Understanding the Book of Revelation.

rod.ney

Look rod.ney, do you know the difference between A. Natural Flesh, and B. Glorified Flesh? , no, so get the proper understanding first,

now who was sent or came was God himself as the Ordinal Last. now quote me right, it is the Son of man who came, not the Son of God, the Christ, so get it right... ok. and in Glorification it is Jesus the Lamb who has on the the day of Pentecost, supportive scripture, Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." BINGO, hello and notice not the Lamb of, of, of, God, but the Lamb... :eek: YIKES!... you have no clue do you.

LOL, oh yes, so who really sent the Holy Spirit? you said "26 “When the Advocate ( Holy Spirit - Not Jesus ) comes, whom I ( Jesus ) will send to you from the Fathe.

well let see who sent who, listen and LEARN, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

now you want to reconder as to who sent the Holy Spirit?

now as for the Advocate ( Holy Spirit - Not Jesus. listen and LEARN, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:"

well rod.ney, the bible don't agree with you here either, for the Lord Jesus is the Advocate, the HOLY SPIRIT, God, and guess what rod.ney, do you know the other name of the Advocate ... yes, "COMFORTER", listen and Learn, here in 1 John 2:1 the term Advocate is the Greek word,
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

say what? ... "COMFORTER?" ... yes he JESUS is the COMFORTER.... my God how hared is it to understand.

see rod.ney your answers are flawed and in ERROR. you're reproved.

PICJAG, 101G.
Root(s): G3844, G2822
FYI ( 100% Wrong again ) - Natural flesh body has bones and is Mortal with blood and the Glorified body is Immortal Flesh & Bones with NO Blood like Jesus' resurrection body of Luke 24:39 since Flesh & Blood can Not enter the kingdom of God ( 1 Cor.15:50 )! Thus your Twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) still remains 100% rebuked by all my ON Topic posted AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed on your Twisted view of those AS Is scriptures!

101G

FYI ( 100% Wrong again ) - Natural flesh body has bones and is Mortal with blood and the Glorified body is Immortal Flesh & Bones with NO Blood like Jesus' resurrection body of Luke 24:39 since Flesh & Blood can Not enter the kingdom of God ( 1 Cor.15:50 )! Thus your Twisted say so ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) still remains 100% rebuked by all my ON Topic posted AS IS scriptures as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed on your Twisted view of thos AS Is scriptures!
so I see you cannot read either. did i say the glorified body had ... BLOODS? see how decieved you're? please read the post before responding.
now try again.

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

so I see you cannot read either. did i say the glorified body had ... BLOODS? see how decieved you're? please read the post before responding.
now try again.

PICJAG, 101G.
I did NOT say you said you did ( Glorified Flesh has Blood )! Thus you are the one that can't read and NOT Me! All I did was to Prove you WRONG when you said I don't know the difference between the two! I showed you the difference between the two ( Natural & Glorified flesh body )! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!

101G

I did NOT say you said you did ( Glorified Flesh has Blood )! Thus you are the one that can't read and NOT Me! All I did was to Prove you WRONG when you said I don't know the difference between the two! I showed you the difference between the two ( Natural & Glorified flesh body )! Thus you still remain 100% rebuked as per 2 Tim.3:16! Case closed!
you didn't ....lol, that is what the problem, you cannot prove me in ERROR, so Good noght on that.

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

you didn't ....lol, that is what the problem, you cannot prove me in ERROR, so Good noght on that.

PICJAG, 101G.
O Yes I did in Fact prove your lie ( you telling Me that I said you said Glorified flesh has blood )! The readers of those posts can CLEARLY see that Fact! Case closed!

101G

O Yes I did in Fact prove your lie ( you telling Me that I said you said Glorified flesh has blood )! The readers of those posts can CLEARLY see that Fact! Case closed!
ERROR, now back to the topic.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven”.

The devil is always a looser, which tells us to make up our minds about Satan. and his authority was taken from him, and his powers, (because there is power but of God, and God is the Only one who can give himpower. (even if it for a little season). Luke 10:17 "And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name. Verse 18 "And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Verse 19 "Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”. here the accuser of the brethren has no PLACE, or position, or authority, or any POWER, to bring any accusation against the children of God.

and knowing that, now we can clearly understand the OT scripture, Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD."

so now the accuser of the brethren is no more, he has been dethrone of his place as prince of the AIR, his only weapon is A. deception, and you, or your LACK of KNOWLEDGE of the truth. this is where the devil exceeds in deception, (Your Lack of Knowledge of the TRUTH. scripture, Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

for all Power is in CHRIT our SAVIOUR, for there is a NEW Prince in town, who is also Governor, and King. Jesus the Christ the rightious one.

PICJAG, 101G.

101G

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him”.

Notice the change in name, “the great dragon”, NOT “the great RED dragon.”, was Cast out, no longer the accuser of the brothers, (see Revelation 12:10). here the power/authority that was given to him, is no more. the name clearly Identifies who he is, that old serpent, form the garden of Eden. Supportive scripture, Ezekiel 28:13 "Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Verse 14 "Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Verse 15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. Verse 16 "By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. Verse 17 "Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee. Verse 18 "Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. Verse 19 "All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more".

no more power or present before God, so the accuser of man is powerless in authority, but has the power to deceive. 2 Corinthians 2:11 "Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

and one of the devile advantages he use ... "PRIDE". Colossians 2:18 "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,"
Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

ERROR, now back to the topic.

PICJAG, 101G.
Yes No error on my part as the readers can see those posts on record on CARM! You said that I did not know the difference between a Natural Flesh body & a Glorified Flesh body! I posted the differences - Natural ( Mortal Flesh, Blood & bones ) ; Glorified ( Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bones with no blood because flesh & blood can not enter the kingdom of God! Then you WRONGFULLY said that I said there is blood in the glorified flesh! All I said to you were the differences in the two! Case closed because I can look up those on record posts and show them to the readers! Case closed!

101G

Yes No error on my part as the readers can see those posts on record on CARM! You said that I did not know the difference between a Natural Flesh body & a Glorified Flesh body! I posted the differences - Natural ( Mortal Flesh, Blood & bones ) ; Glorified ( Immortal supernatural Flesh & Bones with no blood because flesh & blood can not enter the kingdom of God! Then you WRONGFULLY said that I said there is blood in the glorified flesh! All I said to you were the differences in the two! Case closed because I can look up those on record posts and show them to the readers! Case closed!
..... (smile). if you cannot respond directly on the Chapter 12, then .... don't..... Next

PICJAG, 101G.

rod.ney

..... (smile). if you cannot respond directly on the Chapter 12, then .... don't..... Next

PICJAG, 101G.
Thus the REAL thing is that you can't take it when you get PROVEN WRONG! Case still closed on your Twisted say so !