US Navy Vet

Sherman

Retired from the Navy. Was an Avionics tech on the A-6 Intruder. Went into working on Computers and web forums after that. I am on Admin on a small one and this weekend I an helping to migrate it to Xenforo like this one. I've Admined various sites over the years. My greatest love, though is the LORD.

I just come here to play. I've been on CARM a number of years before the site started having technical issues.

Beloved Daughter

Retired from the Navy. Was an Avionics tech on the A-6 Intruder. Went into working on Computers and web forums after that. I am on Admin on a small one and this weekend I an helping to migrate it to Xenforo like this one. I've Admined various sites over the years. My greatest love, though is the LORD.

I just come here to play. I've been on CARM a number of years before the site started having technical issues.

Both of my parents spent 20+ years in the Navy. My Dad was a Torpedoman, and my Mom was a Hospital Corpsman. He blew them up and my mom fixed 'em up. Both CPO's. Traveling with them to different countries and places provided me with an education I wouldn't otherwise have. God is sooooo good!

Bonnie

Hi Sherman. Welcome. My dad was in the Navy for 26 years. He was a mustang, that came up through the ranks, eventually retiring as a Commander. He was a pilot in WWII in the South Pacific, aboard the USS Wasp, and taught flying during the Korean War. He loved the Navy.

Sherman

I am very happy to be here. I wasn't too active before due to my old eyes not being too compatible with the previous format. I sure missed out on what a great forum this is.

Bonnie

I did not have the best of eyesight even with glasses, Until I had cataract surgery back in July. Now I see great, though I still need glasses for readi g.