! You're the one with a False or Counterfeit Jesus Christ ( just a man ONLY as per your Twisted say so on record on CARM - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus like I CORRECTLY stated on record on CARM, God the Holy Spirit does NOT dwell in your unsaved temple/body ( born again ) as per 1 Cor.6:19 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write as His ( GOD's ) scripture! The Spirit of GOD will only dwell in Saved peoples mortal Temples/Bodies that are Born again by accepting the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 ) as their Lord & Savior! That clearly leaves you out Gary because the Jesus Christ that you have accepted is just a man ONLY ( a False or counterfeit Jesus Christ ) and Not God the former Word of John 1:1 Also ( God-Man as per verses 1+14 Gary )! -------------------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one . ------------------ or

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( GOD, Gary - as they { the three - FSHS of Matt.28:19 Gary } are called " God " in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ).
These three do bear witness in heaven, God is a Spirit, I am His son by His Spirit and these three are one. He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to the God of heaven that I be in John 17. He prayed for you to be as well but sense you have have a different god from the Only One who does make us like Him you cant bear that same witness as Jesus had of Him can you?

Jesus became witness of Him in Matt 3:16, and not before. So did Abraham, Moses, Adam, 120, and me. We all bear witness of Him to be like Him in His kingdom. BTW which is within you, or is supposed to be within you. Luke 17:20-21.

These three do bear witness in heaven, God is a Spirit, I am His son by His Spirit and these three are one. He in me and I in Him are one. See Jesus prayer to the God of heaven that I be in John 17. He prayed for you to be as well but sense you have have a different god from the Only One who does make us like Him you cant bear that same witness as Jesus had of Him can you?

Jesus became witness of Him in Matt 3:16, and not before. So did Abraham, Moses, Adam, 120, and me. We all bear witness of Him to be like Him in His kingdom. BTW which is within you, or is supposed to be within you. Luke 17:20-21.
FYI again Gary, you can NOT be His son unless you accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) as your LORD & Savior! And IF & when you do that Gary, then you will be an ADOPTED son! Jesus Christ is the ONLY Natural Son of God - all others are ADOPTED! Caes closed!

FYI again Gary, you can NOT be His son unless you accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) as your LORD & Savior! And IF & when you do that Gary, then you will be an ADOPTED son! Jesus Christ is the ONLY Natural Son of God - all others are ADOPTED! Caes closed!
You cannot be Gods son least you receive the same God in you Jesus received in himself.

You cannot be Gods son least you receive the same God in you Jesus received in himself.
No you cannot be Gods son and born again unless you confess Jesus is YHWH ( Lord ) Romans 10:9-13 cf Joel 2:32. Since you deny and refuse to confess Jesus is YHWH you cannot be saved. Unless you believe I Am ( YHWH ) you will die in your sins John 8:24.

hope this helps !!!

No you cannot be Gods son and born again unless you confess Jesus is YHWH ( Lord ) Romans 10:9-13 cf Joel 2:32. Since you deny and refuse to confess Jesus is YHWH you cannot be saved. Unless you believe I Am ( YHWH ) you will die in your sins John 8:24.

hope this helps !!!
You cannot be born again less you receive from God the same Spirit that God is in Matt 3:16. You flat out deny Jesus in his ways of the Father is all. You have made up your own god.

You really haven't learned that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but his way least you have the same as he had from Him and live that same way, same truth and same life of the Father Jesus lived of Him for three short years. You dont have a clue what the kingdom fo God is about. It is about you and who are you? Like Him as He demands of you? You dont sound like Him to me when I compare who you are with who Jesus said he was in the Father.

Who do you think it was Jesus prayed to?
Who do you think it was Jesus said sent him to show you the way to the Father?
Who do you think it was Jesus said he could do noting at all without his god who sent him?
Who do you think it was Jesus said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect?
Who do you think it was Jesus Obeyed and called father?

You should try listening to what was quoted of Jesus and what said instead of what others said about him.

You cannot be born again less you receive from God the same Spirit that God is in Matt 3:16. You flat out deny Jesus in his ways of the Father is all. You have made up your own god.

You really haven't learned that Jesus is the way the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father but his way least you have the same as he had from Him and live that same way, same truth and same life of the Father Jesus lived of Him for three short years. You dont have a clue what the kingdom fo God is about. It is about you and who are you? Like Him as He demands of you? You dont sound like Him to me when I compare who you are with who Jesus said he was in the Father.

