US Supreme courts Sotomayer allows NY school vaccine mandate

HouOz

Maybe their families are not getting the vaccine. Or maybe they like money more. Speculating is not productive
That is precisely what you are doing when you question the veracity of a properly vetted, life saving drug.

glenlogie

Are you a vaccine scientist?
I don't have to be one in a free country.
So you don't think any of those who died might have been saved if they had been given the vaccine?
IOW you think the possibility of saving a life, justifies a totalitarian government.

To save your life you would become a willing serf to the state.

Just like to know who I am talking to.

Authentic Nouveau

Looks like the mandates are going to stick.

The good of the populace out weighs any individual seems to be the horse to put your money on.
Actually she is a left winger and pandering to the preference (good of the teachers unions).

You haven't offered a way in which this is good for "the populace"

Home school is better for the populace.

glenlogie

Actually she is a left winger and pandering to the preference (good of the teachers unions).

You haven't offered a way in which this is good for "the populace"

Home school is better for the populace.
And I think I heard the the NY registration did not give them the weekly testing option

HouOz

I don't have to be one in a free country.

IOW you think the possibility of saving a life, justifies a totalitarian government.

To save your life you would become a willing self to the state.
You do if you wish to make an informed comment on a topic - or at least trust those who are.

You're going off on a tangent here...

I don't know what I would subject myself to if my life was on the line and neither do you.
People are willing to try experimental drugs if they have a terminal illness...
But I digress - I fail to see how receiving a vaccine makes me a "willing self" to the "state".

glenlogie

You do if you wish to make an informed comment on a topic - or at least trust those who are.

You're going off on a tangent here...

I don't know what I would subject myself to if my life was on the line and neither do you.
People are willing to try experimental drugs if they have a terminal illness...
But I digress - I fail to see how receiving a vaccine makes me a "willing self" to the "state".
You are deliberately missing the point. The point is a mandatory vaccine where the recipient has no recorse if something goes wrong, since the government has given themselves and Big Pharma immunity from damages.

Are you ok with being left high and dry? If you are fine, but do not demand the same of me.

HouOz

You are deliberately missing the point. The point is a mandatory vaccine where the recipient has no recorse if something goes wrong, since the government has given themselves and Big Pharma immunity from damages.

Are you ok with being left high and dry? If you are fine, but do not demand the same of me.
Never demanded it of you.
Please do not use a strawman argument to make a point. It can backfire in your face.
Anyway, can't say it's been a pleasure, but good day to you.