Unique Doctrines to Adventist Church ONLY ???

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Am 3:1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,
AV Am 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
AV Mt 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

GOD showed only Noah, what was going to happen. Will GOD repeat this action with another messenger ???

"but the just shall live by his faith", I find it ironic, that Jesus literally warned all of GOD's people of "faith".
And still no official word from the SDA church on the imminent Sunday Law! Michael spouts non official sources, strangely silent from GC.
AV Hab 2:2-4 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make [it] plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.

Have you consider asking the Holy Spirit to show you in sincerity ???

AV Re 13:3-4 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

It will be a sad day in history when the universal Sunday Law comes, and then right behind it, the Sunday Law Death Decree as prophesied.

AV Mt 25:10-12 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

So will we have enough oil for our lamps for Jesus' second advent ???

From my perspective, many do not believe the Sunday Law vision of GOD's messenger. So GOD will make everyone "wait" for fulfillment, but only a few have enough oil to be ready, because of their expectation of it. That is Jesus' point of "Verily I say unto you, I know you not."

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Michael you have added works to salvation and excluded Jesus from your salvation and you are trying to lead others to this false gospel.
AV 2Ti 2:19-21 Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity. 20 But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honour, and some to dishonour. 21 If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, [and] prepared unto every good work.

Many have missed Paul's point for Christians.

I am fairly sure, Paul will be right there with Moses, correcting mistaken understandings from Paul's writing as well.

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Hab 2:2-4 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make [it] plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision [is] yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. 4 Behold, his soul [which] is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.
My father died in 1988 as an SDA pastor, he was convinced that the Sunday law was imminent too and at that time we had the Sunday trading law which meant Sunday was a day of rest. Still didn’t stop us going to church on Saturday, or stop us working either. I am still waiting the Sunday law.
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
Time will tell the Whole Truth, Right ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:

Yours in Christ, Michael
Formersda said:
My father died in 1988 as an SDA pastor, he was convinced that the Sunday law was imminent too and at that time we had the Sunday trading law which meant Sunday was a day of rest. Still didn’t stop us going to church on Saturday, or stop us working either. I am still waiting the Sunday law.
Four Stages of Sunday Law (EGW References available) said:
1. Refrain From Working on Sunday.
2. Honor Sunday, but can still worship on Sabbath.
3. Cannot worship on Sabbath, Only Sunday; Fines and Imprisonment imposed.
4. Death Penalty those who worship on Sabbath and disregard Sunday.
From Norman McNulty, M.D. presentation.
Micheal,
The Sunday Trading Act was repealed in 1994, which means that Sunday stopped being a day of rest. How has that fulfilled number 1 on the four stages of Sunday Law from your friend Norman Mcnulty?

Why does the SDA church have a religious Liberty department and fights for religious freedom if your waiting for the end times?

Why is there a representative of the SDA church appointed to the UN? https://www.adventistliberty.org/adventists-at-the-united-nations

Why is the SDA church fighting for religious freedom when their own prophet said that the restricting of religious freedom is the end times?

The SDA church absolutely keeps an eye on the political situation and at times does voice its concerns about what they feel is restrictions on religious Liberty. https://www.adventist.org/documents/church-state-relations/

If the SDA church is the “remnant church” why are so involved in these aspects and not rejoicing in religious Liberty being eroded because then the Sunday Law will happen? Your own church is doing the very opposite of what is “supposed” to happen.

How Micheal does the repeal of the Sunday Trading Act fulfil number 1 on the chart you supplied?

To date, there is no official statement on the SDA official church website regarding the imminent Sunday law you say is coming. It would be incredibly unchristian for GC to not let its members know officially that the Sunday law is here and to prepare for the end times.

Four weeks ago I emailed my religious Liberty representative at my local conference, I asked 2 questions. 1) Can you provide me the references to where EGW talked about the end times. 2) Has there been any significant change recently in the Law which will bring about the Sunday law.

This person provided me some references from the Great Controversy but never answered my second question, hmm I wonder why? Is it because there has been no significant change?

Why did the SDA church support the Walgreens case? Surely this would be proof that religious Liberty is being eroded and should be rejoicing it not fighting it.

The SDA church is speaking out of both sides of its mouth when it promotes the Sunday law and persecution but works with the UN to help religious Liberty. It’s hypocrisy on one hand the law will comes from the United States government but then you had an SDA in the last administration, if the Trump administration had brought in the Sunday law and Ben Carson being there would that mean Ben would have helped brought in a law against his own church!

