Vaccine deaths skyrocket

Did you do your own private investigation to verify that her injury was serious and absolutely from the vaccine?

I know her...perfectly heathy 45 year old....it is absolutely 100% from the vaccine.

And you think 8 months in they haven't even verified 26 from these vaccines? No one in their right mind can possibly believe that.
Why is it so unbelievable? If there were only 3 deaths, then of course they can't truthfully say there were 26.

May? Dropping dead hours or days after a vaccine MAY deserve a closer investigation?
Of course. All seemingly valid reports deserve investigation.

No, but it discredits your foolish anti vaxer remarks.
I use the term to apply to those that are irrationally opposed to the covid vaccine.

Nope, you said VAERS is not properly used....tell us how to properly use it.
Exactly the way authorities are using it now.

So you think the CDC and FDA should have that same dismissive mindset as you?
They don't and I don't. The only thing I dismiss is the fault conclusion that just because someone is found to have die just after getting a covid vaccine, it must have been the vaccine that killed them. That's the Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Guess what.....people die with covid too....doesn't mean they died FROM covid.
That determination is made only after a medical evaluation, regardless of the earlier quote that says otherwise.

I know her...perfectly heathy 45 year old....it is absolutely 100% from the vaccine.
(Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy again). You didn't do a medical exam to determine the mechanism of the damage, did you?

LOL.... You're participating on this "obscure web forum"....
Of course I am. I'm just not whining about stuff like you are.

You can't make liberal nonsense like this up. The average person just isn't "your" dumb.
I can't figure out what both of these are supposed to mean.

They are non existent in the realm of reality.
Except, of course, that they're not; they exist here in reality, because if it were otherwise, Adobe Reader on my computer wouldn't have allowed me to open the linked PDF and read the standards,

I'm starting to suspect that you and "reality" aren't exactly on speaking terms...

Whether significant to you or not, it is being over reported based upon minimum standards.

The idea that there are so many dying they can't be properly tested is an outright lie. What dying Covid patient doesn't have their blood drawn? Your construct is senseless.
Is this your professional opinion as a medical worker in a covid ward?

It is common sense. I have family members that work in hospital environments at varying levels and I've spent time there myself. Blood techs stay busy all the time and they pretty much meet just about every patient sooner or later.
That was pre-covid, wasn't it? But even now I'll bet almost every covid death is confirmed by a positive covid test.

Why is it so unbelievable?

That you even ask speaks volumes.
Of course. All seemingly valid reports deserve investigation.

ALL REPORTS deserve investigation.
I use the term to apply to those that are irrationally opposed to the covid vaccine.

That term applies to people that are anti all vaxxes....we aren't.
Exactly the way authorities are using it now.

You claimed it isn't used properly...but can't tell us how they don't use it properly.
They don't and I don't.

Of course you do.
The only thing I dismiss is the fault conclusion that just because someone is found to have die just after getting a covid vaccine, it must have been the vaccine that killed them. That's the Post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy.

Then the same conclusion must be applied to those that died WITH covid....just because they died WITH covid, doesn't mean they died FROM covid.
That determination is made only after a medical evaluation, regardless of the earlier quote that says otherwise.
Baloney....they were and still are applying covid to people that didin't die from covid.....just as they were doing when Birx said it.

That was pre-covid, wasn't it? But even now I'll bet almost every covid death is confirmed by a positive covid test.

You mean the tests that can't differentiate between covid and the flu? Yea, right....I guess you believe the flu practically disappeared too. SMH.

No matter how many times it is explained to these fringe conspiracy theorists and science deniers, they continue to pretend not to know that the VAERS is not a database of known vaccine side effect. To manufacture the appearance of respectability they cite equally fringy, extremely biased, hyper-partisan and unreliable sources like The Beltway Report and World Net Daily.
What's the "science" behind the little hobbit doctor wearing a mask for show? Was that stamped with infallible "peer review" status? You people have lied for a year and a half and STILL can't figure out why people with connected brain stems dont trust you

That you even ask speaks volumes.
Is this one of your go-to responses when you can't think of anything appropriate?

ALL REPORTS deserve investigation.
Not the ones where Mickey Mouse is reported as the patient and Donald Duck the attending physician. There are some in the VAERS like that.

You claimed it isn't used properly...but can't tell us how they don't use it properly.
I told you. The proper use of the VAERS is by the authorities to investigate the cases using standard scientific and medical methods to determine if a causation can be established. This is not the time or the place to give lessons in advanced medical investigation methods. If you want further details, enroll in med school and find out.

Then the same conclusion must be applied to those that died WITH covid....just because they died WITH covid, doesn't mean they died FROM covid.
That is true. And that is why an incident of a motorcycle accident where the victim tested positive post-mortem should not be counted. But when, in their professional opinion, covid was an immediate major contributor to the death, it is properly counted.

Baloney....they were and still are applying covid to people that didin't die from covid.....just as they were doing when Birx said it.
NT.

Back