Vaccine deaths skyrocket

What we see here is the essence of the tactic that appeals to the arrogance of the reader. The reader is invited to proclaim, "I know more than the Doctors because I've done my research and they haven't!" In fact, when it comes to technical medical issues like the effectiveness of vaccines or treatments for disease, the average person is not smarter than the doctors, regardless of how much web surfing they do. But it feels good to think of oneself as smart, so the appeal works.
I would be willing to bet that doctors know more about the disease and the vaccine than, say, Tucker Carlson,Mike Adams, Jim Hoft, Alex Jones....but we must each talk to our doctors about vaccination, see what they recommend, do our own research, then make our own decision on it. That is all anyone can do. Those who get vaccinated should not be denigrated as "sheep" or "sheeple"...nor should the vaccinated folks vilify those who make the decision NOT to be vaccinated, for whatever reason.

I would be willing to bet that doctors know more about the disease and the vaccine than, say, Tucker Carlson,Mike Adams, Jim Hoft, Alex Jones....but we must each talk to our doctors about vaccination, see what they recommend, do our own research, then make our own decision on it. That is all anyone can do. Those who get vaccinated should not be denigrated as "sheep" or "sheeple"...nor should the vaccinated folks vilify those who make the decision NOT to be vaccinated, for whatever reason.
You need to tell that last sentence to the federal government

You are....so I suggest you go read them all.

1. Linking is permitted only as a reference or to quotes in your discussions as a reference, name author, or website for quotes only rather than links is recommended. Users who answer threads only with links or abusing links to more than two in a thread discussion will be considered spamming. (Only two per thread topic permitted or software blocks the post, same with verses, will be blocked so a link to Bible website only once or twice in a post, then simply name verse reference) Moderators will delete links and offer infractions to those abusing link rules. May use links to websites recommended by CARM. The rule does not apply to CARM Links: Users may post an unlimited number of links to CARM papers or CARM forum posts for reference note too many links forum software may block the post. Super Members should see rules concerning signatures link.
  2. Posts titles and thread subjects are not to be just links, post comments as well.
um…thanks?

Mask mandates do not work
Yes, they do--IF actually followed,, but again not 100% perfectly, but anything that helps contain droplets that could contain the virus is to be appreciated.

Lots of people do not follow mandates, so they won't work if they are not followed.

Last edited:
Mask mandates do not work
There are a lot of conflicting reports and studies out there, about the efficacy of wearing masks to help stop the spread of covid, or catching it. ICommon sense tells us that a properly worn 3-layered cloth masks cut down on the amount of virus- laden droplets people spew out when they talk, cough, or sneeze. And people can have a full viral load right before they start showing any symptoms.

I have tried to find a scientific article that looks objectively at the data that we do have. This one is pretty good, and lists data, both good and bad:

My husband and I will still wear masks when we go out in public. It just makes good, practical sense. It does no harm to be extra-cautious. We have a number of masks that we rotate and wash frequently. We also practice social distancing and use hand sanitizer frequently when we go out.

So mask mandates CAN work IF followed and IF proper masks are worn PROPERLY. Anything that can slow the spread of this wretched disease is to be appreciated.

Last edited:
There are a lot of conflicting reports and studies out there, about the efficacy of wearing masks to help stop the spread of covid, or catching it. ICommon sense tells us that a properly worn 3-layered cloth masks cut down on the amount of virus- laden droplets people spew out when they talk, cough, or sneeze. And people can have a full viral load right before they start showing any symptoms.

I have tried to find a scientific article that looks objectively at the data that we do have. This one is pretty good, and lists data, both good and bad:

My husband and I will still wear masks when we go out in public. It just makes good, practical sense. It does no harm to be extra-cautious. We have a number of masks that we rotate and wash frequently. We also practice social distancing and use had sanitizer frequently when we go out.

So mask mandates CAN work IF followed and IF proper masks are worn PROPERLY. Anything that can slow the spread of this wretched disease is to be appreciated.

Masks mandate didn't work for Thailand nor South Korea despite high compliance, including fines for non-compliance.

edit image violation

Here's Germany and Sweden, with about as completely opposite as you could be: Germany with high mask compliance, and an actual mandate of MEDICAL masks (not allowing cloth masks), Sweden with next to zero mask compliance, not a single mask mandate ever in place.

Yet literally almost identical curves, with Sweden being a few days ahead of Germany in rise/peak/decline.

Last edited by a moderator:
They all know more than Team Snope Fest.
Reminder how you vilify people that catch news your Fake news won't touch?

Dr Cole a Mayo trained M.D. Pathologist knows 10 times more than your sidekicks.

People who love the truth hate Gateway Pundit.

You are....so I suggest you go read them all.

1. Linking is permitted only as a reference or to quotes in your discussions as a reference, name author, or website for quotes only rather than links is recommended. Users who answer threads only with links or abusing links to more than two in a thread discussion will be considered spamming. (Only two per thread topic permitted or software blocks the post, same with verses, will be blocked so a link to Bible website only once or twice in a post, then simply name verse reference) Moderators will delete links and offer infractions to those abusing link rules. May use links to websites recommended by CARM. The rule does not apply to CARM Links: Users may post an unlimited number of links to CARM papers or CARM forum posts for reference note too many links forum software may block the post. Super Members should see rules concerning signatures link.
  2. Posts titles and thread subjects are not to be just links, post comments as well.
Perhaps you could elaborate on point #2, as I often see new threads with nothing but a link and a comment saying nothing but "You should all read/watch this". And some of those videos are an hour long. Is that acceptable under the rules?

They all know more than Team Snope Fest.

Prove it.
Reminder how you vilify people that catch news your Fake news won't touch?

Where have I vilified anyone? But those folks I mentioned are not doctors or scientists--are they?
Dr Cole a Mayo trained M.D. Pathologist knows 10 times more than your sidekicks.
And more than Tucker Carlson, et. al. However, as I stated, there is a lot of conflicting info about mask wearing out there, pro and con, as the link I provided shows....I at least am willing to admit that, and not be so dogmatic about wearing or not wearing a mask. But to be on the safe side, my husband and I still wear masks when we go shopping, as well as going shopping early before the stores get crowded, and we do social distancing and use hand sanitizer frequently. That is our prerogative. I see plenty of people in the stores doing the same.

But if others don't want to wear masks, that is their prerogative, too.

Last edited:
Perhaps you could elaborate on point #2, as I often see new threads with nothing but a link and a comment saying nothing but "You should all read/watch this". And some of those videos are an hour long. Is that acceptable under the rules?

No. Go read the rules. It talks about you tube links. And don't question moderation on these boards again.

Back