Understanding Scripture

The real Jesus is my brother for we have the same Father who is God.
FYI, the REAL Jesus Christ does NOT have a Biological human father like all other humans do with the EXCEPTION of Adam & Eve who were the first two to be created! All things were NOT created through you Gary, like they were through Jesus as per John 1:3 & Col.1:16! Thus Jesus is God as well as a man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8! Case closed on your counterfeit Jesus who is just a man only as per your Twisted say so ( man's word ) of these AS IS posted scriptures! Gary remains 100% rebuked by those AS IS posted scriptures in this scriptural response of mine!

And God ordained by grace that we be renewed in the likeness of His Son, the first-born among many believing brethren. Rom 8:29
Yes just as Jesus was renewed by God in Matt 3:16 where God opens it all up to him as well. He would in you to if you would let Him.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, 9 he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ;
And the only way you can know Him at all is if you receieve from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16, He will open it all up top you Himself if you would actually let Him be Lord over you as Jesus let Him Lord over himself.
For this reason, I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him. 18 I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, 19 and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength 20 he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, 21 far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. 22 And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, 23 which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way. Eph 1
Actually God anointed Himself to be over His church, He only sent Jesus to show you what His church entails to be exactly like Him. The one He sent to lead you to Him was like Him, and the one today God has sent to you to show you His ways does the same this day. But you won't listen to Jesus in the way to the Father, let alone me. LOL.

May I ask you a personal question? What if God really did send Jesus too show you the way to Him, for it seems that doesnt mean a thing for you because you made his servant a god instead.

Actually God anointed Himself to be over His church, He only sent Jesus to show you what His church entails to be exactly like Him. The one He sent to lead you to Him was like Him, and the one today God has sent to you to show you His ways does the same this day. But you won't listen to Jesus in the way to the Father, let alone me. LOL.

May I ask you a personal question? What if God really did send Jesus too show you the way to Him, for it seems that doesnt mean a thing for you because you made his servant a god instead.
Ask to your heart's content my blind and hard of hearing gnostic friend.

The Living Stone, Jesus Christ, Chosen By God, and His people
“The stone the builders rejected, has become the cornerstone,”
and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”
They stumble because they disobey the word...
But you are God's chosen people, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2

Ask to your heart's content my blind and hard of hearing gnostic friend.

The Living Stone, Jesus Christ, Chosen By God, and His people
“The stone the builders rejected, has become the cornerstone,”
and, “A stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.”
They stumble because they disobey the word...
But you are God's chosen people, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 1 Peter 2
May I ask you do you believe God is the source of your will?

As for me God not only expects me to do His will, He I in me to do it.
He was in Jesus to do His will as well.

This service is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 2 Cor 9:11-13
May I ask you do you believe God is the source of your will?
My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil 4;19

This service is not only supplying the needs of the Lord’s people but is also overflowing in many expressions of thanks to God. 2 Cor 9:11-13

My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Phil 4;19
Actually my God and Jesus God supplies all my needs just as He supplied all of Jesus needs.

I follow Jesus not Paul, they do not teach the same things. Jesus way is gnostic for you just as you say he is.

Actually my God and Jesus God supplies all my needs just as He supplied all of Jesus needs.

I follow Jesus not Paul, they do not teach the same things. Jesus way is gnostic for you just as you say he is.
He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Rom 8

Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 1 Cor 2;12

He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall bring a charge against God’s elect? It is God who justifies. Rom 8
And I am His son for He gave me all things just as He gave Jesus all things. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man.
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. 1 Cor 2;12
But Paul was of this world and sinner of it was he not?

That is exactly why I follow the ways of Jesus instead of you or Paul or anyone else. Jesus didnt need the opinions of man either for just as with me, he knew who he was in the Father to, we have the same One.

And I am His son for He gave me all things just as He gave Jesus all things. See Matt 3:16 this is how He does it in man.

But Paul was of this world and sinner ...
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36
Actually obeyed and receive from God as Jesus obeyed and received from Him.
But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered....
Now having been set free from sin, you have your fruit to holiness, and everlasting life. For the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

That is what I keep telling you, but He is not set you free from the doctrines of man such as one as Paul and a sinner instead.
But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered....
Now having been set free from sin, you have your fruit to holiness, and everlasting life. For the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
He is only Lord if you follow him to the Father that you may receieve from Him yourself. Until you do follow Jesus as Lord, then you are lord over him dictating your will over him.

That is what I keep telling you, but He is not set you free from the doctrines of man such as one as Paul and a sinner instead.
Through Christ Jesus everyone who believes is made right with God...
But since you reject the word of God, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so the Lord has commanded us:
‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’ Acts 13:39-47

Through Christ Jesus everyone who believes is made right with God...
But since you reject the word of God, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles. 47 For so the Lord has commanded us:
‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’ Acts 13:39-47
You still cant hear from God yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 can you?

You still cant hear from God yourself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 can you?
Now God has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. 3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his divine being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1

He is only Lord if you follow him to the Father that you may receieve from Him yourself. Until you do follow Jesus as Lord, then you are lord over him dictating your will over him.
Such Blasphemy Gary!

He is not set you free from the doctrines of man such as one as Paul and a sinner instead.

For this is the will of God, that you be sanctified, separated and set apart from sin and united in Jesus Christ: (2 Thess 4:3)

We [who believe in the gospel of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all. Heb 10:10

For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19

For this is the will of God, that you be sanctified, separated and set apart from sin and united in Jesus Christ: (2 Thess 4:3)
Then why did Paul teach you to be a sinner? Are you not of 1 John 3:8 instead?
We [who believe in the gospel of salvation] have been sanctified [that is, set apart as holy for God and His purposes] through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed) once for all. Heb 10:10
We who God is manifest in us as He was manifest in Jesus are like Him.
For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified. John 17:19
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified [1] through the truth.

You dont know who the THY is Jesus spoke of do you?

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified [1] through the truth.

You dont know who the THY is Jesus spoke of do you?
The One God who fulfilled His word through Jesus Christ our Lord, and we [believers have life and have been redeemed through Him 1 Cor 8:6].

But we were hoping that it was He [ Jesus of Nazareth ] who was going to redeem Israel...​
Then He said to them, “O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 Ought not the Christ to have suffered these things and to enter into His glory?” 27 And beginning at Moses and all the Prophets, He expounded to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself...​
Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; Luke 24:19-31​

Last edited:
Back