US library defunded after refusing to ban books

No.

You say you follow Christ.

There's an rather obvious difference between the two...
Well I seek to follow Christ, we all fall short, but give me an example of where I deliberately dont seek to follow Christ, according to the Biblical testimony, not your judgement.

Then we disagree.

You wouldn't ban books on bestiality. I would, due to the (il)legality and the shared sense of what constitutes unnecessary harm to domesticated farm animals.

Am I a fascist?
Then it would be a matter of what people decide is appropriate or not. The accusation for you to address is gender identity ideology is abusing children, are you ok with books encouraging that, or are you saying you know better than everyone else?

Then we disagree.

You wouldn't ban books on bestiality. I would, due to the (il)legality and the shared sense of what constitutes unnecessary harm to domesticated farm animals.

Am I a fascist?

When I read book on bestiality I took that as any book with even a description. I would not want a manual or how to guide even without photos.

When I read book on bestiality I took that as any book with even a description. I would not want a manual or how to guide even without photos.
My library has thousands of books. I can only think of 2 that even mention beastiality. The dictionary and the Bible.

My library has thousands of books. I can only think of 2 that even mention beastiality. The dictionary and the Bible.
Well I think there are tons of books about murder so having a character that practices bestiality is no worse.

Lost girls is in the Los Angeles library.

Everyone cries when the votes don't go your way... fixed
Just like the mangoed toddler's endlessly repeated babblings,, whining and tantrums. - see any rally and CPAC crap.

When will it announce if running again? Soooon.... :rolleyes:, yeah....

Alright, that's fair. I wouldn't necessarily want to ban a book in which bestiality is merely described.

Back