Understanding Scripture

Was Paul crucified for you?
Nope.
Were you baptized in the name of Paul?
Nope, God baptized me by His Spirit just as He baptized Jesus with His Spirit. See Matt 3:16.
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance:
Yes what Paul passed on to you is imperfections that is not Christ.
that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day...1 Cor 15
Jesus died because of Pauls sins, and everyone else who are sinners instead of Gods righteous.
Through Him we received grace and apostleship to promote the faith; Rom 1:5
Through Him as Jesus received from Him are exactly like Him no different from what Jesus was in the Father.

You are of Paul instead. .

God baptized me by His Spirit just as He baptized Jesus with His Spirit. See Matt 3:16.

Yes what Paul passed on to you is imperfections that is not Christ.
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day; 1 Cor 15
Jesus died because of Pauls sins, and everyone else who are sinners instead of Gods righteous.
Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Through Him as Jesus received from Him are exactly like Him no different from what Jesus was in the Father.
You are of Paul instead. .
But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! Gal 1

Common response from one who is carnal in understanding.

And what you mean is He is not your equal. But His guarantee to all is that all of us who are of God, born of God born again, actually walk as He walks in His same light, perfect even as our Father in heaven is perfect, righteous, holy, pure, and without sin. You can read it in your very book who you are supposed to be in the Father as Jesus was in Him. John 17. . Something obviously you are not familiar with? But then you can read it in your very bible cant you?
FYI Gary, Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that He is just a man ONLY remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

FYI Gary, Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14! Your twisted view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) that He is just a man ONLY remains 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
He is your god -- but my God and the God Who came to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and opened up to us who He is and all of His heaven in us is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to for you to be like the Father as he was like the Father, and said he could do noting at all without his God and sent him to lead you to the Father is the same God that Jesus worshiped and obeyed.

This is the God Jesus leads us to that you do not know because you have not followed Jesus to Him and worship a different god from the One Jesus had in himself.

He is your god -- but my God and the God Who came to Jesus by the Spirit that He is and opened up to us who He is and all of His heaven in us is the same One Jesus obeyed and prayed to for you to be like the Father as he was like the Father, and said he could do noting at all without his God and sent him to lead you to the Father is the same God that Jesus worshiped and obeyed.

This is the God Jesus leads us to that you do not know because you have not followed Jesus to Him and worship a different god from the One Jesus had in himself.
Gary, How many times must I REPEAT myself on CARM?!!!!!! My GOD ( not god as you WRONGFULLY posted ) is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:29 )! Each Divine Person of that ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) is called God ( not god [ humans and angels ] or GOD [ Trinity ] )! Here's where those 3 Divine Persons are called God in those God inspired scriptures in our Bibles ---------- John 1:1 for All 3 ( God the WORD/Son with God the Father & Holy Spirit ) ; Acts 5:3-4 - the Holy Spirit being lied to in verse 3, called God in verse 4 ; Hebrews 1:1-8 - God the Father calls His Son, Jesus " O God "! Jesus is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14! As God ( the Former Word in John 1:1 ), all His created angels WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus who is just a man ONLY as per his TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( mans word ) on record on CARM!

Gary, How many times must I REPEAT myself on CARM?!!!!!! My GOD ( not god as you WRONGFULLY posted ) is a TRINITY ( FSHS of Matt.28:29 )! Each Divine Person of that ONE GOD ( TRINITY ) is called God ( not god [ humans and angels ] or GOD [ Trinity ] )! Here's where those 3 Divine Persons are called God in those God inspired scriptures in our Bibles ---------- John 1:1 for All 3 ( God the WORD/Son with God the Father & Holy Spirit ) ; Acts 5:3-4 - the Holy Spirit being lied to in verse 3, called God in verse 4 ; Hebrews 1:1-8 - God the Father calls His Son, Jesus " O God "! Jesus is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14! As God ( the Former Word in John 1:1 ), all His created angels WORSHIPED Him in Heb.1:6! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus who is just a man ONLY as per his TWISTED ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) say so ( mans word ) on record on CARM!
I have heard what you have states hundreds of times -- The facts remain is you worship three gods instead of the One Jesus did.

Do you not?

I have heard what you have states hundreds of times -- The facts remain is you worship three gods instead of the One Jesus did.