Who do you think it was Jesus prayed to?
Who do you think it was Jesus said sent him to show you the way to the Father?
Who do you think it was Jesus said he could do noting at all without his god who sent him?
Who do you think it was Jesus said to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father ion heaven is perfect?
Who do you think it was Jesus Obeyed and called father?

You should try listening to what was quoted of Jesus and what said instead of what others said about him.
Who's voice did the OT prophets hear that is called YHWH ?

Who did the OT prophets/saints see in the OT who was called YHWH ?

Jesus said it was not the Father. Should I believe Jesus or you gary ?

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 5:37

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

John 6:46
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen

1 Timothy 6:15-16
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen

Jesus said the following about God the Father !

No one has ever seen God,
but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form,

No one has seen the Father
except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

John said this :

1 John 4:2
No one has ever seen God;
but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

conclusion: gary you do not know scripture, Jesus or the Father. you contradict all of the above scriptures with your false teaching.

hope this helps !!!

Who's voice did the OT prophets hear that is called YHWH ?
The same One Jesus called Father.
Who did the OT prophets/saints see in the OT who was called YHWH ?
The same One Jesus saw in Matt 3:16.
Jesus said it was not the Father. Should I believe Jesus or you gary ?
Jesus said it wasn't the Father? LOL.
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
And when the one and only -- YOU -- see Him as He is ye shall be like Him to, 1 John 3.
God sent Jesus as he said and all he could do is lead people to the same place in the Father where he was in the Father, Sadly few who follow Jesus to the Father.

Jesus couldn't even lead his own disciples to the Father,. every single one of them flat out denied to be identified with him in his trials and tribulations just as most today refuse to be identified with Him and perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect.
No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
Amen and all who has seen Him are sent by Him.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
Exactly. He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me to be in John 17 as he was one in the Father.

God is a Spirit and doesnt have flesh and bone as most try and see a god of flesh and bone. An idol.
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Yes God is a Spirit, cant see Spirit only be witness of His Spirit. He in me and I in him are one.
1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.
And when you see him as He is ye shall be like Him. Again God is a Spirit and Spirit doesnt have flesh and bone. See Matt 3:16. This is the only One Jesus ever spoke of as Father.
1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
But when you do see Him as He is -- Spirit -- ye shall be like Him, Spirit, which simply is Love for God is Love. Cant see Love can you but you can see the results of. For God is Love. Not many believe Him that He is though, they think He is a man instead.
The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
That is what I have been trying to tell you guys. I am His son. So are all who has the same from Him as Jesus had from Him. Moses, Abraham, 120, no different at all.
Now to the King eternal, immortal, and invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen
Amen. He is a Spirit His kingdom is Spirit and it does not come with observation but is within me. Luke 17:20-21. I know that doesnt apply to many religious minds but it is the way of God that I have His same mind, disposition and walk in it as He walks in it. So did Jesus. .
1 Timothy 6:15-16
which God will bring about in his own time—God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen
Cant see Spirit, only the results of.
Jesus said the following about God the Father !

No one has ever seen God,
but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.
Because God is a Spirit, cant see Spirit.

Man this is so elementary. You really do not know what Spirit is do you?
And He testifies of us all who has from Him that what Jesus had from Him.
No one has seen the Father
except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.
Bingo -- and we who are born of God are like him and impossible to be in sin, perfect as He is perfect. 1 John 3:9.
John said this :

1 John 4:2
No one has ever seen God;
but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
That is what I have been saying all along, God is Love, God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love.

When are you guys going to get His message for that perfection?
conclusion: gary you do not know scripture, Jesus or the Father. you contradict all of the above scriptures with your false teaching.

hope this helps !!!
Not too you who has the same mentality as those who crucified Jesus for that very same reason.

Jesus was a blasphemer to them as well as I am to you for the very same reason.

100% WRONG again Gary! You 100% have to accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your LORD & Savior if you want to be son of God ( born again with His Spirit dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your non-scriptural say!

100% WRONG again Gary! You 100% have to accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your LORD & Savior if you want to be son of God ( born again with His Spirit dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your non-scriptural say!
Only wrong for those who refuse to receive from God His same Spirit mind as Jesus received from Him. Read Matt 3:16 that you don’t believe that Jesus received from God Himself. This is the very reason that you can’t receive from God the same. You just do not believe That God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His kingdom in Jesus. Totally Antichrist against Gods way of doing that in man.

yes he has no understanding of scripture as a 21st century gnostic.

Only wrong for those who refuse to receive from God His same Spirit mind as Jesus received from Him. Read Matt 3:16 that you don’t believe that Jesus received from God Himself. This is the very reason that you can’t receive from God the same. You just do not believe That God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His kingdom in Jesus. Totally Antichrist against Gods way of doing that in man.

"believes all things", "hopes all things"

"hold to the good"

1 Thes. Chapter 5:12-22
... always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Last edited:
yes he has no understanding of scripture as a 21st century gnostic.
Everyone understands scripture, just ask them. Catholic understand scripture, Mormons understand scripture, Muslims understand scripture, AOGs understand it, COCs understand it, Baptists understand it, Jim Jones, and David Koresh understood scripture. .

Tell me something -- sense all of these understand scripture, why the arguments about it? Way all the accusations, lies, and name calling and actual hatred that comes out from all of these who say they understand it just as you stated in this very post? See what he said about this in Luke 17:20-21.

What these do not understand is the spiritual connotation in it. If they did there would be no arguments at all for they would be like the author of it as He demands of you. Have the mind of Christ not the mind of these religious minds who dont have a clue what the book is actually about from lack in knowing the author of it.

These never has met Him face to face. But when, or if, you ever do see Him as He is, ye shall be like Him as well. Then people can accuse you of a gnostic denomination to.

You never have met the Christ to have Gods anointing in your own life, you being Gods anointed, Christ in you, have you?

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !

The Bible is Christocentric. If you do not see this then you are missing everything about the Bible and most importantly the Only One who can save you from your sins. Missing Jesus is missing life eternal. The focus of Scripture is Him. He is Life, in Him is Life, He is Eternal Life, He is the Source and Fountain of Life. Living waters flow from Him.

Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father.

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

hope this helps !!!
If I understand what @Gary Mac is saying I believe he's denying the Trinity. Obviously, I disagree with that. I'm not sure I can agree precisely with what you've said here either. It seems to me that you have committed the Christological fallacy. The Christological fallacy says that the entire Bible is all about Jesus Christ.

Obviously, once we recognize that we have violated God's law and our thereby condemned and that nothing awaits us but the fires of hell for eternity redemption is a pretty big deal. Situationally that makes our redeemer God the Son, the Eternal Word, Jesus of Nazareth seem awfully important to us, which is right and proper. But the Bible is about everything else that God reveals about himself and a man and what he has in store for us in the future too.

The Bible is every bit as much about God the Creator as it is about God the Ruler as it is about God our Redeemer. After all if God did not create the universe (and us) why would we have an obligation to not violate his Holiness? And if we don't have an obligation not to violate his holiness, on what ground could we possibly be condemned? So until we understand God is the creator it's hard for us to understand that God must be our redeemer.

Furthermore, if this universe does not belong to God, if he is not the law giver who sets out all the laws for His realm, why would violating his laws be an issue? On what ground could God justifiably condemn us? Unless we realize that God is the ruler of this realm, is hard for us to understand why God must also be our redeemer. Everything the Bible says about God is crucial. We can't strip everything else away and just focus on Christ.

If I understand what @Gary Mac is saying I believe he's denying the Trinity. Obviously, I disagree with that. I'm not sure I can agree precisely with what you've said here either. It seems to me that you have committed the Christological fallacy. The Christological fallacy says that the entire Bible is all about Jesus Christ.

Obviously, once we recognize that we have violated God's law and our thereby condemned and that nothing awaits us but the fires of hell for eternity redemption is a pretty big deal. Situationally that makes our redeemer God the Son, the Eternal Word, Jesus of Nazareth seem awfully important to us, which is right and proper. But the Bible is about everything else that God reveals about himself and a man and what he has in store for us in the future too.

The Bible is every bit as much about God the Creator as it is about God the Ruler as it is about God our Redeemer. After all if God did not create the universe (and us) why would we have an obligation to not violate his Holiness? And if we don't have an obligation not to violate his holiness, on what ground could we possibly be condemned? So until we understand God is the creator it's hard for us to understand that God must be our redeemer.

Furthermore, if this universe does not belong to God, if he is not the law giver who sets out all the laws for His realm, why would violating his laws be an issue? On one ground could God justifiably condemn us? Unless we realize that God is the ruler of this realm, is hard for us to understand why God must also be our redeemer. Everything the Bible says about God is crucial. We can't strip everything else away and just focus on Christ.

So basically "God" our creator is saying we cannot be?

That seems more like Satan to me .....

Theology get's kind of weird.

Back