Understanding Scripture

The Spirit of God came to God? Care to explain how that works. That is like you coming to yourself and opening up all of heaven to yourself. Your god must be quite the magician.

Lets see how your doctrine works -- so Adam came to himself and he became like God to know this difference?
Abraham came to Abraham and he himself became like himself?
And Moses came to himself and obeyed himself and became like Himself?
And Jesus came to himself and opened up all of heaven to himself?
And 120 came to themselves and opened up to themselves their spirit?

Now I see -- but as for me and Jesus in Matt 3:16, God came to us by His Spirit and opened up all of who He is and and all of His heaven to us.

God came to God ROFL.
God the Holy Spirit came to the God-Man ( Jesus Christ as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 Gary ) or God the Son! Then God the Father in Heaven said He was well pleased ( the Voice Gary )! So stop Twisting what I Post, just like you twist the scriptures ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that I post to FORCE them to fit your say so ( man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY when John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 PROVES He is both God & Man! Case closed on your Twisted say so Gary!

Last edited:
God the Holy Spirit came to the God-Man ( Jesus Christ as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 Gary ) or God the Son! Then God the Father in Heaven said He was well pleased ( the Voice Gary )! So stop Twisting what I Post, just like you twist the scriptures ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that I post to FORCE them to fit your say so ( man's word ) that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY when John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 PROVES He is both God & Man! Case closed on your Twisted say so Gary!
I see. So God had to come to God to open up who He is and all of His heaven to Himself. Now I get it. LOL

See how your doctrine forces you to say “Jesus was of Christ,” rather than Jesus is THE Christ?

God bless.
Yes indeed same Christ in me who was in Christ Jesus. Same anointing of God. You are supposed to have Gods same Spirit as well. But sense for you god is a man that just isn’t possible for the God who is a Spirit to come and anointed you with His Christ.

You say men are to be perfect as their Father in Heaven is perfect, yet you ignore that no Old Testament Saint was made perfect:
No Jesus said that I only repeated what he said.
Hebrews 11:39-40 King James Version

39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:

40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

They weren't made perfect in their lifetimes, so how is it that they were "born again" like you and Jesus?
Paul never reached the perfections of God. He was a sinner instead and preached that he was. Sin can never be Gods perfections.

That is why l follow the teachings of Jesus who taught Gods perfections be our own instead of Paul who never made what Jesus taught in perfection.
Why is it they sinned after they were born again like you and Jesus, Gary Mac?
They were not born again until God came to them and anointed them with His Spirit. After that they became exactly as Jesus was in the Father. Jesus was already gone by then
I'm going to keep asking these questions until you answer. So step up.

God bless.
ROFL. You keep asking even after all the replies. Lol. Seems you have a glitch in understanding or comprehension what you read.

I see. So God had to come to God to open up who He is and all of His heaven to Himself. Now I get it. LOL
Yes the ONE GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS )! That's EXACTLY why each of those3 Divine persons of Matt.28:19 ( FSHS ) are called God in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! That's the say so of those posted AS IS scriptures and NOT my say so! So why does your say so ( man's word ) CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted AS IS scriptures that I posted, by you stating on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY and not God-Man as John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 CLEARLY shows us, AS IS before your Twist ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) is FORCED upon them?!!!!!

Yes the ONE GOD is a TRINITY ( FSHS )! That's EXACTLY why each of those3 Divine persons of Matt.28:19 ( FSHS ) are called God in John 1:1, Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! That's the say so of those posted AS IS scriptures and NOT my say so! So why does your say so ( man's word ) CONTRADICT ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) those posted AS IS scriptures that I posted, by you stating on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY and not God-Man as John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 CLEARLY shows us, AS IS before your Twist ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) is FORCED upon them?!!!!!
You are so lost concerning Christ and who He is and who Jesus was.

@rod.ney
You are so lost concerning Christ and who He is and who Jesus was.
Walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 Jn 1:7

Walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 Jn 1:7
Exactly and either one is cleansed from sin, purified and without sin or one is not.

