Vaccine deaths skyrocket

Backup

'trusted people' like who? The epidemiologists who haven't had a clue this entire pandemic?
The ones who led numerous states to construct expensive field hospitals that were never even used?
The ones that pushed a useless and destructive lockdown of healthy people that has killed countless people, destroyed countless lives, and wrecked countless businesses?
The ones that declared us insane and evil racist conspiracy theorists for suggesting the virus came from a lab in China?

The ones that pushed mask mandates despite the clear evidence that they do not have any appreciable effect?
FYI:

edit link violation

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonnie

FYI:

edit
I think it was inertia or vibise that had a video that showed how properly worn face masks greatly cut down on the amount of droplets spewed out by the wearer....I don't know where it is, now. But it clearly showed that they help. I always wear my mask when I go out.

Yes, here it is:

Bob1

I think it was inertia or vibise that had a video that showed how properly worn face masks greatly cut down on the amount of droplets spewed out by the wearer....I don't know where it is, now. But it clearly showed that they help. I always wear my mask when I go out.

Yes, here it is:

Yep, masks WORK. That's the bottom line.

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Once again we see the appeal to arrogance.

Nope....not even remotely. I've read your posts. You've made claims that are blatantly false, and I proved as much. That is because you don't do any research whatsoever....all you listen to is the MSM, that you think is telling you the truth.
The arrogant believe they are just as good as epidemiologists in critically reading and understanding a technical paper on vaccines.

You mean like you do?

The less arrogant will look to trusted people to explain it to them.

Critical thinkers will look to EVERYONE to see what is being said....they will look at who is funding those shouting the loudest, they will look at statistics and compare to what is being said. All of the above, you don't do.

I know....you did absolutely no research on these failed vaccines....you think your PCP knows about vaccines? They don't even know about the medicine they give you. Big Pharma reps come in and "sell" their meds and the Drs push them.....same with vaccines. Wake up.
those I trust and who are smarter than me about disease told me it would be good get vaccinated.

No, they aren't necessary smarter than you if you did some actual research....because your Drs most likely DON'T.....they push what they are being told to push.

LifeIn

No, they aren't necessary smarter than you if you did some actual research....because your Drs most likely DON'T.....they push what they are being told to push.
edit per mod

LifeIn

edit per mod

4Him

Administrator
Staff member
Please explain why this link was a violation. Are we not allowed to provide links? It was to a legitimate, scientific source.

I must be unaware of the rules.

You are....so I suggest you go read them all.

1. Linking is permitted only as a reference or to quotes in your discussions as a reference, name author, or website for quotes only rather than links is recommended. Users who answer threads only with links or abusing links to more than two in a thread discussion will be considered spamming. (Only two per thread topic permitted or software blocks the post, same with verses, will be blocked so a link to Bible website only once or twice in a post, then simply name verse reference) Moderators will delete links and offer infractions to those abusing link rules. May use links to websites recommended by CARM. The rule does not apply to CARM Links: Users may post an unlimited number of links to CARM papers or CARM forum posts for reference note too many links forum software may block the post. Super Members should see rules concerning signatures link.
  2. Posts titles and thread subjects are not to be just links, post comments as well.

LifeIn

edit per mod

Bonnie

Yep, masks WORK. That's the bottom line.
And my husband and I will continue to wear masks in public, especially once he starts chemo, and do shopping early, to avoid crowds. It just makes sense. They are not perfect, but they do help contain the droplets we all spew out when we talk, cough, or sneeze.

Gondwanaland

Out of context and not accounting for other factor.

I could provide countless citations showing masks work, but I don’t think I’m allowed to.
Not out of context. If mask mandates worked, we would see very different curves, not essentially identical ones between mask mandate states and those that did not do them. The fact is, they didn't do a dang thing.

LifeIn

edit per mod

Bonnie

What we see here is the essence of the tactic that appeals to the arrogance of the reader. The reader is invited to proclaim, "I know more than the Doctors because I've done my research and they haven't!" In fact, when it comes to technical medical issues like the effectiveness of vaccines or treatments for disease, the average person is not smarter than the doctors, regardless of how much web surfing they do. But it feels good to think of oneself as smart, so the appeal works.
I would be willing to bet that doctors know more about the disease and the vaccine than, say, Tucker Carlson,Mike Adams, Jim Hoft, Alex Jones....but we must each talk to our doctors about vaccination, see what they recommend, do our own research, then make our own decision on it. That is all anyone can do. Those who get vaccinated should not be denigrated as "sheep" or "sheeple"...nor should the vaccinated folks vilify those who make the decision NOT to be vaccinated, for whatever reason.

glenlogie

I would be willing to bet that doctors know more about the disease and the vaccine than, say, Tucker Carlson,Mike Adams, Jim Hoft, Alex Jones....but we must each talk to our doctors about vaccination, see what they recommend, do our own research, then make our own decision on it. That is all anyone can do. Those who get vaccinated should not be denigrated as "sheep" or "sheeple"...nor should the vaccinated folks vilify those who make the decision NOT to be vaccinated, for whatever reason.
You need to tell that last sentence to the federal government