Understanding Scripture

So why is it that the Holy Spirit and God the Father were both observed?
Because Gods Spirit in man reveals who God is.
You keep quoting Luke 17:
Yes, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are looking for a man to come as a god. it is within you. You just do not believe Jesus and rebuke his teachings.
Luke 17:19-20 King James Version

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
Bingo!
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
Amen!
You are saying this is Jesus "receiving the christ," are you not?
Nope, Jesus is saying by experiencing from God His Spirit that manifested Himself in Jesus really doesnt come with observation it is within you.
We do not see Christ receiving the Holy Ghost
Christ is the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost is Gods anointing.
internally, we see the Holy Ghost in the form of a dove alighting upon Jesus.
Not in the form of a dove at all, Like a dove, as gentle as a dove. Man you sure do not know a lot about how God works and comes to man. And that is obvious from not God manifest in you by His Spirit that He came to all of these and open up who He I really is.

But for sure and for certain by your testimony, God is not manifest in you as He was in these.
So if you received the same anointing, did the Holy Holy Ghost alight upon you, Gary Mac?
No different from Jesus or Abraham or Moses or 120 at all.
Here is your proof text:

Matthew 3:16-17 King James Version

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
It is indeed proof.
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Truth. And I am His son that He is well pleased, I am without sin as well for He takes away the sins of this world. You just won't let Him therefore He cant say the same about you because how could he be pleased with you as a sinner?

Come on man you need to get real here, your life in Christ is in jeopardy here.

This was observed. That is why it is recorded in Scripture.
And observed by us all who God is manifest in.
Now let's back up to see why Gary Mac did not receive the same anointing as Jesus THE Christ:
But Gary Mac did receive from God the same anointing as Jesus did from the Father, He is manifest in me the very same. He is supposed to be in you as well but you know and I know that isn't your way. Your way is sin and of Paul instead.
Matthew 3:11-12
King James Version

11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:
Yes John knew what was about to happen in Jesus before Jesus did. else he would not have been able to tell Jesus there is one coming after him that he couldn't give Jesus, and what happened? Did it not take God Himself to peen up all od His heaven to Jesus and baptize Jesus with His Spirit?
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Yes, chaff denotes sin. We in the father are purged from it, cleanse by His fire that is refining where all sin is cast into that fire and we come out of it pure, holy, and without sin.
Do you see that Christ is the Baptizer,
Christy is for sure!
and that He is a Person?
He is for sure, All who are anointed of God are of Christ.
THE Baptizer is the Lamb of God:
The baptizer is God Himself just as He baptized Jesus with His Spirit.
John 1:33 KJV
And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost.
Exactly !
So the anointing that one receives now is different from that which men in the Old Testament received, simply because we know when Jesus began baptizing with the Holy Ghost: Pentecost.
You dont understand at all. God never changes. But you keep trying to change Him is all.
You cant comprehend from lack in received Gods Christ that God came to all of these the very same by the very same Spirit.

Christ was a term Paul created at Antioch. The term Christian, few words in the English language carry as much baggage as this one. It’s a loaded label, to be sure, but what’s interesting is that Jesus never actually gave a name to His followers other than he was Gods son.

The early Church never called themselves Chrisians. In the Bible the title most often used was saints. And is used throughout the book old an new.

The Greek word for saints is hagios which means consecrated to God, holy, sacred, pious, righteous, Gods anointed. It is almost always used in the plural for saints. This reflects not just the individual but the connection to a group of people set apart for the Lord and His Kingdom. The kingdom that is within as Jesus stated.

The term saint or saints is found in the Bible about 100 times, about three dozen in the Old Testament and 62 of which appear in the New. Paul changed the term saints to the term Christian.

Do the research and see for yourself that Christ was not a name but a title of one who is of God and anointed of Him.

So your doctrine is again being false testimony of Christ, and John's testimony of those who deny Jesus is the Christ remains true.
Repeating Jesus for who you are supposed to be in the Father is not my doctrine at all. Your understanding is very shallow.
John 1:29-30 King James Version

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
What !!! takes away sin? that explains everything, you cant possibly follow Jesus and be the sinner. But for you he cant takes away your sin and you say you follow his way?
30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
Yes as in Adam, as in Moses, as in Abraham, as in Jesus as in 120, all these men was preferred before me as John said.
You have the utter gall to say you were sent from Heaven as the Son of God was.
Actually having the same confidence in God that that Jesus had, He sends us all no different from the way He sent Jesus out.
John the Baptist confesses that the Lamb of God is not only the One who would take away the sins of the world, but that the Son of God was before he was.
Agreed, and Adam was the first. Wait??? You mean He actually takes away the sins of this world?

