Vaccine deaths skyrocket

Cherry-picked data can be factual, and still imply conclusions that are not supported by other data. Excluding any data that is not supportive of ones view is that opposite of what a scientist should do. A scientists should actively seek out data contrary data and evaluate it. That's what I do. I come to places like this to get a sense of what contrary theories there are out there and evaluate those theories in light of other data. Sometimes it leads to a reconsideration of my own view, and sometimes I can reconcile that contrary data with what I have already seen. But to just ignore contrary data is the definition of cherry-picking.

This is good advice, but it also means not to exclude data that is contrary to what you believe. Also I would advise people to watch out for appeals to arrogance. For example, when you see a posting that cites an academic or technical paper from a professional journal, and then invites you to conclude what the poster wants you to conclude from it, consider the possibility that fully understanding that paper may be beyond your current training and expertise. When faced with the choice between agreeing with the poster's analysis of the technical article, or admitting that you are not qualified to understand it, the temptation is to give in to your arrogance and refuse to believe that you might not be qualified for understanding that paper. This is why such ploys are often successful. This is the basis behind the children's story, "The Emperor's New Clothes." In that story, the con artist appeals to the arrogance of the emperor and all his advisors to keep them from admitting that they just don't see what others are seemingly able to see. Finally it takes a small child with no pretense of superiority to defend to recognize and admit that the emperor does not have any clothes on. So don't be tricked by con artists who lull you into thinking you must be stupid if you cannot understand a technical journal. If you are not a professional in the field for which the journal was written, just admit to yourself that you may not have the specialized training needed to critically review the paper, and defer to those who do have that skill. That is why you seldom see misinformation based on publications made for the general population because it is easier to bamboozle people with faulty analyses of articles they cannot evaluate.
Why don't you admit your preference for top-down leadership from filthy rich unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats like Fauci and their political sidekicks like POTUS who loves bribes.. They say jump and you say how high?

That was the constant refrain from the left, and even people like Fauci. Stop trying to gaslight. It was only this year, after January, that it finally started to gain traction by people who were no longer afraid of being called Trumpsters.

No need to assume anything.

View attachment 1874

One had mask mandates and multiple lockdowns. One had neither. Guess which is which.

View attachment 1875

Same - guess which is which.

View attachment 1876
How'd those masks work out for Japan?

View attachment 1877
Or Vietnam?
So you’ve done your own “research” and proven all the experts wrong.

lol

You’ll be a big help to the creationists

'trusted people' like who? The epidemiologists who haven't had a clue this entire pandemic?
The ones who led numerous states to construct expensive field hospitals that were never even used?
The ones that pushed a useless and destructive lockdown of healthy people that has killed countless people, destroyed countless lives, and wrecked countless businesses?
The ones that declared us insane and evil racist conspiracy theorists for suggesting the virus came from a lab in China?

The ones that pushed mask mandates despite the clear evidence that they do not have any appreciable effect?
FYI:

edit link violation

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI:

edit
I think it was inertia or vibise that had a video that showed how properly worn face masks greatly cut down on the amount of droplets spewed out by the wearer....I don't know where it is, now. But it clearly showed that they help. I always wear my mask when I go out.

Yes, here it is:

I think it was inertia or vibise that had a video that showed how properly worn face masks greatly cut down on the amount of droplets spewed out by the wearer....I don't know where it is, now. But it clearly showed that they help. I always wear my mask when I go out.

Yes, here it is:

Yep, masks WORK. That's the bottom line.

Once again we see the appeal to arrogance.

Nope....not even remotely. I've read your posts. You've made claims that are blatantly false, and I proved as much. That is because you don't do any research whatsoever....all you listen to is the MSM, that you think is telling you the truth.
The arrogant believe they are just as good as epidemiologists in critically reading and understanding a technical paper on vaccines.

You mean like you do?

The less arrogant will look to trusted people to explain it to them.

Critical thinkers will look to EVERYONE to see what is being said....they will look at who is funding those shouting the loudest, they will look at statistics and compare to what is being said. All of the above, you don't do.

I know....you did absolutely no research on these failed vaccines....you think your PCP knows about vaccines? They don't even know about the medicine they give you. Big Pharma reps come in and "sell" their meds and the Drs push them.....same with vaccines. Wake up.
those I trust and who are smarter than me about disease told me it would be good get vaccinated.

No, they aren't necessary smarter than you if you did some actual research....because your Drs most likely DON'T.....they push what they are being told to push.

No, they aren't necessary smarter than you if you did some actual research....because your Drs most likely DON'T.....they push what they are being told to push.
edit per mod

edit per mod

Please explain why this link was a violation. Are we not allowed to provide links? It was to a legitimate, scientific source.

I must be unaware of the rules.

You are....so I suggest you go read them all.

1. Linking is permitted only as a reference or to quotes in your discussions as a reference, name author, or website for quotes only rather than links is recommended. Users who answer threads only with links or abusing links to more than two in a thread discussion will be considered spamming. (Only two per thread topic permitted or software blocks the post, same with verses, will be blocked so a link to Bible website only once or twice in a post, then simply name verse reference) Moderators will delete links and offer infractions to those abusing link rules. May use links to websites recommended by CARM. The rule does not apply to CARM Links: Users may post an unlimited number of links to CARM papers or CARM forum posts for reference note too many links forum software may block the post. Super Members should see rules concerning signatures link.
  2. Posts titles and thread subjects are not to be just links, post comments as well.

edit per mod

Yep, masks WORK. That's the bottom line.
And my husband and I will continue to wear masks in public, especially once he starts chemo, and do shopping early, to avoid crowds. It just makes sense. They are not perfect, but they do help contain the droplets we all spew out when we talk, cough, or sneeze.

Out of context and not accounting for other factor.

I could provide countless citations showing masks work, but I don’t think I’m allowed to.
Not out of context. If mask mandates worked, we would see very different curves, not essentially identical ones between mask mandate states and those that did not do them. The fact is, they didn't do a dang thing.

edit per mod

Back