Understanding Scripture

We always thank God the Father because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus.
The gospel of Christ came to me the same way He came to Jesus in Matt 3:16. He hasn't come to you that same way as He did Jesus and opened up to him who He is has He?
The gospel is bearing fruit and growing in the entire world, just as it also has been doing among you from the day you heard it and came to know the grace of God in truth. Col 1:6

We always thank God the Father because we have heard of your faith in Christ Jesus.

The gospel is bearing fruit and growing in the entire world, just as it also has been doing among you from the day you heard it and came to know the grace of God in truth. Col 1:6
Pauls gospel is for sure for people rather follow Paul as a sinner then Jesus gospel for perfection in the Father.

Jesus made a commandment to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect for a reason Jon.

You really should stop accusing the ways of God,His ways in Jesus, as negative gnostic teachings, that really will turn people away from Him for sure and the gospel Jesus presented to be like the Father cannot spread by the likes of you and Pauls gospel that is quote different from Jesus instructions. it is people as yourself who the wolves;rd doesnt want any part of for sure and in that Christ suffers.

Pauls gospel is for sure for people rather follow Paul as a sinner then Jesus gospel for perfection in the Father.

Jesus made a commandment to be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect for a reason Jon.
You really should stop accusing the ways of God,His ways in Jesus, as negative gnostic teachings, that really will turn people away from Him ...
You should really stop pulling things out of thin air. God’s way is perfect. The word of the Lord is proven; Ps 18:30

God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
May the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with all who believe, and that may the Lord
guard us from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. 2 Thess 3:1-3

You should really stop pulling things out of thin air. God’s way is perfect. The word of the Lord is proven; Ps 18:30
How many time have you denied God when I have quoted over and over what Jesus commanded of you to be ye therefore perfect even as your father in heaven is perfect?

But because you haven't read it you think I just pulled that out of thin air? LOL. And I know exactly why you think that was just pulled out of thin air. You dont have a clue what is in the Bible at all. You only dig yourself deeper and deeper into that grave for doubt and unbeliefs.
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9
May the word of the Lord may run swiftly and be glorified, just as it is with all who believe, and that may the Lord
guard us from unreasonable and wicked men; for not all have faith. 2 Thess 3:1-3
The word of God runs amuck in us all who has received from God His Spirit, mind, word from God Himself just as Jesus heard directly from God. Jesus even told you that in that day ye shall ask me noting but go to the Father for yourself and He will give it you. Give what to you? His word.
And when, or if, you ever see Him as He is as Jesus did in Matt 3;16, ye shall be like Him to. 1 John 3.

How many time have you denied God when I have quoted ...
Nothing that comes out of your double talking gnostic mouth is reliable.
You dont have a clue what is in the Bible at all.
"These are they that testify of Me"
You only dig yourself deeper and deeper into that grave for doubt and unbeliefs.
But you don't believe because you are not My sheep.
The word of God runs amuck in us all who has received from God His Spirit,
My sheep hear My voice, ...And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; John 10

Nothing that comes out of your double talking gnostic mouth is reliable.
I know, Jesus had the same double talk with the same attitudes as yours as well.
"These are they that testify of Me"
Amen -- The ones who are like Him do testify of what it is to be like Him for sure. But to some who only have heard of Him, their testimony of Him is double talk gnosticism from ignorance for who God is.
But you don't believe because you are not My sheep.
We who has from God that what Jesus had are the Shepards.
My sheep hear My voice, ...And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; John 10
Amen, we are exactly like our Father and we feed the sheep. But most has gone astray for Gods ways are gnostic negative teachings for these sheep. These cant be fed by God Himself.

Jesus said to those with with the attitude as yours, Come to Me and I will give you rest. Matt 11:28
Amen and I did and he did. I came to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the father, you just haven't come to Him where He is yourself is all.

You should try him as well, God is a real eye opener, ask Jesus in Matt 3:16. LOL

Amen and I did and he did. I came to the same place in the Father Jesus was in the father, you just haven't come to Him where He is yourself is all.

You should try him as well, God is a real eye opener, ask Jesus in Matt 3:16. LOL
But Christ is faithful as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end. Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.
Let us, therefore, be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.

