Understanding Scripture

Im filled with Gods anointing, Christ in me, through and through, the same anointing Jesus walked in. Christ in us.

Christ = Gods anointing and either you are of Christ anointed of God as Jesus was, Moses was. Abraham was, 120 was, or you are not. Even Adam became Gods anointed to become like Him to know this difference, Gen 3:22. Christ, Gods anointing, was not new with Jesus -- Christ was here from Adam onward. He was the first to be of Christ, anointed of God to become like Him as God demands of us all if we are to be of Christ, His anointed.

Christ is not a man, Christ is the disposition of man who is anointed of God. All who has from God that what Jesus had from Him are of Christ.

but it's okay not to be - completely of Christ. because we are many imperfect and at various stages of growth maybe. or else we wouldn't be here.

we would be in Heaven - with God. for God draws close to the righteous... and far, far away from the not - righteous/right/holy/perfect/complete.

but it's okay not to be - completely of Christ. because we are many imperfect and at various stages of growth maybe. or else we wouldn't be here.

we would be in Heaven - with God. for God draws close to the righteous... and far, far away from the not - righteous/right/holy/perfect/complete.
But the kingdom of God, the place He resides, His heaven, His abode, does not come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21.

You are listening to mans doctrines in opinions instead of listening to Jesus about Gods kingdom, His ways, and man being the temple of Him, the place God resides.

The Old describes this born again as the mercy seat, the place God and man come together as one, one mind, one accord to walk as He walks in His same light.

If it is ok to be imperfect as you say then ion that OK is to be with the one who perfects us to be like Him and walk in His same light as He walks in it just as Jesus did and others we read of did.

If you say you are of Christ yet the sinner, then that makes the one you say you follow the sinner.

You act as if God is not able to communicate with me one on one and that I should listen to opinions of man instead.

Jack is not my way, God is my way. And Jesus told you as well that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. If you need Jack instead of God that only He can give His information then I understand why you would recommend someone named Jack to teach you instead of nGod Himself that seems to be out of reach that He is not able to teach you His ways.

Confident? Not in Jack nor any other man for sure. God is able all I have to do is receive the gift of Himself in me.
You have deluded yourself my dear friend.

"For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."" - Isaiah 28:10 RSV​
If we assume that the epic poem Job was written about the time of the patriarchs that means that the Bible was written over a period of about 2000 years by some 40 different authors. These people did not even live in the same culture with one another because cultures don't persist for 2000 years. In spite of this level of complication the Bible does in fact speak with a very unified voice, because the author is God though he spoke through individuals who were separated in time very far from one another.

Furthermore the level of repetition of ideas as we read from Genesis to Revelation is astonishing. So if we don't have a perfectly perfected idea of what's being said the first time we encounter it, we have many many more opportunities to further refine what God is trying to put across to us. It is apparently God's to providential will that we put in actual effort in trying to understand what it is that he has said to us. Through all of the imperfections of language, we can make one clear inference, and that is God's message can be related to us in a way that we can understand it, through the imperfect languages of men.
God's word is inspired, your interpretation of God's word is not inspired. God didn't inspire you, he inspired the writers of his word. It is not the job of the Holy Spirit to be your personal illuminator. It is the job of the Holy Spirit (as is taught in the New Testament) to sanctify you and heal you from sin sickness. Part of your cooperation with the Holy Spirit in that sanctification process is to study to show yourself approved (2 Timothy 2:15).

We can plumb the depths of John chapters 14 to 18 as deeply as you like, but I assure you if you have concluded the Jesus is telling you that he will give you private illumination, you have misunderstood.

Last edited:
But the kingdom of God, the place He resides, His heaven, His abode, does not come with observation, it is within you. Luke 17:20-21.

You are listening to mans doctrines in opinions instead of listening to Jesus about Gods kingdom, His ways, and man being the temple of Him, the place God resides.

no doubt. and to self.

the sooner we get there, the less maybe we have listened to self/the world, and/or the more that God has helped us, been able to help us to change.

Last edited:
You have deluded yourself my dear friend.