Do you not?
WRONG again Gary! I do NOT Worship 3 gods ( angels & humans )! I worship the one GOD ( Trinity - FSHS of Matt.28:29 ), where these posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) calls each one " God " ( not god or GOD Gary )! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ! So yes as Man He prayed & worshiped God His Father & Holy Spirit! But as God the former Word in John 1:1 ( Precarnate Jesus Christ, Gary ), He ( incarnate Jesus Christ of John 1:14 Gary, ) is Worshiped by the angels He created ( John 1:3& Col.1:16, Gary ) in Heb.1:6 and called " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8! Case closed on your counterfeit Jesus ( just a Man only as per your Twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! So again Gary, He is God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8!

WRONG again Gary! I do NOT Worship 3 gods ( angels & humans )! I worship the one GOD ( Trinity - FSHS of Matt.28:29 ), where these posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so Gary ) calls each one " God " ( not god or GOD Gary )! Jesus is God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ! So yes as Man He prayed & worshiped God His Father & Holy Spirit! But as God the former Word in John 1:1 ( Precarnate Jesus Christ, Gary ), He ( incarnate Jesus Christ of John 1:14 Gary, ) is Worshiped by the angels He created ( John 1:3& Col.1:16, Gary ) in Heb.1:6 and called " O God " by God the Father in Heb.1:8! Case closed on your counterfeit Jesus ( just a Man only as per your Twisted say so - 2 Peter 3:16 )! So again Gary, He is God-Man as per GOD's say so in John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8!
LOL, trinity? My God is Love and I am His temple, so was Jesus when he receieved from God the same in Matt 3:16.

LOL, trinity? My God is Love and I am His temple, so was Jesus when he receieved from God the same in Matt 3:16.
Yes Trinity because each Divine Person of thar GOD Head is called " God " ( not god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Thus case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Twists those posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ) when you say on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY because John 1:1+14 Proves that He is God-Man! That's EXACTLY why He ( Jesus ) was WORSHIPED by the angels that He created ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in Heb.1:6 just before God His Father called Him ( Jesus ) His only begotten Son as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 " O God " in Heb.1:8! You remain 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write for us to read & heed!

Yes Trinity because each Divine Person of thar GOD Head is called " God " ( not god ) in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8! Thus case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that Twists those posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 & Heb.1:8 ) when you say on record on CARM that the real Jesus Christ is just a man ONLY because John 1:1+14 Proves that He is God-Man! That's EXACTLY why He ( Jesus ) was WORSHIPED by the angels that He created ( John 1:3/Col.1:16 ) in Heb.1:6 just before God His Father called Him ( Jesus ) His only begotten Son as per John 1:18 & 3:16+18 " O God " in Heb.1:8! You remain 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response as per 2 Tim.3:16 that God the Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to write for us to read & heed!
God is not a person, you should get to know the One who is a Spirit, the One who came to Jesus and spend up who He is in Matty 3:16. The one you do not know instead of all three of these gods you have made.

God is not a person, you should get to know the One who is a Spirit, the One who came to Jesus and spend up who He is in Matty 3:16. The one you do not know instead of all three of these gods you have made.
O yes indeed the One GOD is a Trinity of 3 Divine Persons called the Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit/Ghost in Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 ----------------

1 John 5:7​

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( TRINITY, Gary ).

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Matthew 28:19​

King James Version​

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name ( Trinity, Gary ) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
------------ Once again Gary gods are angels & humans! Case closed Gary!

Last edited:
O yes indeed the One GOD is a Trinity of 3 Divine Persons called the Father, Word/Son & Holy Spirit/Ghost in Matt.28:19 & 1 John 5:7 ----------------

New King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one ( TRINITY, Gary ).

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

King James Version​

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name ( Trinity, Gary ) of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Yes he denies the True God and Eternal Life.

New King James Version​

King James Version​

King James Version​

Actually the God of the book is Spirit mind, of the One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Love His Father. For as your book says is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the temple of Him.

You must read a different Bible than the one that was written of Jesus and his God that he prayed to and obeyed. Or you have written your own Bible to obey your beliefs for three gods.

Actually the God of the book is Spirit mind, of the One Jesus obeyed and prayed to and called Love His Father. For as your book says is a Spirit and that Spirit is Love and man is the temple of Him.

You must read a different Bible than the one that was written of Jesus and his God that he prayed to and obeyed. Or you have written your own Bible to obey your beliefs for three gods.
Actually the one GOD of the Bible is EXACTLY what I posted ( A Trinity of 3 Divine persons ) from the scriptures in the King James & New King James versions of the Bible! Even the NIV Bible calls those 3 Divine Persons " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Ghost/Spirit & Heb.1:6+8 for the Son/Word! Thus case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the one GOD is just the Divine person called the Father! The one GOD is 3 in one ( Father, Word & Holy Ghost ) as per 1 John 5:7 ----------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( the one GOD of the scriptures Gary )!