What happened that He failed in you?
Were you before John the Baptist, Gary Mac?'
Oh No' he received from God a couple thousand years before I did as well. .
God bless.

Yes as in Adam, as in Moses, as in Abraham, as in Jesus as in 120, all these men was preferred before me as John said.

I keep asking you to show me in Scripture where these men are born again.

When are you going to present the Scripture?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
John the Baptist confesses that the Lamb of God is not only the One who would take away the sins of the world, but that the Son of God was before he was.
Agreed, and Adam was the first. Wait??? You mean He actually takes away the sins of this world?

What happened that He failed in you?

He didn't.

I explained to you already in another post you ignored the Scripture and points made in that Jesus THE Christ has made me complete in regards to remission of sins forever.

However, since you do not sin you are not in need of the Great High Priest that stands before God as THE Advocate for born-again believers that sin.

Would like the post number for that, Gary Mac? To once again illustrate that you make yourself a liar and an antichrist according to Scripture you haven't tossed out?

Here is a reminder of the content of that post:

Hebrews 10:14 King James Version

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Who is the "He" here, Gary Mac?

God bless.

What !!! takes away sin? that explains everything, you cant possibly follow Jesus and be the sinner. But for you he cant takes away your sin and you say you follow his way?

Another question you continue to ignore is this: why is it that those you say were born again in the Old Testament continued to sin after they received this "christ" you preach, but you don't?

Please explain, Gary Mac.

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
John 1:29-30 King James Version

29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

So is it Jesus that takes away your sin, Gary Mac?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
30 This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Were you before John the Baptist, Gary Mac?'
Oh No' he received from God a couple thousand years before I did as well. .

Nice try, but answer the question: were you before John the Baptist as Jesus was before John the Baptist?

Nothing in John 1 states Jesus received "the christ" prior to John the Baptist receiving "the christ."

This is a reference to what John has already said:

John 1 King James Version

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

John is affirming that Jesus, Who is the One he is speaking about in v.30, was before him.

Now answer the question, Gary Mac: were you before JJohn the Baptist as John testifies of Jesus?

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:
So why is it that the Holy Spirit and God the Father were both observed?
Because Gods Spirit in man reveals who God is.

More evasion: you keep quoting Matthew 3:16 and Luke 17 to create the magic formula for the gospel of Gary Mac; and they don't correlate.

S.T.Ranger said:
You keep quoting Luke 17:
Yes, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation as you are looking for a man to come as a god. it is within you. You just do not believe Jesus and rebuke his teachings.

But the Holy Spirit and the Father are observed in Matthew 3:16-17 at this so-called "new birth" event, Gary Mac.

I rebuke Jesus and His teachings? (and I am sure you will respond to this, lol, and ignore the Scripture and points again).

Again:

John 3:5-8 King James Version

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

This is the Lord's teaching on Regeneration, the New Birth, Gary Mac.

This is why the kingdom of God cometh not with observation.

What that means, Gary Mac, is that when one is born again they cannot observe it. No more than they can observe the wind.

So how is it that you think that Matthew 3:16 is Jesus THE Christ, the One that will baptize with the Holy Ghost—was observed being born again?

And why, for Peter's Sake, do you think that Jesus needed to be born again in the first place?

God bless.

That doesn't amount to "Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father" does it?

So you are saying that the Old Testament wasn't speaking about Jesus?

Luke 24:44-47 King James Version

44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,

46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Do you deny that this amounts to "Jesus said the OT was about Himself?"

God bless.

You should seek the God who sent Jesus to lead you to Him.

You should seek the God that Jesus said the Father would send to lead men to God:

John 14:16-23 King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

You say God manifests to men when they receive "the christ," well, do you see in v.18 that it is Jesus that will come, and that in v.21 He states "I will manifest Myself to him?"

This means that according to your definitions you must acknowledge that Jesus is God.

And this is why John calls men that do not confess that Jesus is the Christ liars and antichrists. Because he understood that the Christ was Jesus Himself and that it is Jesus that comes to men when they are born again.

God bless.

You should seek the God that Jesus said the Father would send to lead men to God:

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Notice that the Father and the Son will make Their abode with those who love Jesus and keep his Words?

Why do you not keep His Words, Gary Mac?

Notice that sending the Comforter (v.16) is so the disciples will not be comfortless (v.18), and that Jesus says "I will come to you?"

Why do you deny that Jesus is the One that comes to men when they are born again?

Why do you continue to deny that Jesus is the Christ?

God bless.

John 1 is about His word be in you.

