Understanding Scripture

Exactly and you follow his gospel and you are perishing under sin. What is veiled to you is the ways of God to be like Him.

And these of the god of this age, some have three of them, see the God of Old as gnostic.
There is only one gospel.
Paul an apostle commissioned through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, 2 and all the brethren who are with me,
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Gal 1

There is only one gospel.
That is what I said, the one Jesus presented from the Father.
Paul an apostle commissioned through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Him from the dead, 2 and all the brethren who are with me,
3 Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, 4 who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, 5 to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Gal 1
Paul was commissioned by himself as a sinner, Christ has nothing at all in common with him as a sinner at all, other than God can save him from sin by taking his sin away that he never could adhere to Gods ways. He tried every way to make himself look holy but the truth comes out in his words and advocate for sin. And you have an advocate for it, -- Paul!

That is what I said, the one Jesus presented from the Father.

Paul was commissioned by himself as a sinner, Christ has nothing at all in common with him as a sinner at all, other than God can save him from sin by taking his sin away that he never could adhere to Gods ways. He tried every way to make himself look holy but the truth comes out in his words and advocate for sin. And you have an advocate for it, -- Paul!
Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”

He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !

The Bible is Christocentric. If you do not see this then you are missing everything about the Bible and most importantly the Only One who can save you from your sins. Missing Jesus is missing life eternal. The focus of Scripture is Him. He is Life, in Him is Life, He is Eternal Life, He is the Source and Fountain of Life. Living waters flow from Him.

Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father.

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

hope this helps !!!

The Bible is about how God is known to believers.

You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. John 14:28

I and the Father are one.” John 10:30

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of his own accord, but only what he sees the Father doing. For whatever the Father does, that the Son does likewise. John 5:19

No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known. John 1:18

And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

`But I tell you the truth; it is better for you that I go away, for if I may not go away, the Comforter will not come unto you, and if I go on, I will send Him unto you; and having come, He will convict the world concerning sin, and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgment; concerning sin indeed, because they do not believe in me; and concerning righteousness, because unto my Father I go away, and no more do ye behold me; and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world hath been judged. John 16:7-11

Jesus answered, “Unless I wash you, you have no part with me.”
You should listen to him, You are washed by Paul in sin.
He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, Titus 3:5
Yes same renewal Jesus received from Him in Matt 3:16, God washed him clean from the laws of the temple and He would wash you clean from those same religious beliefs as well if you will let Him put in you that what happened in Jesus in Matt 3:16 where Jesus coined that event of a renewing of his mind as born again. He suggests that you receieve from God the same and be born of Him as well.

You should listen to him, You are washed by Paul in sin.
Paul testified that redemption is through Jesus Christ, as opposed to gnostic hypocrites who are like whitewashed tombs.

Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus; For He chose us to be holy and blameless through Jesus Christ; In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us. With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ Jesus. Eph 1

Paul testified that redemption is through Jesus Christ, as opposed to gnostic hypocrites who are like whitewashed tombs.
Paul also testified he was a sinner that is not of Christ at all. He definatroly was a white washed wall, just as his followers are.

Sinners claiming to be of Christ who is without sin -- LOL.
Praise for Spiritual Blessings in Christ
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus; For He chose us to be holy and blameless through Jesus Christ;
Yes he did, to bad Paul chose to be the sinner instead of the saint.
In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace 8 that he lavished on us.
We who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are redeemed and took away my sin according to the God of heaven who is without sin and gave to Jesus His own disposition in Matt 3:16 just as He does in us all is born of God.
With all wisdom and understanding, he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ Jesus. Eph 1
God did make known to us all all wisdom and understabnding who has received to have His same mind -- especially as Jesus did in Matt 3:16,

Gnostic -- right? LOL.

They all ate and drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ Jesus. 1 Cor 10:3-4
Sinners claiming to be of Christ who is without sin -- LOL.

We who has received form God that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16 are redeemed and took away my sin according to the God of heaven who is without sin and gave to Jesus His own disposition in Matt 3:16 just as He does in us all is born of God.

God did make known to us all all wisdom and understabnding who has received to have His same mind -- especially as Jesus did in Matt 3:16,

Gnostic -- right? LOL.
The righteous lives by faith.
But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him. But we are of those who believe to the saving of the soul. Heb 10:

They all ate and drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ Jesus. 1 Cor 10:3-4
Actually the rock is the one who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, H tis the same rock that we all has receieved who actually has receieved Him that He is manifest Himself in us as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But Jesus can lead you to Gods salvation if you will let him.
The righteous lives by faith.
Te righteous live by having Gods same mind.

But if anyone draws back,
My soul has no pleasure in him. But we are of those who believe to the saving of the soul. Heb 10:
I am proof go God saving a soul, so was Jesus for he received Gods salvation when he was about 30, see Matt 3L16 how God saved him from the laws of those pews he once taught in as a Jewish rabbi.