JonHawk said:
Exactly and either one is cleansed from sin, purified and without sin or one is not.
You know that He is righteous and you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29

JonHawk said:

You know that He is righteous and you know that everyone who practices righteousness is born of Him. 1 John 2:29
And 1 John 3:9, we who are born of God it is impossible to even be in sin. Either one is of Christ, anointed of God, born of God, or one is not and is of 1 John 3:8 instead.

JonHawk said:

And 1 John 3:9, we who are born of God it is impossible to even be in sin.
They will rely on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.
Either one is of Christ, anointed of God, born of God, or one is not and is of 1 John 3:8 instead.
You have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20

JonHawk said:

You have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. 1 John 2:20
Those who has the mind of Christ as Jesus had the mind of Christ anointed of God, He in you and you inHim as one know His truths. Everyone else has their own beliefs for a truth.

JonHawk said:

Those who has the mind of Christ as Jesus had the mind of Christ anointed of God, He in you and you inHim as one know His truths. Everyone else has their own beliefs for a truth.
Those with their own belief are incredulous.
Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,...Gal 4

JonHawk said:

Because you are his sons, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts,...Gal 4
Same Spirit who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16 into our hearts no different from the Spirit He put into Jesus in Matt 3:16.

JonHawk:
Same Spirit who came to Jesus ....;
The truth is in Christ and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true Light is already shining. 1 John 2:8

We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14

JonHawk:
Indeed.
Yes same mind of God to walk as He walks in His same light no different from the light Jesus walked in at all.
The truth is in Christ and in you, because the darkness is passing away and the true Light is already shining. 1 John 2:8
Yes and Christ in you, you anointed of God as Jesus was anointed of God is Christ in you.
We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. 1 John 4:14
And he didnt come to save you but that ye might be saved revealing what it is to be of God yourself for Jesus was Gods example He sent for us to follow and be like and have from Him the very same as His example had from Him.

JonHawk said:
And he didnt come to save you but that ye might be saved revealing what it is to be of God yourself for Jesus was Gods example He sent for us to follow and be like and have from Him the very same as His example had from Him.
And what possesses you to think Paul wasn't renewed?

Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5

JonHawk said:
And we who has received from God that what Gods other son received in Matt 3:16 are saved by God Himself. Jesus came to testify of the savior, and Jesus can save you if you will follow him to the One who does the saving.
And what possesses you to think Paul wasn't renewed?
He was a sinner. Jesus wasn't, nor are any of us who has from God that what Jesus had from Him. For we who are born of God it is impossible to be in sin, no longer struggle with sin as Paul did, for He takes away the sins of this world, 1 John 3 and Paul never made it to that point of perfection in the Father for he was clear that he was a sinner and struggled with it. read 1 John 3:8 and see whop one is of if he is a sinner.
Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 18 Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ; 2 Cor 5
Paul new what to say to get people to follow him but the moment he preached sin gave his intent away.

Here is what I see of Paul. Saul was cunning and went about persecuting Christians, and when he discovered he wasn't going to eliminate them through persecution he made a way he could destroy it from the inside out by getting people to turn to the doctrine he developed to look holy toward man that they may follow him as a sinner instead of righteousness and without sin that Jesus teaches. He used the name of Christ to look noble but in reality, and stated, that he used trickery to get people to follow him instead of Jesus.

Sure he made some good points about Jesus to insure people he was of Christ but when he struggled with sin is the moment we who has from God that what Jesus had from Him and without sin is a dead giveaway that something is amiss.

I dont hate Paul I grew up under his ministry for many yeas, but when God came to me the same as He did in Jesus and Moses and 120 and others where we became like him instead of Paul the light changed to have the mind of God for H sin me and I in Him are one.

We have an option. Follow Paul who was a sinner, or follow the one who was without sin. I chose the latter.

JonHawk said:
He [Paul] was a sinner. Paul new what to say to get people to follow him but the moment he preached sin gave his intent away.

Saul was cunning and went about persecuting Christians, and when he discovered he wasn't going to eliminate them through persecution he made a way he could destroy it from the inside out by getting people to turn to the doctrine he developed... to get people to follow him instead of Jesus.
How did Peter put it,
Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him.
His letters contain some things that some ignorant and unstable people distort; 2 Peter 3:15-17

Back