"For it is precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."" - Isaiah 28:10 RSV​
If we assume that the epic poem Job was written about the time of the patriarchs that means that the Bible was written over a period of about 2000 years by some 40 different authors. These people did not even live in the same culture with one another because cultures don't persist for 2000 years. In spite of this level of complication the Bible does in fact speak with a very unified voice, because the author is God though he spoke through individuals who were separated in time very far from one another. Furthermore the level of repetition of ideas as we read from Genesis to Revelation is astonishing. So if we don't have a perfectly perfected idea of what's being said the first time we encounter it we have many many more opportunities to further refine what God is trying to put across to us. It is apparently going to providential world that we put in actual effort in trying to understand what it is that he has sent us. Through all of the imperfections of language we can make one clear inference and that is God's message can be related to us in a way that we can understand it through the imperfect languages of men.

God's word is inspired, your interpretation of God's word is not inspired. God didn't inspire you, he inspired the writers of his word. It is not the job of the Holy Spirit to be your personal illuminator. It is the job of the Holy Spirit to sanctify you and heal you from sin sickness. Part of your cooperation with the Holy Spirit in that sanctification process is to study to (2Timothy 2:15).
I understand your understanding. You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition with God that you never have been in.

You cant know of God that what you dont have from Him can you?

Gods word is inspired by God Himself. His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of man who has God as our own disposition.

the Bible can be and grossly misinterpreted from lack in having the word of God in you from God Himself. In that you will need no man teach you, God Himself is His word made flesh, your flesh, He in you and you I nHim as one.

DO you know that God is a Spirit and Man is the temple of God? Doesnt sound as if you do?

no doubt. and to Self.

the sooner we get there, the less maybe we have listened to Self/the World, and/or the more that God has helped us, been able to help us to Change.
Bur who is willing to make that change and be in the same image of God that Jesus and others we read of were? Not many find His way to be like Him.

Bur who is willing to make that change and be in the same image of God that Jesus and others we read of were? Not many find His way to be like Him.

many are called, few are chosen. when we think/understand in an elementary manner, ways, ideas - given by man - men not of God... enough to know enough, to know more... to know more like Spirit, to know more like truth, to know more complete, to know better ways of thinking, believing - then the scripture that states that many are called, but few are chosen can be taken various ways, or dismissed, or not respected enough. more knowledge is needed to come to a better understanding of it. and wanting to do God's will and wanting to know truth - above all doctrines and beliefs.

I understand your understanding.
No you don't, but I'm sure you think you do.
You are assuming yourself to be in a certain condition with God that you never have been in.
I believe in the promises of God they are certain, because God cannot lie.
You cant know of God that what you dont have from Him can you?
All I need to know is that God will not countermand the teaching of the Bible. He may fulfill it, but he will never countermand it.
Gods word is inspired by God Himself.
"God breathed" that's what inspired means.
His word is not written on stone nor a page of paper, it is written in the hearts of man who has God as our own disposition.
Your waxing very poetic and if you want to write a book of "inspirational" spiritual thoughts, knock yourself out. As a matter of theology the statement is nonsense.
the Bible can be and grossly misinterpreted from lack in having the word of God in you from God Himself.
You're appealing to the false doctrine of personal illumination. I'm sorry that's not going to fly.
In that you will need no man teach you,
If the apostles didn't need to be engaged in teaching why did they appoint deacons? There is no way to believe the teaching of the epistles without concluding that it is the job of an elder, bishop, persbyter, to be a teacher.
God Himself is His word made flesh,
You are making an argument based on language confusion. You're equating one definition of a word with an alternative definition of that same word, to the end of drawing a conclusion in an argument. Usually this is an element of a joke. However that may be, it is not a valid basis for an argument.
your flesh, He in you and you I nHim as one.
I'm very familiar with Ephesians chapter 4, and it is not teaching the false doctrine of personal illumination.
DO you know that God is a Spirit and Man is the temple of God? Doesnt sound as if you do?
What that means to you I can't say, so it's hard for me to penetrate your perception. I know what the biblical teaching means, but I have no confidence that you do.

