Vaccine passports...

Magdalena

If you’re standing next to a totalitarian, leftist or liberal, you might want to move away, in case their heads explode.

Even though he advocates for the vaccine, he speaks out against the passport control and manipulation.

Yakuda

If you’re standing next to a totalitarian, leftist or liberal, you might want to move away, in case their heads explode.

Even though he advocates for the vaccine, he speaks out against the passport control and manipulation.

Pushing for mandatory vaccinations is the surest sign this has nothing to do with people's health.

Mike McK

Pushing for mandatory vaccinations is the surest sign this has nothing to do with people's health.
I've chosen to get the Pfizer shots. I wasn't going to, but I have two people I trust very much who convinced me to do it.

That said, as a libertarian who shares the Founders belief that government is not to be trusted, I agree with you.

Any time the government (at any level) tries to force you to do something, either through a mandate or by withholding liberties, that's the first step down a very dark and very Unamerican road.

Magdalena

I've chosen to get the Pfizer shots. I wasn't going to, but I have two people I trust very much who convinced me to do it.

That said, as a libertarian who shares the Founders belief that government is not to be trusted, I agree with you.

Any time the government (at any level) tries to force you to do something, either through a mandate or by withholding liberties, that's the first step down a very dark and very Unamerican road.
I wish you well, Mike.

vibise

Good for you. Can I ask about the two people who convinced you to do this? Why do you trust them? Are they doctors, or have some special expertise that makes their opinion important to you? Or maybe you were told you could not see your grandkids until you got vaccinated?

Authentic Nouveau

Good for you. Can I ask about the two people who convinced you to do this? Why do you trust them? Are they doctors, or have some special expertise that makes their opinion important to you?
Kermit Gosnel is a doctor. Special expertise. In jail. Serving 3 life terms.

Bob1

Funny... you complain about "vaccine passports"... but you don't complain about regular passports, driver's licenses, and other forms of required ID. And you probably support voter ID. ALL of those impose government control and restrictions on people.

Magdalena

Funny... you complain about "vaccine passports"... but you don't complain about regular passports, driver's licenses, and other forms of required ID. And you probably support voter ID. ALL of those impose government control and restrictions on people.
I don’t have to inject my body with any experimental drugs for any of those.

Bob1

So, you're an anarchist (the only non-hypocritical libertarians)?
Do you favor passports?... driver's licenses?... voter ID?... handgun registrations and concealed carry permits?
ALL of those ate government imposed restrictions. They are examples of government forcing you to do things.

vibise

Some of them do. This one is just creating more illness and death.
There is absolutely no evidence of that.

There have been a tiny number of deaths or serious adverse reactions to the vaccines, but this number pales in comparison to the number that have died from covid, a number that is growing by the hour.

Whateverman

This one is just creating more illness and death.
Which one? There are currently three available.

And... Last week, there were more than 220 million people vaccinated in the US. Got any figures on how much illness and death we can attribute to them?

Or are you just making this up?

I know which answer I'd guess...

Authentic Nouveau

That admits masks and social distancing and lockdowns did not work.

Continuing masks and social distancing and lockdowns admits vaccines and immunity from antibodies is not working.

Howie

It's Biblical.