Upon this rock/Keys

So you are now changing your tune. So we are now saved by grace through faith and not our works but God's works. You have changed your tune. I mean you have always said in the past we have to do works.

I have as much authority as you have to close the case. You have no final authority and the bad tree has none, as it is lead by blind guides who have no authority.
I have never said that "our" works saves us and the Catholic church has never taught that. It is God's work in us.

It is your turn Thess... start answering for your man-made ecclesial community
start a thread in the appropriate forum:
Let me know when you have:

what is you interpretation here?
Question---->in Romans 4: was Abraham justified by God (declared righteous by God) before or after he obeyed?

your Church is not God
the grass is actually dry

I guess you missed the question also
Question---->in Romans 4: was Abraham justified by God (declared righteous by God) before or after he obeyed?
(bolded, highlighted, capitalized, underlined, italicized with a large font, and an arrow)
We don't have to go down this path to determine the truth do we? We just have to ask God for the truth. What does God have to say?

I have never said that "our" works saves us and the Catholic church has never taught that. It is God's work in us.
Really maybe you said go back through all you posts you have posted on the topic. So now we do not need to do works, good. No need to do the sacraments, good deed which RCs have claimed are necessary for salvation.

what is you interpretation here?
If the only authority you will accept is scripture then why ask us just ask scripture. What does scripture say?

If the only authority you will accept is scripture then why ask us just ask scripture. What does scripture say?
the question is to you: stop avoiding it

i asked you the question first:
I will answer your question after you answer mine
stop avoiding it

Please don't hold your breath.

i asked you the question first:
I will answer your question after you answer mine
stop avoiding it

You asked me, "what works must we do to be saved?" and I answered it with scripture.

Here is another verse, "For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but the doers of the law who will be justified."

Last edited:
You asked me, "what works must we do to be saved?" and I answered it with scripture.
Which is not what you have stated in the past. They are not works are they. You posted John 3:36. How does one believe? Are these classified by you as God's works or man's works.

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them.

I mean it doesn't say anything about believing in the RCC or obeying the RCC or doing the RCC sacraments and so called good works. So now you do not believe we need to believe the Marian doctrines to be saved? We don't need to obey the RCC to be saved?

Here is another verse, "For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but the doers of the law who will be justified."
What law?

Back