Actually the one GOD of the Bible is EXACTLY what I posted ( A Trinity of 3 Divine persons ) from the scriptures in the King James & New King James versions of the Bible! Even the NIV Bible calls those 3 Divine Persons " God " in John 1:1 ; Acts 5:3-4 for the Holy Ghost/Spirit & Heb.1:6+8 for the Son/Word! Thus case closed on your WRONG say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the one GOD is just the Divine person called the Father! The one GOD is 3 in one ( Father, Word & Holy Ghost ) as per 1 John 5:7 ----------------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( the one GOD of the scriptures Gary )!
None of these call God three persons LOL. God is One Spirit of Love nothing more or anything les than and man is the temple of Him. You just never have met that One God is all to know who He really is, but the fact remains that you do not believe is when you see Him as He isn ye shall be lie Hims swell. 1 John 3, you just haven't seen to know who God is, is all.

Had you received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 you would know who He really is for He had to open Himself in Jesus before Jesus could know Him, Matt 3:16. You just do not believe the Bible you read, you only edit it for your own understanding from a mind in carnality where flesh is your god.

None of these call God three persons LOL. God is One Spirit of Love nothing more or anything les than and man is the temple of Him. You just never have met that One God is all to know who He really is, but the fact remains that you do not believe is when you see Him as He isn ye shall be lie Hims swell. 1 John 3, you just haven't seen to know who God is, is all.

Had you received from God the same as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 you would know who He really is for He had to open Himself in Jesus before Jesus could know Him, Matt 3:16. You just do not believe the Bible you read, you only edit it for your own understanding from a mind in carnality where flesh is your god.
Must be you are NOT capable of reading 1 John 5:7 that I posted! FYI it Clearly calls those Three the One! Here it is again for the readers to see just how blind you must be! ----------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( the one GOD of the scriptures Gary )! -------------- Thus case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the one GOD is just the Father!

Must be you are NOT capable of reading 1 John 5:7 that I posted! FYI it Clearly calls those Three the One! Here it is again for the readers to see just how blind you must be! ----------------------

King James Version​

7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. ( the one GOD of the scriptures Gary )! -------------- Thus case closed on your say so ( man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) that the one GOD is just the Father!
Look, Read Jesus prayer to his God for me to be one with the Father with He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him.

God is my Father, His word is in His son, for I am His son, by the Spirit that He is, these three are one.

You are not one in Him for you just cant believe Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in Him as well. But sense that antichrist spirit that has its spell over you there is no way God can answer Jesus prayer for Him to be your Father, and you be His son and have His word with you that you might be one.

That is the One of the scriptures that you are denying to be in yourself.

Look, Read Jesus prayer to his God for me to be one with the Father with He in me and I in Him are one just as Jesus was one in Him.

God is my Father, His word is in His son, for I am His son, by the Spirit that He is, these three are one.

You are not one in Him for you just cant believe Jesus prayer to his God for you to be one in Him as well. But sense that antichrist spirit that has its spell over you there is no way God can answer Jesus prayer for Him to be your Father, and you be His son and have His word with you that you might be one.

That is the One of the scriptures that you are denying to be in yourself.
FYI again Gary, the REAL Jesus Christ is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Thus you still have a reading comprehension problem as the readers can CLEARLY see! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus who is just a man only as per his Twisted say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) about those AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so to us ) in this scriptural response of mine!

FYI again Gary, the REAL Jesus Christ is both God and Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Thus you still have a reading comprehension problem as the readers can CLEARLY see! Case closed on Gary's counterfeit Jesus who is just a man only as per his Twisted say so ( Man's word - 2 Peter 3:16 ) about those AS IS posted scriptures ( GOD's inspired say so to us ) in this scriptural response of mine!
The real Jesus is my brother for we have the same Father who is God.

The real Jesus is my brother for we have the same Father who is God.
And God ordained by grace that we be renewed in the likeness of His Son, the first-born among many believing brethren. Rom 8:29

In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ;
Gary Mac said:
Yes Paul established his own church to distribute his own agendas for a god just as he stated here. He was always about me, follow me instead of Jesus and made his own rules for a beloef
For this reason, I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. Eph 1

Back