Unique Doctrines to Adventist Church ONLY ???

SDAchristian

The Sanctuary Doctrine along with the requisite Investigative Judgment.
The "Sunday Law death decree".
These are exclusive to the seventh-day Adventist church, and no one outside Adventism accepts either one.
Those are your opinions, shared with others too, I might add. Majority does not make it the Truth of GOD.

Does it matter to you, If GOD believes "The Sanctuary Doctrine" ???

AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

And GOD is the ONLY GOD, to judge that, before it happens as fulfilled prophecies.

Not believing GOD is not a new doctrine, in so many ways, I hope you know.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Victor

Those are your opinions, shared with others too, I might add.
Of course it is, and that's what you asked for in the OP.
However...
It is correct in pointing out that no one outside Adventism accepts it, though. It is foreign to Scripture, the reason you can't support it (granted, you didn't even try to) and no one has been able to support it since its inception.
Majority does not make it the Truth of GOD.
God is the Truth.
For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.
And does it matter to you that He commanded you to reject the Sanctuary Doctrine when He said "if they say to you, ‘Look, He is in the inner rooms!’ do not believe it."?
Apparently not. Adventists disregard the commandments of God habitually.
AV Hb 10:29-31 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance [belongeth] unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31 [It is] a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I remind you that Adventism is the entity that has rejected the new covenant, and this stern warning applies to Adventists - not Christians. In truth, it is written to the Hebrew church.
And GOD is the ONLY GOD, to judge that, before it happens as fulfilled prophecies.
This is (yet) another instance of begging for a prophecy that doesn't exist.
It tends to be unique to Adventists, though.

What I posted remains uncontested, as it is factual.

Last edited:

Common Tater

I know EGW said it, as her personal testimony. It is not doctrinal, because it NEVER happened as a hypothetical discussion. So is it salvific, in your opinion ???

"Do" some "Adventists believe that Christ could have failed in his mission?", I am sure that some do.

Okay discussing hypotheticals, Could Jesus be fully human and decide to go against GOD and sin, like other humans ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
That Christ could have failed in his mission is most certainly the Adventist Church's position. It fits right in there with the Adventist belief that Christ had a fallen nature. For you to suggest otherwise is disingenuous.

Christ was the lamb without blemish. Having a fallen nature is about the biggest blemish I can think of. Having a pre-fall nature does not mean that he could not be tempted.

Common Tater

I know EGW said it, as her personal testimony. It is not doctrinal, because it NEVER happened as a hypothetical discussion. So is it salvific, in your opinion ???

"Do" some "Adventists believe that Christ could have failed in his mission?", I am sure that some do.

Okay discussing hypotheticals, Could Jesus be fully human and decide to go against GOD and sin, like other humans ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
BTW. I could spend all day posting links to official Adventist publications and Adventist theologians saying that Christ could have failed. Tell me again that it is not a doctrinal position of the Adventist church.

Common Tater

Those are your opinions, shared with others too, I might add. Majority does not make it the Truth of GOD.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Please name any other denominations that believe in "The Sanctuary Doctrine/Investigative Judgement" and the "Sunday Law Death Decree".