No, John 1 is about Jesus.

That Jesus is the WORD of God and that Jesus is God, because the WORD is God.

That the WORD was made flesh, not because the WORD received "the christ," but because the WORD was Christ, the Lamb of God.

That the WORD became flesh that He might come unto His Own and dwell among them.

Who came unto His Own, Gary Mac?

Can you deny that it was Jesus that came unto His Own, and that it is Jesus that is the Lamb of God that died so men might have the power to be called the sons of God?

You have. And have tried to dance around the Scripture, but as I said, the more you talk, the easier you make it to show the discrepancies in your teaching.

So keep it up. Hopefully, you will being to be honest with yourself and admit to yourself that your doctrine is in complete contradiction to what Jesus taught.

So address the points made from the Scripture presented.

Show how it is that Jesus is not teaching in John 14 that He is the One that will come to men, so they be not comfortless, but that they receive the Comforter, Who is revealed in this passage as God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.

Here it is again:

God bless.

John 15:26 King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

John 16:13-14
King James Version

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Your gospel is that the christ is an anointing that Jesus received like you did (and Adam, and Noah, and Abraham).

You are not keeping the Words of Jesus, for He teaches that He will send the Comforter, and that He (the Comforter) is come, the Comforter will not speak of Himself.

Who do you say the Comforter is? You do not say it is the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, but an anointing.

Notice the Comforter will glorify Jesus?

You do not glorify Jesus, but make Him just a man that received an anointing.

God bless.

John 14:16-23

King James Version

King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Now compare the Words of Jesus:

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter ..."

"... But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father ..."

Who sends the Comforter, Gary Mac?

Please answer.

God bless.

1 John 2:22 King James Version

22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

God bless.
Exactly. And he who denies the Christ will never know what it is to be of the Christ as Jesus was of Christ.

Who sends Who, Gary Mac?

If Jesus is the One that sends the Comforter, and the Father is the One that sends the Comforter, and you believe that God sent Jesus to lead men to God, then you have no choice but to acknowledge that Jesus is God.

Here, Jesus says that He and the Father will send the Comforter:

John 14:16-17
King James Version

16 And I will pray the Father,
and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth;
whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 16
King James Version

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send
unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

Who sends Who to who?

God bless.

God bless.
I can’t because you do not believe what scripture says. And that isn’t evasion as you are about to comment it’s is the truth

Exactly. And he who denies the Christ will never know what it is to be of the Christ as Jesus was of Christ.

Again, no address of the point or the Scripture.

Look at it again, Gary Mac:

Gary Mac said:

S.T.Ranger said:
We do not see Christ receiving the Holy Ghost
Christ is the Holy Ghost, the Holy Ghost is Gods anointing.

The Scripture is Matthew 3:16. You say Jesus "received the anointing at this time, and that this is a New Birth experience for JEsus.

But we don't see Jesus "receiving the Holy Ghost," we see the holy Ghost alighting upon Jesus and the Father speaking from Heaven.

What happened to your other proof text? "The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation?

And by the way, good morning!

God bless.

S.T.Ranger said:

God bless.
I can’t because you do not believe what scripture says. And that isn’t evasion as you are about to comment it’s is the truth

You can't because there is no Scripture that states these men were born again.

Adam was not born again when he fell/sinned.

You are saying men are born again by being disobedient to God's commands. Adam "became like God to know good and evil" because he was disobedient, not because he kept the commandment/s of God.

That is what Scripture says, Gary Mac, and I keep the Words of God.

You toss them out and define Adam's Fall as a new birth. That he became a god.

If, as you have said, you have been sent by God just as Jesus was, and just as all who receive "the christ" are supposed to, then why is it you again fail to keep the commandments of God and condemn me rather than, with the Word of God—seek to bring me to repentance that I might be saved?

I can tell you why, because you aren't here to try to see anyone saved, you are here to glorify Gary Mac.

Admit it to yourself, Gary Mac. That's all you do is talk about Gary Mac and how Gary Mac received the same anointing Jesus did, and how the rest of the world simply don't know God like you do because they haven't received the anointing you and Jesus and Adam and Noah and Abraham received.

Will you still affirm that "Jesus couldn't even save His disciples?"

God bless.

You say men are to be perfect as their Father in Heaven is perfect, yet you ignore that no Old Testament Saint was made perfect:

Hebrews 11:39-40 King James Version

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

They weren't made perfect in their lifetimes, so how is it that they were "born again" like you and Jesus?

Why is it they sinned after they were born again like you and Jesus, Gary Mac?

I'm going to keep asking these questions until you answer. So step up.

God bless.

Back