No you don't, but I'm sure you think you do.
LOL
I believe in the promises of God they are certain, because God cannot lie.
Amen and His promise is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. But I would guess that you are waiting for a man to come as a god instead?
All I need to know is that God will not countermand the teaching of the Bible. He may fulfill it, but he will never countermand it.
He does fulfill it in us all who will receive Him as Jesus received Him.
"God breathed" that's what inspired means.
And either God has breathed His breath in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 or He has not.
Your waxing very poetic and if you want to write a book of "inspirational" spiritual thoughts, knock yourself out. As a matter of theology the statement is nonsense.
I agree, the way of God to have His same mind, the mind of Christ, a mind that is anointed of God, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect -- is nonsense for those who dont have His same mind, Spirit.

Inspiration comes from God, Himself, not from a book, not from a preacher, or teacher, deacon, elder, I have been all of these in various churches, denominations, and know the works of. Elected by man to help run those establishments for enterprise, but what I found out later from God Himself as Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16 that these only places for law and they all had different laws to regulate their beliefs.

Thank God He came to me and illuminated my mind with His.
You're appealing to the false doctrine of personal illumination. I'm sorry that's not going to fly.
It never flies for those minds who are not illuminated with His. You cant understand that what you dont have yourself.
If the apostles didn't need to be engaged in teaching why did they appoint deacons?
Same reasons they do the same today. To make laws to regulate a belief system.
There is no way to believe the teaching of the epistles without concluding that it is the job of an elder, bishop, persbyter, to be a teacher.
Actually those are mans elected, Gods elected are exactly like Him, not like these.
You are making an argument based on language confusion. You're equating one definition of a word with an alternative definition of that same word, to the end of drawing a conclusion in an argument. Usually this is an element of a joke. However that may be, it is not a valid basis for an argument.
Yes most obviously as yourself cant distinguish the spiritual connotation in the bible from the carnal connotation of the bible. That is due from lack in having the mind of Christ that is anointed of God. Even Jesus couldn't escape this fact, see Matt 3:16, God had to open his eyes, illuminate His mind, as well. You can read it, God opens up who He is and all of His heaven to that man. He does the same in us all who will.
I'm very familiar with Ephesians chapter 4, and it is not teaching the false doctrine of personal illumination.
I do not follow Paul in what he says, I follow Jesus in what he said. Jesus was very clear that I have the mind of our Father who is God.

God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him. You dont understand that do you?
What that means to you I can't say, so it's hard for me to penetrate your perception. I know what the biblical teaching means, but I have no confidence that you do.
Those of Jesus day couldn't understand him either when he taught to be like the Father of it yourself. They had no confidence that he had it right either, for in the Father I am no different at all from what Jesus was in the Father of it. Our Father is Spirit and spiritually to have His same mind is the only way that His way is discerned. Illumination is seeing the light. In darkness is to be absent of that light.

Only wrong for those who refuse to receive from God His same Spirit mind as Jesus received from Him. Read Matt 3:16 that you don’t believe that Jesus received from God Himself. This is the very reason that you can’t receive from God the same. You just do not believe That God came to Jesus and opened up who He is and His kingdom in Jesus. Totally Antichrist against Gods way of doing that in man.
Just more of Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus GOD's say so in these posted scriptures of His ( in my response to Gary's previous say so ) still stand as rebuking Gary's Twisted say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! ----------------------
rod.ney said:
100% WRONG again Gary! You 100% have to accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your LORD & Savior if you want to be son of God ( born again with His Spirit dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your non-scriptural say!

Just more of Gary's WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 )! Thus GOD's say so in these posted scriptures of His ( in my response to Gary's previous say so ) still stand as rebuking Gary's Twisted say so as per 2 Tim.3:16! ----------------------
rod.ney said:
100% WRONG again Gary! You 100% have to accept ( not reject like you do Gary ) the Real Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:8 ) as your LORD & Savior if you want to be son of God ( born again with His Spirit dwelling in your mortal temple/body as per 1 Cor.6:19 )! Case closed on your non-scriptural say!
You just can't read them in the light of Christ by having the mind of God and the only One who can open up to you who He is and all of His heaven just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

You act as if Jesus had 2 Peter 3:16 and 2 Tim to lead him to Gods knowledge LOL.

