US Supreme courts Sotomayer allows NY school vaccine mandate

H

HouOz

The point is they had covid and survived
I am not disputing the fact that the mortality rate is low - we can credit modern medicine for that.
The fact remains that Covid-19 is directly or indirectly the cause of over 700k deaths - in this country.

glenlogie

I am not disputing the fact that the mortality rate is low - we can credit modern medicine for that.
The fact remains that Covid-19 is directly or indirectly the cause of over 700k deaths - in this country.
I am just trying to look at the problem objectively, not emotionally. Bad decisions are made when under emotional durress

H

HouOz

I am just trying to look at the problem objectively, not emotionally. Bad decisions are made when under emotional durress
Being sick or possibly getting very sick definitely plays on the emotions. It effects you even more when you watch a precious loved one suffering.
We are not robots.

H

HouOz

Or to get the covid Shot? And is that a decision that should be made by Big Brother?
That saw cuts both ways pal.
Except that the vast majority of science supports the efficacy of the vaccines.

glenlogie

That saw cuts both ways pal.
Except that the vast majority of science supports the efficacy of the vaccines.
Since the vaccines has been out only a short time, such pronouncements are more political than scientific. IOW they are guessing

H

HouOz

Or to get the covid Shot? And is that a decision that should be made by Big Brother?
Who is this big brother?
I am one and I would thoroughly recommend the vaccines to my younger ones - and anyone else who is dubious of them.

H

HouOz

Since the vaccines has been out only a short time, such pronouncements are more political than scientific. IOW they are guessing
False.
All three vaccines have undergone all protocols - in fact, moreso than any other drug in history.