SDAchristian

The Sunday Trading Act was repealed in 1994, which means that Sunday stopped being a day of rest. How has that fulfilled number 1 on the four stages of Sunday Law from your friend Norman Mcnulty?
Just for you !!! Circular reasoning within EGW writings.
EW 38.1 said:
I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, “My blood, Father, My blood, My blood, My blood!” Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, “Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads.
Many need to understand, if EGW was really smart enough(without help) to reason this all out, in a past tense into the future ??? Or did EGW was really lead by the Holy Spirit ???

There is no time detail to determine, when this actually happen in the timeline of history of sin.

I going to guess, many who read this, will not understand the point !!! Or worst, misuse it !!!

Okay, the end of time is a decision made by GOD the Father ONLY, But can be influence by Jesus' pleading.

Yours in Christ, Michael

John t

Many need to understand, if EGW was really smart enough(without help) to reason this all out, in a past tense into the future ??? Or did EGW was really lead by the Holy Spirit ???

There is no time detail to determine, when this actually happen in the timeline of history of sin.

AAARRRGGGHHHG!!!

There is no sin in working, worshiping or eating or going to the loo on ANY day of the week.That is simply being absurd ! You are essentially worshiping Ellen, making her into another idol to replace God and violate the First Commandment:

Exodus 20:1-6

1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

SDAchristian

AAARRRGGGHHHG!!!
There is no sin in working, worshiping or eating or going to the loo on ANY day of the week.That is simply being absurd ! You are essentially worshiping Ellen, making her into another idol to replace God and violate the First Commandment:
Exodus 20:1-6
1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:

I know many will answer to GOD in, "nor speaking [thine own] words" about "the sabbath" and "my holy day". This applies to everyone here at CARM too.

"There is no sin in working, worshiping or eating or going to the loo on ANY day of the week.", GOD's prophecies say otherwise. So when they come into fulfillment, will you be GOD's best advocate for protecting sabbath rest and sabbath worship like Jesus' ???

GOD does take some things personally !!!

Yours in Christ, Michael

John t

GOD's prophecies say otherwise. So when they come into fulfillment, will you be GOD's best advocate for protecting sabbath rest and sabbath worship like Jesus' ???

That does not conform to the God of the Bible, Whom I know

It does conform to the delusional view of the god of the Bible that is part and parcel of the SDA religion. We see it manifested here. There is no mercy, no grace, and no perseverance in their god; only condemnation because we do not follow Ellen' TBI induced hyper-moralism.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Ro 11:33-35 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
That does not conform to the God of the Bible, Whom I know {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
That is your personal opinion, to state.
It does conform to the delusional view of the god of the Bible that is part and parcel of the SDA religion. We see it manifested here. There is no mercy, no grace, and no perseverance in their god; only condemnation because we do not follow Ellen' TBI induced hyper-moralism.
Is the GODhead limited to using a person you approve of ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:
AV Ro 11:33-35 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable [are] his judgments, and his ways past finding out! 34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? 35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

That is your personal opinion, to state.

Is the GODhead limited to using a person you approve of ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Michael,

Did God suddenly lose His omniscience on 22 Oct 1844 and not know who are His own? John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow My voice.

Did God lose His memory and not know who are His? Did He get a rock thrown at His head?

We are talking about the same God who knows all things, things like how many hairs are on our heads? You know the One who formed us in the womb, orders our footsteps etc

Did God lose His omniscience on 22 October 1844 and have to resort to checking the books?

SDAchristian

Prologue:
Belief 24: Christ’s ministry in the Heavenly Sanctuary(Partial Quote) said:
The investigative judgment reveals to heavenly intelligences who among the dead are asleep in Christ and therefore, in Him, are deemed worthy to have part in the first resurrection. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
This is not the first time I posted this.
24. Christ’s Ministry in the Heavenly Sanctuary said:
There is a sanctuary in heaven, the true tabernacle that the Lord set up and not humans. In it Christ ministers on our behalf, making available to believers the benefits of His atoning sacrifice offered once for all on the cross.

At His ascension, He was inaugurated as our great High Priest and began His intercessory ministry, which was typified by the work of the high priest in the holy place of the earthly sanctuary.

In 1844, at the end of the prophetic period of 2300 days, He entered the second and last phase of His atoning ministry, which was typified by the work of the high priest in the most holy place of the earthly sanctuary.

