US Supreme courts Sotomayer allows NY school vaccine mandate

Authentic Nouveau

Death could come a lot sooner for some if they don't get the vaccine.
You are a medical outsider. This thread is about Justice Sota Mayer. (compelling story according to obama is her credential)
She is diabetic and at high risk. Most I know have a lot of worries the rest of us don't have. She is also Democrate and votes the party line.

Authentic Nouveau

The key word here is could. Or it could not.
Friend of the family
Known him from church a long time.
Married to a diabetic. Ok
His wife is diabetic and also her dad. I knew the dad from church, he was active friends with my in-laws and a vice-chairman of a bank holding company which is a client of my Company. I sometimes discussed bank acquisitions with him. He was a great mentor to several fine bankers.

Bob passed away last year. He outlived all his close friends. Diabetic. I asked my friend how his father-in-law lived so long. "he played golf every day"
(a take-away here is lockdowns are incredibly unhealthy)

Authentic Nouveau

I am not disputing the fact that the mortality rate is low - we can credit modern medicine for that.
The fact remains that Covid-19 is directly or indirectly the cause of over 700k deaths - in this country.
Medical outsider
The life expectancy for a person who was deemed to have covid is 78.6 years. The average life expectancy in America is 78
The average covid "fatality" had 3-4 comorbidities which on their own gave the person a very reduced hope of living a year or 2 longer.
While you are an outsider, we have no data to follow how many of the covid associated deaths were at one point smokers and lived with hindered health.
Also you can't credit modern medicine for low mortality rate. 80% were infected and asymptomatic and never admitted to hospital.
It is called healthy immune system.

Lastly, i have so many questions none of the local medical groupies ever ask. How many Americans were infected and asymptomatic and NEVER tested?

How many Americans have been infected/exposed and carry anti-bodies and don't know it?

HouOz

Medical outsider
The life expectancy for a person who was deemed to have covid is 78.6 years. The average life expectancy in America is 78
The average covid "fatality" had 3-4 comorbidities which on their own gave the person a very reduced hope of living a year or 2 longer.
While you are an outsider, we have no data to follow how many of the covid associated deaths were at one point smokers and lived with hindered health.
Also you can't credit modern medicine for low mortality rate. 80% were infected and asymptomatic and never admitted to hospital.
It is called healthy immune system.

Lastly, i have so many questions none of the local medical groupies ever ask. How many Americans were infected and asymptomatic and NEVER tested?

How many Americans have been infected/exposed and carry anti-bodies and don't know it?
Lol - so now Covid-19 increases life expectancy?
And you call me a medical outsider...😂