Vaccine Mandates for Army, Navy, Marines. National Guard and Others >:0

Whatever, dude

Interesting to watch you go from the red-headed stepson of atheism, Libertarianism, to this QAnon conspiracy nonsense.

I guess the climate denial was your gateway drug.
Again you use derogatory terms like "QAnon conspiracy", yet by your logic Moderna and Pfizer are conspiracy theorists for warning about potential heart issues in their side effects list. You aren't too bright are you?

If there are rules in place, all should be expected to follow them, and pay the consequences otherwise.

Potential side effects are also listed on bottles of tylenol. Do you refrain from taking tylenol, or aspirin, or nyquil or......etc.?
Do they include myocarditis in young people? Didn't think so.

I actually avoid tylenol as much as possible because of the effects it can have on the liver.

And aspirin they've stopped recommending people taking it daily

Well, they are dead, and not likely to side with you.
You don't know about the myocarditis and pericarditis risk in young people with the vaxxes?

As to the immunity:

Again you use derogatory terms like "QAnon conspiracy", yet by your logic Moderna and Pfizer are conspiracy theorists for warning about potential heart issues in their side effects list. You aren't too bright are you?
You have more of a chance of dying from being hit by a bird falling out of the sky, yet you venture outside.

You are not doing a good job of selling your COVID denial. I don’t get where you are coming from. You are not a Trump cultists. I don’t really see a Market Fundamentalist motive.

You have more of a chance of dying from being hit by a bird falling out of the sky, yet you venture outside.
False.
You are not doing a good job of selling your COVID denial. I don’t get where you are coming from. You are not a Trump cultists. I don’t really see a Market Fundamentalist motive.
See all you have are insults when someone confronts you with facts

Well, the 1.5 million Americans who died of covid don't think it was no big deal.
Most of them knew perfectly well they had pre-existing comorbidities. Most of them don't do 100 chin ups every morning, I do. Most of them don't do 100 dips every morning, I do. Most of them don't do 100 elevated Australian pull-ups every morning, I do. After having done this every morning most of them don't do an hours worth of weight training +30 to 40 minutes of cardio. I do. Most of them can't easily fit into clothing that they purchased in 1985, but I can. So if they judge the risk of the vaccine to be less severe than the risk of contracting Covid that might possibly be a good bet in their case. But just as they might've had some sense of their vulnerability, I have a pretty good sense of my resilience.
It is sad that your son is one of the rare individuals to have experienced serious side effects from the vaccines,
Except it's not rare. Anybody who has been even moderately awake on any of these forums knows that perfectly well.
and it makes sense that you did not get vaccinated given your shared genetic makeup.
That was certainly my reasoning at the time.
However, this is a very rare consequence of the vaccines and should not deter the rest of us from getting vaccinated.
It shouldn't prevent anyone from exercising their own good judgment with their own knowledge of their own health in consultation with their personal doctor. And no I wouldn't listen to my doctor if his practice has been bought out by a conglomerate. You're not actually getting his advice, You're getting a watered down memo from a bureaucrat who he reports to.
After all, can you name a single medication or medical procedure that has no possible serious side effects?
Happily I don't have to think about that since I don't take any medication's.

Heart problems from the COVID vaccine are extremely rare and a pitiful justification for the conspiracy.
Yet not so rare for young people. Why would you attack a young man for not wanting to risk being one of those cases when he's already had covid? How disgusting.

Yet not so rare for young people. Why would you attack a young man for not wanting to risk being one of those cases when he's already had covid? How disgusting.
Extremely rare for everyone, including young people.

Funny how your selective fear of medicine and science lines up perfectly with right-wing conspiracy theories.

Extremely rare for everyone, including young people.

Funny how your selective fear of medicine and science lines up perfectly with right-wing conspiracy theories.
Nah, I just have no interest in a newly created vaccine when my immune system works just fine and even better. My son feels the same. We've both had covid, why would we, especially a younger man at higher risk of the heart issues developing, need to take the shot? What is your obsession with trying to force us to inject something into our bodies?

Back