Unforgiving servant, question for calvinists

TibiasDad

I have a blog if you are interested to look at. But I think it is against board rules to link to it, so you will have to search and find it yourself.
Private message me. Would I be able to access your papers from there? Why would you be reluctant to demonstrate the truth of your claims?

Beloved Daughter

Just the PERFECT form of grammar I would expect in a Ph.D. dissertation!

Wow.... Ending a sentence with a preposition.
Did Strunk and White bring that back into favour? ;)
I've seen a couple of dangling participles as well.

This is nothing but nonsense. Mormonism is nonsense and so is the kind of false doctrine that the other poster is proposing. I'm starting to think we shouldn't pay lip service to an accursed gospel.

preacher4truth

I've seen a couple of dangling participles as well.

This is nothing but nonsense. Mormonism is nonsense and so is the kind of false doctrine that the other poster is proposing. I'm starting to think we shouldn't pay lip service to an accursed gospel.
It's like trying to convince them that the Jesus that saved them saved them by faith alone, and not by works as they claim, all the while their "Jesus" isn't the Jesus of Scripture by any means whatsoever.

It is entirely futile; theirs is another god, another christ and "another" gospel.

Beloved Daughter

It's like trying to convince them that the Jesus that saved them saved them by faith alone, and not by works as they claim, all the while their "Jesus" isn't the Jesus of Scripture by any means whatsoever.

It is entirely futile; theirs is another god, another christ and "another" gospel.

Amen. If your faith cannot be supported by the words of scripture, you have no faith. I've kind of taken a back seat, but I have been watching. He was given every opportunity to provide scripture and he refused to do so. All we can do is pray for him.

Keeping our eyes on Jesus!

e v e

I'll talk to you about it tomorrow; the overlapping of the Old and New Covenants in the Gospels would be good for us to talk about. You should agree it's getting late on a Sunday...

The same the prophets told applies to His souls today....

Oldsaint24

No you Got it!

“... it don’t work with me!”

Is that the kind of grammar you used in your Ph.D. dissertations, Dr. Jill?

Purgatory teaches the saved that lived sinful are in need of purging by fire, hence purgatory. ME teaches burning fire as punishment for sinful lives lived until after the millennium. Both have saved being punished in the lake of fire. A distinction without difference. Both are heresies, and sadly, you’re promoting one of them.
Hell is cast into the lake of fire after the millennium. Therefore, disobedient, naughty, foolish, lawless children of God in hell/prison are NOT in the lake of fire.

SovereignGrace

Hell is cast into the lake of fire after the millennium. Therefore, disobedient, naughty, foolish, lawless children of God in hell/prison are NOT in the lake of fire.
Hell is the lake of fire. You can’t cast hell into itself. The KJV uses hell for Sheol, hades, Gehenna, Tartarus, but these are not all the same place.

Oldsaint24

"What becomes of him?" Send him off to purgatory for thousand years perhaps? Would that pay off that debt? Would he become regenerate after that long stretch in the lake of fire?
Purgatory is a false doctrine.....most likely created by Satan to hide the real truth...which I have been writing. Hey, Jesus teaches that disobedient children of God are going to be cast into prison. You know, the one whom he erased their names from His book of life.....Those, foolish, those who fail to overcome, the lawless children, those who do not bear fruit.....yea those. And please don't tell me that children of God cannot be any of those.

Oldsaint24

Hell is the lake of fire. You can’t cast hell into itself. The KJV uses hell for Sheol, hades, Gehenna, Tartarus, but these are not all the same place.
Learn something.......Rev. 20:14 "And death and HELL WERE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE. This is the second death."

You cannot cast the lake of fire into the lake of fire..........Correct?

SovereignGrace

Hades is the nether world. The KJV uses hell in lieu of hades. Hades is where the dead in sins go to to await final judgment.

Oldsaint24

@Oldsaint24 Since you believe in ME, according to you, what is the Millennium? Is it a literal physical 1000 year long reign of Christ on earth, or, is it a more spiritual figurative explanation of Christs' rule through His people on earth until He comes again?
It is the Sabbath rest of God for all His obedient children and Israel....the period between the first and second resurrection.