It is a work of investigative judgment, which is part of the ultimate disposition of all sin, typified by the cleansing of the ancient Hebrew sanctuary on the Day of Atonement. In that typical service the sanctuary was cleansed with the blood of animal sacrifices, but the heavenly things are purified with the perfect sacrifice of the blood of Jesus.

The investigative judgment reveals to heavenly intelligences who among the dead are asleep in Christ and therefore, in Him, are deemed worthy to have part in the first resurrection.

It also makes manifest who among the living are abiding in Christ, keeping the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, and in Him, therefore, are ready for translation into His everlasting kingdom.

This judgment vindicates the justice of God in saving those who believe in Jesus. It declares that those who have remained loyal to God shall receive the kingdom. The completion of this ministry of Christ will mark the close of human probation before the Second Advent.

(Lev. 16; Num. 14:34; Ezek. 4:6; Dan. 7:9-27; 8:13, 14; 9:24-27; Heb. 1:3; 2:16, 17; 4:14-16; 8:1-5; 9:11- 28; 10:19-22; Rev. 8:3-5; 11:19; 14:6, 7; 20:12; 14:12; 22:11, 12.) {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
Real SDAs knows this. And you and others, do not get to define it for SDAs. Another poster said it well, many not studied their way out of the church. So you could not defend it, and you choose to leave, no one made that choice for you. GOD will judge what a person did know or not, and if they had a chance to know or not, in spiritual accountability.
Michael,
Did God suddenly lose His omniscience on 22 Oct 1844 and not know who are His own? John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice and I know them and they follow My voice.
Did God lose His memory and not know who are His? Did He get a rock thrown at His head?
We are talking about the same God who knows all things, things like how many hairs are on our heads? You know the One who formed us in the womb, orders our footsteps etc
Did God lose His omniscience on 22 October 1844 and have to resort to checking the books?
Now that we have corrected your error in perspective, Care to rephrase now ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

Prologue:

This is not the first time I posted this.

Real SDAs knows this. And you and others, do not get to define it for SDAs. Another poster said it well, many not studied their way out of the church. So you could not defend it, and you choose to leave, no one made that choice for you. GOD will judge what a person did know or not, and if they had a chance to know or not, in spiritual accountability.

Now that we have corrected your error in perspective, Care to rephrase now ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
The work of the investigative judgment and the blotting out of sins is to be accomplished before the second advent of the Lord. Since the dead are to be judged out of the things written in the books, it is impossible that the sins of men should be blotted out until after the judgment at which their cases are to be investigated.... When the investigative judgment closes, Christ will come, and His reward will be with Him to give to every man as his work shall be.

All are to be judged according to the things written in the books, and to be rewarded as their works have been. This judgment does not take place at death.

In the typical service the high priest, having made the atonement for Israel, came forth and blessed the congregation. So Christ, at the close of His work as mediator, will appear, “without sin unto salvation,” to bless His waiting people with eternal life. As the priest, in removing the sins from the sanctuary, confessed them upon the head of the scapegoat, so Christ will place all these sins upon Satan, the originator and instigator of sin. The scapegoat, bearing the sins of Israel, was sent away “unto a land not inhabited;” so Satan, bearing the guilt of all the sins which he has caused God's people to commit, will be for a thousand years confined to the earth, which will then be desolate, without inhabitant, and he will at last suffer the full penalty of sin in the fires that shall destroy all the wicked.

A few, yes, only a few, of the vast number who people the earth will be saved unto life eternal, while the masses who have not perfected their souls in obeying the truth will be appointed to the second death.

While the sins of penitent believers are being removed from the sanctuary, there is to be a special work of purification, of putting away of sin, among God's people upon earth.

“I saw that every case was then decided for life or death. Jesus had blotted out the sins of His people.... While Jesus had been ministering in the sanctuary, the judgment had been going on for the righteous dead, and then for the righteous living.”—1 SG 162, 197, 198.

wrote: IJWEGW 6.1

“As anciently the sins of the people were by faith placed upon the sin offering and through its blood transferred, in figure, to the earthly sanctuary, so in the new covenant the sins of the repentant are by faith placed upon Christ and transferred, in fact, to the heavenly sanctuary. And as the typical cleansing of the earthly was accomplished by the removal of the sins by which it had been polluted, so the actual cleansing of the heavenly is to be accomplished by the removal, or blotting out, of the sins which are there recorded. But before this can be accomplished, there must be an examination of the books of record to determine who, through repentance of sin and faith in Christ, are entitled to the benefits of His atonement. The cleansing of the sanctuary therefore involves a work of investigation—a work of judgment.”—C 421-2.

