Upon this rock/Keys

No, if you look at the passage, the ot and the Jewish mindset/understanding at the time it is very clear that Jesus is giving authority to Peter.
Sorry, but if we look at the Greek it was written in, and compare it with the rest if the NT, we can see that Jesus was going to build His church on Himself, the "Rock" of Peter's confession. The BIG rocky massif of Himself, not on a chunk of rock like Peter.

You make me laugh, you prove constantly you do not understand scripture Peter is not the rock. You need to read the whole of scripture especially where it talks about the Rock. The Rock is God and Paul says it is not Peter but Jesus. Jesus is the rock, Jesus as our saviour is the rock.
they do keep on showing how little the rcc teaches of His word.

Sorry, but if we look at the Greek it was written in, and compare it with the rest if the NT, we can see that Jesus was going to build His church on Himself, the "Rock" of Peter's confession. The BIG rocky massif of Himself, not on a chunk of rock like Peter.
No, we look at the nt through the eyes of the 1st century Jewish disciples we see that Jesus indeed is giving authority to Peter.

There is no evidence that Peter exercised authority over the church.
Yes there is. In Acts 10 God chose Peter to be the one through whom the Gentiles would here the message of the good news and become believers. Also at the first church council in Jerusalem it was Peter it who decided on the issue of circumcision.

Yes there is. In Acts 10 God chose Peter to be the one through whom the Gentiles would here the message of the good news and become believers. Also at the first church council in Jerusalem it was Peter it who decided on the issue of circumcision.
No that was James. Peter was not the only one who spoke and it was James who made the final announcement.

Yes there is. In Acts 10 God chose Peter to be the one through whom the Gentiles would here the message of the good news and become believers.
But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man [Paul] is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel." (Acts 9:15)
Also at the first church council in Jerusalem it was Peter it who decided on the issue of circumcision.
He did not decide anything at that council. Pure Catholic revisionism.

where does Peter teach to the gentiles (other than Cornelius)? post the books/epistles.

-------- The Two (2) Rocks-----------

Deut.32:1
Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak;
and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.

2 My doctrine shall drop as the rain,
my speech shall distil as the dew,
as the small rain upon the tender herb,
and as the showers upon the grass:

3 Because I will publish the name of the Lord:
ascribe ye greatness unto our God.

4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect:
for all his ways are judgment:
a God of truth and without iniquity,
just and right is he.

They have corrupted themselves,
their spot is not the spot of his children:
they are a perverse and
crooked generation.

O that they were wise, that they understood this,
that they would consider their latter end!

31 For their rock is not as our Rock,

--------------The Two Vines-------------
I am the True Vine -<vs>- the vine of Sodom,

For their vine is of the vine of Sodom,
and of the fields of Gomorrah:
their grapes are grapes of gall,
their clusters are bitter:

33 Their wine is the poison of dragons,
and the cruel venom of asps.
---------------------------------------------------------

Is Peter "a God "
was Peter a Sodomite ???