What you dont understand is that we who are of God we dont need 2 Peter nor 2 Tim for God Himself gives the increase.

Jesus said that in that day you to will ask him noting, you won't ask Peter anything, you won't ask Timothy anything, you won't have to go to any man for information just as Jesus didn't have to for we get ours from the author off it Himself.

That is something way beyond your comprehension, that is very obvious.

LOL

Amen and His promise is He will come to you and sup with you and be in you. But I would guess that you are waiting for a man to come as a god instead?

He does fulfill it in us all who will receive Him as Jesus received Him.

And either God has breathed His breath in you as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16 or He has not.

I agree, the way of God to have His same mind, the mind of Christ, a mind that is anointed of God, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect -- is nonsense for those who dont have His same mind, Spirit.

Inspiration comes from God, Himself, not from a book, not from a preacher, or teacher, deacon, elder, I have been all of these in various churches, denominations, and know the works of. Elected by man to help run those establishments for enterprise, but what I found out later from God Himself as Jesus did the same in Matt 3:16 that these only places for law and they all had different laws to regulate their beliefs.

Thank God He came to me and illuminated my mind with His.

It never flies for those minds who are not illuminated with His. You cant understand that what you dont have yourself.

Same reasons they do the same today. To make laws to regulate a belief system.

Actually those are mans elected, Gods elected are exactly like Him, not like these.

Yes most obviously as yourself cant distinguish the spiritual connotation in the bible from the carnal connotation of the bible. That is due from lack in having the mind of Christ that is anointed of God. Even Jesus couldn't escape this fact, see Matt 3:16, God had to open his eyes, illuminate His mind, as well. You can read it, God opens up who He is and all of His heaven to that man. He does the same in us all who will.

I do not follow Paul in what he says, I follow Jesus in what he said. Jesus was very clear that I have the mind of our Father who is God.

God is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love for God is Love and man is the temple of Him. You dont understand that do you?

Those of Jesus day couldn't understand him either when he taught to be like the Father of it yourself. They had no confidence that he had it right either, for in the Father I am no different at all from what Jesus was in the Father of it. Our Father is Spirit and spiritually to have His same mind is the only way that His way is discerned. Illumination is seeing the light. In darkness is to be absent of that light.
What you've written here makes it crystal clear that you do not hold enough Christian doctrine for you and I to actually have a fruitful conversation.

What you've written here makes it crystal clear that you do not hold enough Christian doctrine for you and I to actually have a fruitful conversation.
What you really mean is I do not hold to the doctrines of all these different religions called denominations who claim to be of Christ yet flat out deny God to be like Him as He demands if you are to of His kingdom.

Your christianity is made up off the laws you have developed to regulate your gods in your beliefs for a god. You learned your doctrine from man instead of God Himself manifest in you to have His same mind, Spirit. And because of that the ways of Jesus in God is not possible for you to have the same from the God Jesus obeyed, prayed to that you be like Him as well, John 17. to be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did with the same signs following you. You are full of yourself instead of the mind of Christ, a mind that is anointed by God Himself.

It is very obvious in your rebellion to be like Him as Jesus was like Him and actually mock the ways of Christ because you cant be like Him as God demands of you if you are be of Him.

The reason you condemn me is the same reason those of Jesus day condemned him as a blasphemer. We have the very same from the Father as you are supposed to have in yourself.

You just can't read them in the light of Christ by having the mind of God and the only One who can open up to you who He is and all of His heaven just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16.

What you dont understand is that we who are of God we dont need 2 Peter nor 2 Tim for God Himself gives the increase.

Jesus said that in that day you to will ask him noting, you won't ask Peter anything, you won't ask Timothy anything, you won't have to go to any man for information just as Jesus didn't have to for we get ours from the author off it Himself.

yet, i keep wondering why you don't use an h...? and why you can only tell how a person is from what they say, or believe... does that not seem like something is missing - by that - something one could greatly use and find great use from when talking to/conversing with people - to help lead them to more truth?

