Units

inertia

I'm not a Mormon.

I'm an independent fundamental Baptist.

Okay. So, you understand that this particular universally-received theological doctrine of Christianity and Judaism is so important that its foundation is on the level of Jesus' incarnation, virgin birth, physical death, and resurrection. This concept was fully understood even before the doctrine of the Trinity.

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth." (Psalm 33:6, KJV)

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." (John 1:3, KJV)

________

inertia

Which came first? the Trinity or its doctrine?

You? or your birth certificate?

I hope that you understand that the response above is a non-sequitur.

A relevant question is: What units are there for physically meaningful existence -before- the Planck time*?

We know that time is linked to space, after all, it is the fourth dimension of spacetime. Moreover, our current notion of distance is dependent on our current notion of time.

By definition, the length of a meter is the distance that light travels in 1/299,792,458 of a second.

God transcends physics

________

* i.e. the earliest moment where physics is applicable - information does not exist for timescales less than the Planck time

Last edited: