Vaccine deaths skyrocket

What is that suppose to mean?

If someone has tested positive for Covid and lived, they should have natural immunity. How would someone not know?
I was referring to all those people who have not yet tested positive for Covid. For them the safest route to protection is through vaccines.

It doesn't matter how good natural immunity is to the person who does not have it.

No kidding.
For that person, the safest and most effective protection is to get the vaccine.
No, it's NOT safe for everyone, and it is not even remotely effective....hence the reason they are pushing a 3rd booster already.....and Israel is talking about a 4th. That is vaccine FAILURE.

I was referring to all those people who have not yet tested positive for Covid. For them the safest route to protection is through vaccines.
No, the safest thing is for them to have an antibody test to see if they had covid and may not have know, or thought it was just the common cold.
The safety of having a vaccine when you already have natural antibodies is very much in question.

G
No, the safest thing is for them to have an antibody test to see if they had covid and may not have know, or thought it was just the common cold.
The safety of having a vaccine when you already have natural antibodies is very much in question.
I am hearing reports that only the Pfizer vaccine is available in many places now. And Pfizer is reported to donate a large amount of money to the Democrats.

G

I am hearing reports that only the Pfizer vaccine is available in many places now.

Yea, and it's NOT the 'FDA approved' shot, which isn't even out yet....so all those sheeple thinking they are getting a fully FDA approved vax are STILL getting the EUA shot. No one does any research, so they don't even know this.
And Pfizer is reported to donate a large amount of money to the Democrats.
Imagine that. It's all about the $$$....NEVER was about your health.

Yea, and it's NOT the 'FDA approved' shot, which isn't even out yet....so all those sheeple thinking they are getting a fully FDA approved vax are STILL getting the EUA shot. No one does any research, so they don't even know this.

Imagine that. It's all about the $$$....NEVER was about your health.
Money and ruling thru fear. It distracts from rising inflation and disastrous foreign policy.

Money and ruling thru fear. It distracts from rising inflation and disastrous foreign policy.

Absolutely....they KNOW fearful people obey....no matter what they tell them to do, they'll do it out of FEAR.....fear of a virus with a 99% recovery rate. Sad that it didn't take much to get people to give up their God given human rights....now they are letting the government tell them what drugs they must put into their bodies. Wait until the older ones are told they can't get life saving treatments because they are just too old and it will be a waste of money....it's coming...and the sheeple are blind to it.

People reading this forum: Regardless of the disinformation that is constantly repeated on social media, and on forums like this, the fact is that as of now, 1 out of every 500 people in the United States have already died because of covid-19. It is also a fact that for many months we have had a vaccine available that is safe and effective against covid-19. But if you are in doubt, ask your own doctor. They will tell you the truth. Do not trust 3rd hand stories of someone's doctor who said this or that. I'm not even asking you to trust me. Just trust your own doctor - the one who knows you personally - the one you meet face to face, and ignore all the social media and forum postings. That's what I have done. And that is how I have come to understand that the vaccines are safe and effective - more effective than horse dewormer or any other fad treatment that may be circulating.

People reading this forum: Regardless of the disinformation that is constantly repeated on social media, and on forums like this, the fact is that as of now, 1 out of every 500 people in the United States have already died because of covid-19. It is also a fact that for many months we have had a vaccine available that is safe and effective against covid-19. But if you are in doubt, ask your own doctor. They will tell you the truth. Do not trust 3rd hand stories of someone's doctor who said this or that. I'm not even asking you to trust me. Just trust your own doctor - the one who knows you personally - the one you meet face to face, and ignore all the social media and forum postings. That's what I have done. And that is how I have come to understand that the vaccines are safe and effective - more effective than horse dewormer or any other fad treatment that may be circulating.

And this is the ignorance I speak of.....Ivermectin is a noble peace prize winning drug.....and it was not given because it's a great horse dewormer....
Anyone spreading that idiocy needs to sit this one out. Ivermectin has been around a long time and has been used in humans as an anti viral drug for a very long time, along with HCQ....the ONLY reason people have demonized these drugs, especially the lying MSM, is that if there is an actual treatment, they would NOT have been able to push the failed vaccines they are pushing.

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

Last edited:
And this is the ignorance I speak of.....Ivermectin is a noble peace prize winning drug..
For diseases other than covid-19.

Ivermectin has been around a long time and has been used in humans as an anti viral drug for a very long time, along with HCQ....the ONLY reason people have demonized these drugs, especially the lying MSM, is that if there is an actual treatment, they would NOT have been able to push the failed vaccines they are pushing.
More conspiracy theories. Talk to your own doctor, people. Ask them what they think of relying on ivermectin instead of getting vaccinated. And then believe them, not the anonymous theories you find on the Internet, like the one above.

The fact is both Ivermectin and HCQ show some activity against viruses like covid-19, but not nearly as much activity as your own immune system will provide if you are fully vaccinated. That is what your doctor will tell you.

More conspiracy theories. Talk to your own doctor, people. Ask them what they think of relying on ivermectin instead of getting vaccinated. And then believe them, not the anonymous theories you find on the Internet, like the one above.

The fact is both Ivermectin and HCQ show some activity against viruses like covid-19, but not nearly as much activity as your own immune system will provide if you are fully vaccinated. That is what your doctor will tell you.
But you are totally clueless if it would help any covid patient. It is at the beginning stage of only antidotal stories. We have not had time yet to do a study.

But the criticism of the drug is politically motivated.

And yet the case rate in India has plummeted using Ivermectin to treat covid.

Uttar Pradesh is covid free thanks to Ivermectin.

More conspiracy theories.

Except it isn't....data driven FACTS....that you can't stand because it is something POSITIVIE and you live to be negative.
Talk to your own doctor, people. Ask them what they think of relying on ivermectin instead of getting vaccinated. And then believe them, not the anonymous theories you find on the Internet, like the one above.

I posted from a government website....

In 2015, the Nobel Committee for Physiology or Medicine, in its only award for treatments of infectious diseases since six decades prior, honoured the discovery of ivermectin (IVM), a multifaceted drug deployed against some of the world's most devastating tropical diseases. Since March 2020, when IVM was first used against a new global scourge, COVID-19, more than 20 randomized clinical trials (RCTs) have tracked such inpatient and outpatient treatments. Six of seven meta-analyses of IVM treatment RCTs reporting in 2021 found notable reductions in COVID-19 fatalities, with a mean 31% relative risk of mortality vs. controls. During mass IVM treatments in Peru, excess deaths fell by a mean of 74% over 30 days in its ten states with the most extensive treatments. Reductions in deaths correlated with the extent of IVM distributions in all 25 states with p < 0.002. Sharp reductions in morbidity using IVM were also observed in two animal models, of SARS-CoV-2 and a related betacoronavirus.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov

No, that is what you Dr told YOU....MY Dr would disagree with your Dr.

Attachments

• B29C12A8-CD3D-4171-A42C-E458FE6A11D3.jpeg
    B29C12A8-CD3D-4171-A42C-E458FE6A11D3.jpeg
    293.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 9A0FDBA6-CECD-4532-A24A-BF5F35BF2EB7.jpeg
    9A0FDBA6-CECD-4532-A24A-BF5F35BF2EB7.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 90FFE685-97FF-4382-BDF9-07C9F67AD03F.jpeg
    90FFE685-97FF-4382-BDF9-07C9F67AD03F.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 57BC7712-D9AC-4204-8B63-8059CFFDDCB5.jpeg
    57BC7712-D9AC-4204-8B63-8059CFFDDCB5.jpeg
    204.5 KB · Views: 1
  • FDFD847B-CCE6-4B77-A0CA-1B8C1372A3C2.jpeg
    FDFD847B-CCE6-4B77-A0CA-1B8C1372A3C2.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
But you are totally clueless if it would help any covid patient. It is at the beginning stage of only antidotal stories. We have not had time yet to do a study.

But the criticism of the drug is politically motivated.

There were studies done and are being done.....and the outcomes are wonderful. They knew HCQ worked and they know Ivermectin works...the whole time. They absolutely have blood on their hands for withholding potentially life saving drugs....and we all know why....they can't make money off of cheap, effective drugs that have been around for boucoup years.....but they can make BILLIONS from their failed vaccines.

Did you talk to your priest before you voted pro-abortion for Biden?

Once again your screeds indicate you have no clue about "vaccine" vs mRNA clot shot.

But you are totally clueless if it would help any covid patient.
And so are you, so please don't go making claims about how it definitely works better than vaccines.

FACTS....that you can't stand because it is something POSITIVIE and you live to be negative.
..as you are about vaccines.

I posted from a government website....
The problem with quoting results like this is that it is cherry-picking - presenting only the articles that are favorable to your view and ignoring those that are not, such as this from another government website:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

And this one:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

No, that is what you Dr told YOU....MY Dr would disagree with your Dr.
I doubt if your Dr will ever have an opportunity to talk to my Dr. But you do you and other people will listen to their own doctors, not to yours.

And so are you, so please don't go making claims about how it definitely works better than vaccines.

The problem with quoting results like this is that it is cherry-picking - presenting only the articles that are favorable to your view and ignoring those that are not, such as this from another government website:
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consu...-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

And this one:
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

I doubt if your Dr will ever have an opportunity to talk to my Dr. But you do you and other people will listen to their own doctors, not to yours.
I never said that it works better than vaccines, so don't go insisting I said something I did not say.

Your last sentence to 4Him did not make a lick of sense.

Nope, I couldn't care less who wants to get a vaccine...knock yourself out....but don't expect ME to get one because YOU did. You got your vaccine, good for you...leave ME alone about getting vaccinated and move on with your life.

The problem with quoting results like this is that it is cherry-picking

Same thing you do....so you have to decide what to believe....the lies that it doesn't work or the facts that it does....I even showed you the graphs after Ivermectin was implemented.....those facts are indeed FACTS.
I doubt if your Dr will ever have an opportunity to talk to my Dr.

Why would he want to?
But you do you and other people will listen to their own doctors, not to yours.

I've never said otherwise.

Back