Seems clear Michael that she meant all people are to be judged worthy for eternal life. And where in the bible does it say that the investigative judgement vindicates God? Why does God need vindicating? Who is God answerable to?

SDAchristian

Seems clear Michael that she meant all people are to be judged worthy for eternal life.
This is different for two groups, those who have died. And those that are living in the sight of GOD, when Jesus steps out of the heavenly sanctuary, when Jesus stops pleading His blood for His people. GOD knows who to let live during those hours.
And where in the bible does it say that the investigative judgement vindicates God?
There is not literal enough words, to justify or clear your doubt. That is your free will choice to make in faith, in the Holy Spirit. Jesus had the same choice to make.
Why does God need vindicating?
AV Ex 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

To clear the lies against GOD's Name.
Who is God answerable to?
AV Mt 26:42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.

The persons of the GODhead with each other first.

AV Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

Then to all who, live in peace with GOD forever !!! - OR - Everyone who has decided to vote(bi-directional election) GOD as GOD in their life.

Yours in Christ, Michael

John t

Primary in that statement is some well-intentioned cultist who bastardizes the mercy, grace and unconditional love of Jesus into a merited "salvation" based upon slavish 1herence to the stupid edicts of Ellen

Matthew 9
12On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’ For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Hosea 6:6
For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

Matthew 12:
…6 But I tell you that something greater than the temple is here. 7 If only you had known the meaning of ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice,’ you would not have condemned the innocent. 8For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”…​
Isaiah 1
11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.
12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?​
13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.​
14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.​
15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.​
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;​
17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.​
18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.​

Matthew 5:
7Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Luke 6:36

Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.
Psalm 145:
8 The Lord is gracious and merciful;
Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness.

I post all this to demonstrate that the god of the SDA church is NOT the God of mercy, as He reveals Himself in Scripture. As a result, these verses undeniably demonstrate that you serve two idols:
  • The unfruitful and slavish words of Ellen
  • The slavish servitude to the god she erroneously claimed that was the God of the Bible.

Mercy and grace are not characteristic of the SDA god and because the false theology of the SDA church has no mercy nor grace in it, is a theology of condemnation. No one, can EVER meet the standards of Ellen, so the best any SDA "pastor" can do is share in the impossible dream of reaching "Ellenistic perfection" in order to MERIT salvation. The message of the SDA church is one of condemnation and self-loathing hopelessness.

Now you know one of the maany reasons why I loathe the teachings of the SDA church; it presents a false gospel of self salvation by adherence to Ellen's stupid rules.

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Lk 6:46-47 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? 47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
AV Isa 58:13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, [from] doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking [thine own] words:
I know many will answer to GOD in, "nor speaking [thine own] words" about "the sabbath" and "my holy day". This applies to everyone here at CARM too.
"There is no sin in working, worshiping or eating or going to the loo on ANY day of the week.", GOD's prophecies say otherwise. So when they come into fulfillment, will you be GOD's best advocate for protecting sabbath rest and sabbath worship like Jesus' ???
{Original context of post restored by by SDAchristian}
Primary in that statement is some well-intentioned cultist who bastardizes the mercy, grace and unconditional love of Jesus into a merited "salvation" based upon slavish 1herence to the stupid edicts of Ellen
You have the right to post your opinion here at CARM.

AV Mt 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

"my holy day", Is GOD's personal statement of Truth. No amount of man's words, will change those words of GOD.

AV Jn 15:20-23 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. 21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloke for their sin. 23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

What do you think is Jesus' personal definition of "sin" is ???

AV Mt 12:36-37 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

"Primary in that statement is some well-intentioned cultist who bastardizes the mercy, grace and unconditional love of Jesus into a merited "salvation" based upon slavish 1herence to the stupid edicts of Ellen", In light of Jesus' warning of, "they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment", You must have evidence ready to defend your words, Right ??? Would you Please, share them now for us ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV Mt 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged. 2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
I post all this to demonstrate that the god of the SDA church is NOT the God of mercy, as He reveals Himself in Scripture. As a result, these verses undeniably demonstrate that you serve two idols:
  • The unfruitful and slavish words of Ellen
  • The slavish servitude to the god she erroneously claimed that was the God of the Bible.
Mercy and grace are not characteristic of the SDA god and because the false theology of the SDA church has no mercy nor grace in it, is a theology of condemnation. No one, can EVER meet the standards of Ellen, so the best any SDA "pastor" can do is share in the impossible dream of reaching "Ellenistic perfection" in order to MERIT salvation. The message of the SDA church is one of condemnation and self-loathing hopelessness.
Now you know one of the maany reasons why I loathe the teachings of the SDA church; it presents a false gospel of self salvation by adherence to Ellen's stupid rules.
Thank you for sharing more of your opinions here at CARM.