Jesus could see the heart... or knew what was in the hearts of another. i can't help but wonder in a way whether you have become 'stuck' at a level of thinking - having realized and learned certain things, even very important things - but have not continued on in learning - continuing to grow...

Last edited:
yet, i keep wondering why you don't use an h...?
Use an h?
and why you can only tell how a person is from what they say, or believe... does that not seem like something is missing - by that - something one could greatly use and find great use from when talking to/conversing with people - to help lead them to more truth?
It isn't hard to see what comes out from man. All you have to do is listen to what they say of themselves, this actions will tell the truth.

What have you heard from me? To have the mind of Christ, to walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God, 1 John 3:9?

That tells clearly who is inside me doesn't it? You know me by what comes out from me dont you? But to others here, it is blaspheme isn't it?
Jesus could see the heart... or knew what was in the hearts of another.
SO do we all who has the mind of our Father who is God. All we have to do is compare what others say of themselves with what God says of Himself and who you would be if He is your mind.
i can't help but wonder in a way whether you have become 'stuck' at a level of thinking - having realized and learned certain things, even very important things - but have not continued on in learning - continuing to grow...
Continuing to grow as in? The law? Learn mans doctrines for their gods?

You dont seem to realize Giod isn't something we learn, it is a gift we recieve to be like Him, think as He thinks, walk as He walks in His same light, same signs follow.

Reading a book about God is not revealing who He is, it is only mans testimonies of their personal dealings with their God. the Bible is law and the law is only a tutorial to lead you to the came place in God Jesus was in God. KJV says schoolmaster to lead you to Christ tis have His same faith at work in you who was at work in himself, and once faith is achieved I am no longer under that tutorial, schoolmaster.

You say that God has not opened up everything He is nor all of His heaven and we must keep learning.

Here is how God works. Read of Jesus where he learned the laws of the temple and taught the laws of the temples even at a young age. But a day came for him just as it does in us all who is born again of God where God opens up all of who He is and His heaven in us. Matt 3:16. Did Jesus keep learning, or did God actually open it all up to him as is written? You seem to think is a continuing process but never coming to the end where Jesus said it is finished, noting more he can say or do for you to get you to the same place in the Father he was in the Father.

But in that I do understand how you keep learning but never reach that place of promise where God will come to you and sup with you and be in you just as He did in Jesus. He cant bring you to that end can He? And do you know why He cant? Busybodies looking here and there for answers instead of humbling self and receiving from God the same end to Gods kingdom that Jesus had in Him.

Truth is, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are trying to learn of instead of receiving, but is within you. Luke 17:20-21.

If you ever reach that end and see God yourself you will be like Him as well. 1 John 3, the end of Gods will for you where noting is hidden that was hidden and everything God is is revealed, the revealing of the Christ in you, you anointed of God just as Jesus was of Christ and anointed of God. Moses was of Christ, anointed of God, Abraham was, even Adam became like Him to know this difference, gen 3:22. 120 in an upper room received the same end from God that Jesus received form him in Matt 3:16.

There is an end, that end is self where a new man of Christ is born anew. Old things passed away with Jesus and all things became new in Matt 3:16, a new heaven and earth was revealed in him as well as us all who has received from God the same as he did from God.

you should consider the ways of the Father and receive from Him that what Jesus received form Him instead of trying to learn more of mans doctrines who never reach that end. It really is finished in us all who has from God that what Jesus had from Him.

What have you heard from me? To have the mind of Christ, to walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect, holy, pure, and without sin, cannot sin because I am born of God, 1 John 3:9?
There is an end, that end is self where a new man of Christ is born anew. Old things passed away with Jesus and all things became new in Matt 3:16, a new heaven and earth was revealed in him as well as us all who has received from God the same as he did from God.

we can hear many things from people... and not know their heart... exactly. though we can begin to get a sense maybe. and people are many things. they are not one. they are not suddenly like Christ, unless, until - if they were, in ways. "if thine eye be single, thy body will be full of light". making one's self to be single and bringing about much light in the body might take alot of work and time, overcoming and change...

Last edited:
Back