USA divided

wiseones2cents

Now I've said this 20 years ago....I don't understand why the red states don't separate themselves from the blue states.... Each one is constantly trying to dominate the other(and it seems the liberal ideology is wearing the pants)....

The 3 main things I would reason...

1)Even in the Red States. The Democrat's have all the money(That's what I have been told).

2) People have this false euphoria bout living in the USA, the self proclaimed greatest nation.(LMAO)

3) The masters(The super rich who REALLY rule your country,(not the politicians as you falsely believe) wont allow it.

The country is more divided than its ever been(By design). The elites spread their indoctrination via their puppet politicians and medias, and the useful idiots jump on the bandwagons.....The use of mis-information (LIES) is used by both sides to achieve their goals which are always disguised as noble causes though ALMOST ALWAYS about profit.......That's capitalism.

There is so much lies being spread you can find a counter article to everything, both saying they are from reputable sources. That's what the elites do. When some of their mis-doings are coming to light, they counter spread millions of mis-information to confuse the public. SInce they own all the media outlets, they reach a larger audience and their lies are perceived as the truth.

The red states should just separate with Texas as their headquarters.

Would the Blue states go to war? Would the democratic billionares pull out their funding? What if the Republicans confiscated(nationalized) democratic assets in red states, like other countries have done(and had war waged on them)

What are your thoughts.

Here is what Russel Brand has to say looking in from the outside.

vibise

While most states are majority Red or Blue, each state has segments that are majority Red or Blue. All states have deep blue urban areas, and deep red rural areas. The blue areas are the engines of our economy. A division of our country into Red and Blue would leave many people stranded in states that are not aligned with their politics.

The better approach is to:

1 - ensure free and fair elections, free of gerrymandering, so that the voters get representation that reflects the majority
2 - get rid of money in politics, esp dark money from hidden donors. Repeal Citizens United. Corporations are not people.

Once this happens, people will have to actually negotiate with each other instead of attempting to push through unpopular policies using an unrepresentative govt.

wiseones2cents

While most states are majority Red or Blue, each state has segments that are majority Red or Blue. All states have deep blue urban areas, and deep red rural areas. The blue areas are the engines of our economy. A division of our country into Red and Blue would leave many people stranded in states that are not aligned with their politics.

1 - ensure free and fair elections, free of gerrymandering, so that the voters get representation that reflects the majority
2 - get rid of money in politics, esp dark money from hidden donors. Repeal Citizens United. Corporations are not people.

Once this happens, people will have to actually negotiate with each other instead of attempting to push through unpopular policies using an unrepresentative govt.
I've witnessed this also in Canada. The cities are liberal because liberal government brought in the immigrants, and the country folk are all conservatives(even though a conservative government brought in the last round of immigrants.....

Yes the labor force is mostly IMMIGRANT workers and has been for as long as I can remember for the most part. The local rich provided the wealth, but the manpower was all foreign. The rich take the claim of everything they built but the truth is, it was all built by immigrants. The middle class.

Anyways, when the separation occurs, you can either move to the opposing state OR stay and follow THEIR rules. Its as simple as that. When Foreigners come developed countries they follow the rules of the countries they migrated to.

1) You'd have to trust the system and its just not going to happen when rich people(capitalists) can bribe the outcome.

2. Yes we agree. 100%

Throw out the lobbyists.

You also need to limit(preferable remove) campaign funding to allow more grass root movements to(afford to) enter politics. All given equal media time.

Candidates should be closer to the center and acknowledge the RIGHTS of all the citizens. Not to impose their will on those who don't share his or her own personal opinions.

The left are so far left and the right so far right(again by design to keep the public divided), it doesn't make sense to keep the country as one.....

From what I see? Politicians on both sides of the isle are playing good cop, bad cop but they both playing for the same team.....The super rich.

wiseones2cents

Let me also note how hypocritical both parties are and how they flip flop. This one is about covid. Its all theater. These idiot politicians are just paid actors paid to deceive the public! The biggest deceit is people think they voted them in.... these unqualified candidates were hand picked by the elites from the beginning.

Yakuda

Now I've said this 20 years ago....I don't understand why the red states don't separate themselves from the blue states.... Each one is constantly trying to dominate the other(and it seems the liberal ideology is wearing the pants)....

The 3 main things I would reason...

1)Even in the Red States. The Democrat's have all the money(That's what I have been told).

2) People have this false euphoria bout living in the USA, the self proclaimed greatest nation.(LMAO)

3) The masters(The super rich who REALLY rule your country,(not the politicians as you falsely believe) wont allow it.

The country is more divided than its ever been(By design). The elites spread their indoctrination via their puppet politicians and medias, and the useful idiots jump on the bandwagons.....The use of mis-information (LIES) is used by both sides to achieve their goals which are always disguised as noble causes though ALMOST ALWAYS about profit.......That's capitalism.

There is so much lies being spread you can find a counter article to everything, both saying they are from reputable sources. That's what the elites do. When some of their mis-doings are coming to light, they counter spread millions of mis-information to confuse the public. SInce they own all the media outlets, they reach a larger audience and their lies are perceived as the truth.

The red states should just separate with Texas as their headquarters.

