Vaccine deaths skyrocket

Prove he said that NOW.

So you want us to believe this 'highly respected Dr" who supposedly knows ALL about viruses, DIDN'T know masks worked a year ago, but found out they do a few months later? Get outta here with that nonsense.
He told the truth about masks from jump, and then decided to go along with the lie to help the power hungre assert CONTROL over people....and that is ALL that this is about.....to see how far they can push people before the people push back. It was NEVER about your health....and it STILL isn't.

The FDA, in a vote of 16-2, voted against boosters for those under 65 because they aren't safe....yet they are telling those 65 and older to get it....and you think this is about your health? They're just trying to kill off the older population.....and they are getting the older population to do their job for them.....if it's not safe for those under 65, IT'S NOT SAFE FOR ANYONE OF ANY AGE!!!!

My goodness people, put your critical thinking caps on for once in your life.

Thats a lie because Dr Birks (aka scarf queen) said "If you die WITH covid you die OF covid" - meaning they were manipulating and lying about the data and the death count is not credible.
There is no hiding the fact that Covid is much more severe to those with pre-existing conditions and that fact has been well advertised

Nope....not even remotely. I've read your posts. You've made claims that are blatantly false, and I proved as much. That is because you don't do any research whatsoever....all you listen to is the MSM, that you think is telling you the truth.

You mean like you do?

Critical thinkers will look to EVERYONE to see what is being said....they will look at who is funding those shouting the loudest, they will look at statistics and compare to what is being said. All of the above, you don't do.

I know....you did absolutely no research on these failed vaccines....you think your PCP knows about vaccines? They don't even know about the medicine they give you. Big Pharma reps come in and "sell" their meds and the Drs push them.....same with vaccines. Wake up.

No, they aren't necessary smarter than you if you did some actual research....because your Drs most likely DON'T.....they push what they are being told to push.
Well I can testify from experience. I had three of these shots and still caught covid. It took me 6 months to recover. Something just does not smell right about this current run of vaccines. They are just out to make money, not make people better. They have lost their moral compass.

Once again we see the appeal to arrogance.
I don't think so.
The arrogant believe they are just as good as epidemiologists
Not really. The problem here is that orthodox professionals are compromised by outside sources like money and career interests over actual biology and public health. They may even be intimidated or cowed by higher-ups like Fauci and his good ole boy network. The process is corrupted and not pure as the driven snow like you seem to believe.
in critically reading and understanding a technical paper on vaccines. The less arrogant will look to trusted people to explain it to them.
You should not trust them if they have a pro-shot agenda based on lower standards like EUA over older tried and trues medications that have stood the test of time and offer no profit incentive for big shots in for-profit medicine.
Yes, those I trust and who are smarter than me about disease told me it would be good get vaccinated.
Good for them and their careers and profit incentive and bad for your health. The fact those telling you these things are not held to any accounting and enjoy liability protection from the government. Almost absolute protection which means if a person drops dead two days after the shots there is no accountability and the shot is considered noncausal. When it should be the exact opposite in new and experimental drugs. Causal until proven otherwise.

Well I can testify from experience. I had three of these shots and still caught covid. It took me 6 months to recover. Something just does not smell right about this current run of vaccines. They are just out to make money, not make people better. They have lost their moral compass.
"Lost" suggests previous possession. I wonder sometimes

Back