Prophecy in GOD's timing, tells of a future first/sun day law with a death decree, Does your words here apply to the enactment of words of men then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

SDAchristian

This is different for two groups, those who have died. And those that are living in the sight of GOD, when Jesus steps out of the heavenly sanctuary, when Jesus stops pleading His blood for His people. GOD knows who to let live during those hours.
EW said:
Brethren Fitch and Stockman.—In the account of her first vision Mrs. White makes reference to “Brethren Fitch and Stockman” as men she met and conversed with in the New Jerusalem. Both were ministers with whom Ellen White had been acquainted and who had taken an active part in proclaiming the message of the expected advent of Christ, but who had died shortly before the disappointment of October 22, 1844.
There is more in context, for why GOD allowed this.
The work of the investigative judgment and the blotting out of sins is to be accomplished before the second advent of the Lord. Since the dead are to be judged out of the things written in the books, it is impossible that the sins of men should be blotted out until after the judgment at which their cases are to be investigated.... When the investigative judgment closes, Christ will come, and His reward will be with Him to give to every man as his work shall be. {Additional Emphasis by SDAchristian}
"The work of the investigative judgment ..." is for whom again ???

"When the investigative judgment closes ...", Jesus works with everyone's understanding about the Gospel Salvation.

AV Isa 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

"... the blotting out of sins ...", Is done by whom ???

Are going to ask about who the thousand years are for ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:

John t

The IJ iis a fetid fiction of Ellen, devoid of direct support from the Bible. Therefore, I ignore ALL mindless babble about it

Those enmeshed in perpetuating such blather are simply ignorant of the grace and mercy of the true God of the Bible. All they can do in their message is point their fingers at others to condemn them.

At its core the I J is an attack on the Atonement of Jesus, saying that He did not do enough at Calvary; therefore, I have to obey Ellen to make sure I can go to heaven. That is the short version of why that Investagative Judgment doctrine of demons is so offensive.

Last edited:

SDAchristian

Prologue:
AV 2Ti 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
AV Mt 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

AV Ro 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

This is not always easy to do.
The IJ iis a fetid fiction of Ellen, devoid of direct support from the Bible. Therefore, I ignore ALL mindless babble about it
AV Isa 36:12 But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to thee to speak these words? [hath he] not [sent me] to the men that sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

Some people use better words to curse with, than others.

"Therefore, I ignore ALL mindless babble about it", From my point of view, not always the case.
Those enmeshed in perpetuating such blather are simply ignorant of the grace and mercy of the true God of the Bible. All they can do in their message is point their fingers at others to condemn them.
AV Jn 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

It is your right to express your opinion in your own words, here on CARM.
At its core the I J is an attack on the Atonement of Jesus, saying that He did not do enough at Calvary; therefore, I have to obey Ellen to make sure I can go to heaven. That is the short version of why that Investagative Judgment doctrine of demons is so offensive.
AV Ac 3:19-21 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; 20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

AV Re 3:5-6 He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. 6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

What Bible doctrine explains "blot out his name out of the book of life" then ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

Formersda

There is more in context, for why GOD allowed this.

"The work of the investigative judgment ..." is for whom again ???

"When the investigative judgment closes ...", Jesus works with everyone's understanding about the Gospel Salvation.

AV Isa 44:22 I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

"... the blotting out of sins ...", Is done by whom ???

Are going to ask about who the thousand years are for ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
There is no investigative judgement because God already knows whose are His, you cannot provide Scriptures that’s proves the righteous person is judged and loses their salvation.

Jesus knows all things, He doesn’t need to go through the books to make sure everyone has confessed all their sins.

The more you say Micheal the more I am convinced that the SDA church is Satanic, making up things which are not in clear scriptures. You cannot explain anything unless it is with proof texts.

The end times is nothing to do with the SDA church, but its about the the Jews coming back to faith. And the thousand years is not in heaven but here on earth, chapter 20 is very clear about it.