You haven't been saved by God Himself have you? All you have is laws for salvation with no evidence for reality where God is actually manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus.

Actually the rock is the one who came to Jesus in Matt 3:16, H tis the same rock that we all has receieved who actually has receieved Him that He is manifest Himself in us as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. But Jesus can lead you to Gods salvation if you will let him.
Te righteous live by having Gods same mind.
I am proof go God saving a soul, so was Jesus for he received Gods salvation when he was about 30, see Matt 3L16 how God saved him from the laws of those pews he once taught in as a Jewish rabbi.
You haven't been saved by God Himself have you? All you have is laws for salvation with no evidence for reality where God is actually manifest Himself in you as He did in Jesus.
Jesus is “‘the stone you gnostics rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4

Actually Gods Spirit is the cornerstone. Jesus would have been noting at all without Gods Spirit. He would have been like you instead without Gods Spirit.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Acts 4
Yes and Jesus received Gods salvation in Matt 3:16 just as we all do who is saved by God Himself as He saved Jesus from the laws of the temple that you still creed to instead of receiving the liberty Jesus receieved from God in Matt 3:16.

And that what Jesus received from God where God manifested Himself in that man is a lie for you and gnostic. You make a great error, for there is One that you do not know, and that One is the One who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16.

Actually Gods Spirit is the cornerstone. Jesus would have been noting at all without Gods Spirit. He would have been like you instead without Gods Spirit.
Jesus is the Rock of eternal salvation unlike you, a fallen, sinful human in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.
Yes and Jesus received Gods salvation in Matt 3:16 just as we all do who is saved by God Himself as He saved Jesus ...
But let your ‘yes’ mean ‘yes,’ and your ‘no’ mean ‘no.’ Anything more than this is from your father the devil.
You make a great error, for there is One that you do not know, and that One is the One who saved Jesus in Matt 3:16.
You evidently don't know the One He sent.
He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed [Christ Gal 3:16 Gal 3:29] all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ When God raised up his Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from iniquity. Acts 3:25-26

“The Lord Jesus knows those who are His,” and, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord Jesus must turn from iniquity." 2 Tim 2:19

Jesus is the Rock of eternal salvation unlike you, a fallen, sinful human in the gall of bitterness and in the bond of iniquity.
I am only sinful the same way Jesus was a sinful blasphemer for the very same reason by the same as yourself who teaches gnosticism instead of Christ. He is gnostic for you as you keep preaching that he is.
But let your ‘yes’ mean ‘yes,’ and your ‘no’ mean ‘no.’ Anything more than this is from your father the devil.
Amen, Are you like the Father as Jesus was like Him and perfect even as tour Father in heaven is perfect and walk as He walks in His same light with the same signs follow you sense you say you believe?

Yes or No?

My answer is Yes I Am for sure.
You evidently don't know the One He sent.
Sure I do it is that you never have met Him, because to you his ways are gnostic and that is what you preach of Him in every post.
He said to Abraham, ‘Through your seed [Christ Gal 3:16 Gal 3:29] all peoples on earth will be blessed.’ When God raised up his Servant Jesus, He sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from iniquity. Acts 3:25-26
God did send Jesus to show you His ways, but your gnostic preaching that you claim of Jesus is he can teach you noting at all.
“The Lord Jesus knows those who are His,”
Absolutely for we are like him.
and, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord Jesus must turn from iniquity." 2 Tim 2:19

You should for sure but because you follow another such as Paul in sin, your own iniquity causes you to preach the gnosticism of Jesus Christ as you keep preaching him of being!

If the Eternal Son is not the focus of your studies then you are not understanding the Bible. Its all about Jesus from cover to cover and Jesus taught us that very thing as we read below !

The Bible is Christocentric. If you do not see this then you are missing everything about the Bible and most importantly the Only One who can save you from your sins. Missing Jesus is missing life eternal. The focus of Scripture is Him. He is Life, in Him is Life, He is Eternal Life, He is the Source and Fountain of Life. Living waters flow from Him.

Jesus said the OT was about Himself, not the Father.

Luke 24:25-27
And He said to them, "O foolish men and slow of heart to believe in all that the prophets have spoken! 26 " Was it not necessary for the Christ to suffer these things and to enter into His glory?" 27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures.

John 5:39-40
"You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me so that you may have life.

Luke 24:44-45
Now He said to them, "These are My words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things which are written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled." 45 Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures,

Jesus said the Holy Spirit will bear witness of HIM, not the Father.

John 15:26

“When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father—the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father—he will testify about me. 27 And you also must testify, for you have been with me from the beginning.

John 16:7-9
But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Advocate will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me

John 16:13-14
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. 14 He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you.

hope this helps !!!

His words exists for the sons and daughters of Him to get us back. He is not an ego. Christ came to get us back.