But Christ is faithful as a Son over His own house, whose house we are if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm to the end.
Yes and the same anointing Jesus received from God is open to anyone who will take that gift.
Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says:
“Today, if you will hear His voice,
Do not harden your hearts.
You might listen to that for to you Jesus ways are negative gnosticism for sure.
Let us, therefore, be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will perish by following their example of disobedience.
And most follow the disobedience of a sinner instead of the righteousness of God to be perfect as He is perfect -- Dont you?

Yes and the same anointing Jesus received from God is open to anyone who will take that gift.

You might listen to that for to you Jesus ways are negative gnosticism for sure.

And most follow the disobedience of a sinner instead of the righteousness of God to be perfect as He is perfect -- Dont you?
And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3

And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent. John 17:3
Yes knowing who the Father is by identification with Him as Jesus was identified BY HIM, and knowing Who Jesus was in the father.

You cant know who either of these were without received the same manifestation of God in you who manifested Himself in Jesus in Matt 3;16. Jesus referred to this new enlightenment as born again.

But because all you see of Christ in His ways on the feather as gnosticism there is no way that God can come to you as He did in Jesus and manifest Himself in you and open up that what He opens in Jesus. For Matt 3:16 seems to be a lie for you? Gnostic teachings just as you keep saying His way is.

Yes knowing who the Father is by identification with Him as Jesus was identified BY HIM, and knowing Who Jesus was in the father.
You cant know who either of these were without received the same manifestation of God in you who manifested Himself in Jesus in Matt 3;16. Jesus referred to this new enlightenment as born again.
Through Christ Jesus you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, 1 Peter 1:21
That you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. 1 Peter 2:9-10

Through Christ Jesus you believe in God, who raised Him from the dead and gave Him glory, 1 Peter 1:21
Nope' not by believing at all, but by God manifest Himself in me and receive in me the very same God that Jesus received in himself from God as you are supposed to as well.
That you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
Just as He did in Jesus in Matt 3;16 where He enlightened him to His truths. Read it.
who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy. 1 Peter 2:9-10
Yes same mercy Jesus obtain in Matt 3:16 for sure. that is foreign to your understanding isn't it?

JonHawk said:
Nope' not by believing at all,...
For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every [gnostic] a liar. Rom 3:3-4

JonHawk said:
No' it is by identification with the same as Jesus received from God. To you he is not raised from the dead. You are still waiting for him to come out of that grave for the past 2000 years LOL. But for me and all who has received Him as Jesus has come out of that grave and manifested Himself in us and opens up all of who He is and all of His heaven in us.
For what if some did not believe?
Same as in ? Jesu own disciples didnt believe Jesus, for at his trials and tribulations they were exactly as you who flat out denied to be identified with him in the Father. Not one came to be identified with Him. Thank God I am identified with Him as Jesus was identified with Him.

But guess what, God did come to these as He did in Jesus and opened it all up to them as well in an upper room. You should be so fortunate to receieve the same. But you won't for His ways is gnostic teachings isn't it?
Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of God without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every [gnostic] a liar.
And to you His ways to be true and like Him and has His same mind, is gnostic teachings an to you a liar just as you keep stating His ways are. I agree.

No' it is by identification with the same as Jesus received from God. To you he is not raised from the dead. You are still waiting for him to come out of that grave
As some point you gnostic babblers are going to sound ridiculous:
Living as Those Made Alive in Christ
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Col 3

As some point you gnostic babblers are going to sound ridiculous:
Jesus ways always sounds as babble to you unbelievers.
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Col 3
You haven't for sure for the ways of Christ that you are supposed to be like Him is gnostic teachings for you. That is why you have control over the gods that serve you.

JonHawk said:
At some point you gnostic babblers are going to sound ridiculous:
Jesus ways always sounds as babble to you unbelievers.
You haven't for sure for the ways of Christ that you are supposed to be like Him is gnostic teachings for you. That is why you have control over the gods that serve you.
But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
Exactly and you follow his gospel and you are perishing under sin. What is veiled to you is the ways of God to be like Him.
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 2 Cor 4
And these of the god of this age, some have three of them, see the God of Old as gnostic.

Back