Would the Blue states go to war? Would the democratic billionares pull out their funding? What if the Republicans confiscated(nationalized) democratic assets in red states, like other countries have done(and had war waged on them)

What are your thoughts.

Here is what Russel Brand has to say looking in from the outside.

I would suggest the real issue is an ever increasing demand for govt insertion into the lives of Americans. I see that as primarily a consequence of democrats but make no mistake repubs have been willing participants in the trend. They are no better friend to the American people.

wiseones2cents

I would suggest the real issue is an ever increasing demand for govt insertion into the lives of Americans. I see that as primarily a consequence of democrats but make no mistake repubs have been willing participants in the trend. They are no better friend to the American people.
The real issue is those who control the government into making these "insertions." The republicans blame government, and the democrats blame the rich, but the truth is they are one and the same. Its all theater. The rich control the government.

And yes, most of the super rich are liberal leaning.....and they can afford to buy the souls of republicans also..... All I see republicans ever do is give lip service and nothing more. The liberals wear the pants in Europe and America.....

Yakuda

The real issue is those who control the government into making these "insertions." The republicans blame government, and the democrats blame the rich, but the truth is they are one and the same. Its all theater. The rich control the government.

And yes, most of the super rich are liberal leaning.....and they can afford to buy the souls of republicans also..... All I see republicans ever do is give lip service and nothing more. The liberals wear the pants in Europe and America.....
The repubs decided some time ago they would rather be popular than do the right thing

BMS

Multi culturalism is an interesting beast. It tries to celebrate different cultures whilst amalgamating them and thus destroying them.
The west is no longer ultimately divided by class or wealth but by ideologies

Reformedguy

Starting with George Soros?

vibise

I've witnessed this also in Canada. The cities are liberal because liberal government brought in the immigrants, and the country folk are all conservatives(even though a conservative government brought in the last round of immigrants.....

Yes the labor force is mostly IMMIGRANT workers and has been for as long as I can remember for the most part. The local rich provided the wealth, but the manpower was all foreign. The rich take the claim of everything they built but the truth is, it was all built by immigrants. The middle class.

Anyways, when the separation occurs, you can either move to the opposing state OR stay and follow THEIR rules. Its as simple as that. When Foreigners come developed countries they follow the rules of the countries they migrated to.

1) You'd have to trust the system and its just not going to happen when rich people(capitalists) can bribe the outcome.

2. Yes we agree. 100%

Throw out the lobbyists.

You also need to limit(preferable remove) campaign funding to allow more grass root movements to(afford to) enter politics. All given equal media time.

Candidates should be closer to the center and acknowledge the RIGHTS of all the citizens. Not to impose their will on those who don't share his or her own personal opinions.

The left are so far left and the right so far right(again by design to keep the public divided), it doesn't make sense to keep the country as one.....

From what I see? Politicians on both sides of the isle are playing good cop, bad cop but they both playing for the same team.....The super rich.
The center has moved to the right in recent times. This is because the GOP has moved way to the right and dragged the center off-kilter.

Remember, at one point it was a Republican, Nixon, who set up the EPA, which the GOP now wants to eliminate. Also it was Republican Senators who went to Nixon to tell him he had to resign before an impeachment hearing was called.

Also, look at the Bush family. Prescott Bush, father of HW and grandfather of W, was the national treasurer of Planned Parenthood!

Times have changed, and not for the better.

Yakuda

What does Soros fund that you object to? How about the Koch brothers who have their hands in all sorts of elections and RW political movements?
Another example of why you should be treated badly. You ignore what Soros and fauci so do you talk about Trump and the Koch brothers. Pathetic

wiseones2cents

Multi culturalism is an interesting beast. It tries to celebrate different cultures whilst amalgamating them and thus destroying them.
The west is no longer ultimately divided by class or wealth but by ideologies
I guess that's the cancel culture everyone is talking about. In the old days when conquerors used to conquer another country, they'd destroy all their culture and things they couldn't destroy, like belief in gods, they'd change the history making that god a part of their own legacy, effectively assimilating the country. basically the conquerors would steal some of the identity of the culture and claim it as their own.

wiseones2cents

The center has moved to the right in recent times. This is because the GOP has moved way to the right and dragged the center off-kilter.

Remember, at one point it was a Republican, Nixon, who set up the EPA, which the GOP now wants to eliminate. Also it was Republican Senators who went to Nixon to tell him he had to resign before an impeachment hearing was called.

Also, look at the Bush family. Prescott Bush, father of HW and grandfather of W, was the national treasurer of Planned Parenthood!

Times have changed, and not for the better.
That would suggest the left is experiencing much more resistance to their ideology.

Wasn't that over watergate? The republicans went into damage control. So?

Wasn't Lincoln a republican who would be classified as democratic today? I think the parties have changed identities over the years.

What about Kamala Harris covering up illegal stuff of planned parenthood? I guess that's why she got the VP gig. For serving her corrupt masters....

Times HAVE changed, and for the worst and reason? an corrupt government. And I accuse both parties of being corrupt.....

BMS

I guess that's the cancel culture everyone is talking about. In the old days when conquerors used to conquer another country, they'd destroy all their culture and things they couldn't destroy, like belief in gods, they'd change the history making that god a part of their own legacy, effectively assimilating the country. basically the conquerors would steal some of the identity of the culture and claim it as their own.
Yep. Thats right.