Hence… not all christocentric.

Last edited:
God did send Jesus to show you His ways, but your gnostic preaching that you claim of Jesus is he can teach you noting at all.
He said to Abraham, ‘In your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
You should for sure but because you follow another such as Paul in sin, your own iniquity causes you to preach the gnosticism of Jesus Christ as you keep preaching him of being!
Now that faith has come, you are all one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29

He said to Abraham, ‘In your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed.’ 26 To you first, God, having raised up His Servant Jesus, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from your iniquities.” Acts 3
And iniquities is not to be like Him LOL.
Now that faith has come, you are all one in Christ Jesus, Abraham's seed according to the promise. Gal 3:25-29
Now that I have received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16 as you are supposed to receive from Him,

As for me -- I am like Him as He demands of me ... not you or Paul.

Now that I have received from God that what Jesus did in Matt 3;16 as you are supposed to receive from Him,
Be instructed, you judges of the earth.
Honor the Chosen Son, lest you lose the way; Blessed are those who trust in Him! Ps 2:10-12

" I have set My King in Zion.”
“I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Ps 2:6-7

He shall judge the world in righteousness; Ps 9:8
I rejoice in Your salvation. Ps 9:14,
For the Lord Christ Jesus appeared in His glory. Ps 102:16

See, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Isa 28:16

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him who brings proclaims peace, who brings good news of salvation. Isa 52:7
I know that you're acting in ignorance; But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer. Acts 3:17-20

And that the Messiah, (the Christ, the Anointed) being the first to rise from the dead [in glory] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah, the Savior of all mankind. Acts 17:3

Last edited:
Gary Mac said:
Yes and it is destroyed in us all who are His sons, we are like the Father. those of sin are of the devil. see 1 John 3:8-9 it tells clearly who you are of as a sinner.

Yes Adam was the first to be chosen by God to be like Him, risen from that dead state of religion to becoming exactly like God. Gen 3:22, Jesus did the same some 4000 years later.

Amen and either you are that person of Christ who is Gods anointed or you are not.
To each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift. When He ascended on high, Eph 4
Gary Mac said:
You dont have a clue who Christ is.
You neither learned wisdom Nor have knowledge of the Holy One.
Who has ascended into heaven, or descended? Pr 30
Gary Mac said:
Honor the Chosen Son, lest you lose the way; Blessed are those who trust in Him! Ps 2:10-12

See, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Isa 28:16

How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him who proclaims peace, who brings good news of salvation. Isa 52:7
Gary Mac said:
I know that you're acting in ignorance; But this is how God fulfilled what he had foretold through all the prophets, saying that his Messiah would suffer. Acts 3:17-20

And that the Messiah, (the Christ, the Anointed) being the first to rise from the dead [in glory] would proclaim light (salvation) both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23

This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah, the Savior of all mankind. Acts 17:3

Last edited:
You shoud indeed but because His ways is a gnostic friend that you keep calling Him You are not blessed of Him at all.
Amen I am indeed.
Yes and you judge Him as gnostic.
SO do we all who has receieved Gods salvation as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 no different at all. But you go without because His ways is gnosticism for you.
Aww you edited it again ROFLOL.

Here is what it actually says.
For the Lord will rebuild Zion and appear in his glory.

And He does in us all who will let Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Yes, man anointed of God by His Spirit. Something that is foreign to your understanding because His ways with Christ, Gods anointing in man as His corner stone, because to you to be of Christ as Jesus was of Christ is gnostic for you so you go without that corner stone that holds up His temple. You dont know where or what His temple is do you? It is within me just as it was within Jesus.
How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of Him who brings proclaims peace, who brings good news of salvation. Isa 52:7
Amen for we walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus did no different at all, but because His ways are gnostic for you you walk after another who is of sin instead.
I agree, Jesus acted in ignorance to the same.
Christ is the messiah, man anointed of God by His Spirit which is Christ in me. Jesus was anointed of God as well. He was of Christ to.
You edited it again, ROFLOL!!!

Here is what it actually says.
3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.

You cant even believe what Paul says, that is why you have to edit even him. LOL. He must be turning gnostic for you and the reason you have to edit what he says LOL. You are so antichrist, unbelievable how you make Him suffer. It docent say anything about Jesus, it is speaking of Christ, Gods anointing in man.

Amen I am indeed. You shoud indeed but because His ways is a gnostic friend that you keep calling Him
You have a serious disconnect. The blind gnostic friend is you and Jesus is the One God sent to reconcile man with Himself.

You know the word God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:36
You are so antichrist, unbelievable how you make Him suffer.
But you do not have His word in you, because you do not believe Him whom He sent. John 5:38
It docent say anything about Jesus, it is speaking of Christ, Gods anointing in man.
The fact that Jesus is the Christ goes way over a gnostics' head.

Back