United States of China...coming soon.

Furion

Off topic....this is about limiting the number of children one can have and mandating vasectomies at the age of 40.
Oh, well that's just insane to me. Carry on.

But if someone wants that sort of thing, I want on the committee who decides.

Sorry, Larry King may be childless.

Electric Skeptic

Wrong....I asked you a specific question.....are you ok with the idea of a limit on the number of children you can have (like China does) and a mandatory vasectomy at age 40? A simple yes or no will suffice.
No, you didn't ask me that question, and I've already given my answer in my post to Faithoverbelief.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
No, you didn't ask me that question, and I've already given my answer in my post to Faithoverbelief.
Stop dodging.

Are you ok with the idea of a limit on the number of children you can have (like China does) and a mandatory vasectomy at age 40? A simple yes or no will suffice.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, I have.

No, it's not. In the real world we understand that there are shades of gray and not all questions are yes or no.

I nowhere admitted such.

Still can't answer a simple yes or no question.

There is no grey area in this question:

Are you ok with the idea of a limit on the number of children you can have (like China does) and a mandatory vasectomy at age 40? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Electric Skeptic

Still can't answer a simple yes or no question.

There is no grey area in this question:

Yes, there is gray in that question as I've already discussed.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, there is gray in that question as I've already discussed.

No, no grey area at all. This is not about killing a baby, it's about making a man get a vasectomy at the age of 40 or after 3 children. Either you agree with that or you disagree. No grey area in there whatsoever.....just you avoiding a yes or no question.

Electric Skeptic

No, no grey area at all. This is not about killing a baby, it's about making a man get a vasectomy at the age of 40 or after 3 children. Either you agree with that or you disagree. No grey area in there whatsoever.....just you avoiding a yes or no question.
I'm not interested in another "is not" "is so" argument with you, enthralling as they are. I know you desperately want me to say "Yes" or "No" so you can attack me for my answer. I'm not interested. I've given my answer on the issue and feel no obligation whatsoever to give the answer you want so you can jump all over me.

If ever you want to actually discuss the issue instead of playing, let me know. It's an interesting one that you are, at least at the moment, obviously not interested in.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not interested in another "is not" "is so" argument with you, enthralling as they are. I know you desperately want me to say "Yes" or "No" so you can attack me for my answer. I'm not interested. I've given my answer on the issue and feel no obligation whatsoever to give the answer you want so you can jump all over me.

Your non answer is an answer.
If ever you want to actually discuss the issue instead of playing, let me know. It's an interesting one that you are, at least at the moment, obviously not interested in.
If you ever actually decide to discuss anything rather than dodging everything, let me know.

Electric Skeptic

Yes, it was.

He was strictly against it on the ground that it was ridiculous and everybody in the United States knew it. Therefore, there was no political price to be paid for stating the obvious.
Yup. And? What does that have to do with the suggestion that the US will turn into China?

Thistle

Yup. And? What does that have to do with the suggestion that the US will turn into China?
Because of the Biden administration companies are firing employees who for legitimate reasons or not taking a vaccine which is largely experimental. Do you honestly think that after you fire people from their jobs, because of the actions of the Biden administration, that there's going to be some future point in the United States of America, where things go back to "normal?" As near as I can tell, there is no bridge from where we stand right now, to anything resembling a future "normal." In the current example in this thread you've got Democrat lunatics who are emboldened to the extent of adopting the Chinese one child policy, give or take. This is off the rails.

Electric Skeptic

Because of the Biden administration companies are firing employees who for legitimate reasons or not taking a vaccine which is largely experimental. Do you honestly think that after you fire people from their jobs, because of the actions of the Biden administration, that there's going to be some future point in the United States of America, where things go back to "normal?" As near as I can tell, there is no bridge from where we stand right now, to anything resembling a future "normal." In the current example in this thread you've got Democrat lunatics who are emboldened to the extent of adopting the Chinese one child policy, give or take. This is off the rails.
Of course things will go back to normal. There is no reason at all to doomsay that we're becoming China.