Various from the Mormonism forum

Gary Mac

I do not agree. I think you are misinterpreting the scriptures. I believe that when we trust in Christ as our savior we make every effort not to sin. But on occasion it happens. And we feel grieved and we repent. God the Father still sees us as sinless because we have been saved, washed in Jesus blood and Jesus will not lose one of His flock.

May I ask if you ever sin?
I understand, Your attempt to not sin fails miserably doesn it? You believe that when you trust in Christ and say you follow him in his ways yet on occasion are the sinner makes the one you say you follow a sinner doesnt it?

But we who are born of God to be like Him who is without sin as Jesus was of and born of God, there is noting at all to grieve nor repent of for it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9. If you are the sinner as you say then you are of 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are of.

God sees us sinlees when we become like Him to know this difference, and when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, not as the sinner, 1 John 3.

You ask if me who is of Christ ever sins, how can I say I am of Christ yet the sinner? If I say I am of Christ yet the sinner then that makes me a liar along with the One who is without sin. If I say I am wihout sin and do not have Christ as my own disposition then I am the liar.

Christ means to be anointed of God, Ghods anointed. Christ in me is Gods anointing in me jiust as Jesus was Gods anointied by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

The real problem in your assesment as a sinner is you have not been thorough in repentance form sin to walk as He walks in His same light that is without sin. And I know your thoughts, it is impossoble for you to be perfect even as your Fatyher inheaven is perfect as Jesus commandes of you -- right?

Ask yourself why his way in perfection is not possible for you

Fenuay

I understand, Your attempt to not sin fails miserably doesn it? You believe that when you trust in Christ and say you follow him in his ways yet on occasion are the sinner makes the one you say you follow a sinner doesnt it?

But we who are born of God to be like Him who is without sin as Jesus was of and born of God, there is noting at all to grieve nor repent of for it is impossible to be in sin. 1 John 3:9. If you are the sinner as you say then you are of 1 John 3:8, it tells clearly who you are of.

God sees us sinlees when we become like Him to know this difference, and when you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, not as the sinner, 1 John 3.

You ask if me who is of Christ ever sins, how can I say I am of Christ yet the sinner? If I say I am of Christ yet the sinner then that makes me a liar along with the One who is without sin. If I say I am wihout sin and do not have Christ as my own disposition then I am the liar.

Christ means to be anointed of God, Ghods anointed. Christ in me is Gods anointing in me jiust as Jesus was Gods anointied by the same mind be in me who was in Christ Jesus.

The real problem in your assesment as a sinner is you have not been thorough in repentance form sin to walk as He walks in His same light that is without sin. And I know your thoughts, it is impossoble for you to be perfect even as your Fatyher inheaven is perfect as Jesus commandes of you -- right?

Romans 3:23​

King James Version​

23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

1 John 1:8 “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

King James Version (KJV)

Last edited:

Gary Mac

King James Version​

Agreed, Sinned has an ED at the end, past participle. But we who have been born of God, born again of His Spirit, it is impossible to be in sin isnt it. 1 John 3:9.

May I ask why you are an advocate for sin instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?

Fenuay

Agreed, Sinned has an ED at the end, past participle. But we who have been born of God,m born again of His SPirit, it is impossible to be in sin isnt it. 1 John 3:9.

May I ask why you are an advocate for sin instead of the righteousness of God in Christ?
1 John 1:8 “If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.”

King James Version (KJV)

I am advocating the truth. As you see by this scripture. Your belief seems to imply that the sacrifice of the Son was meaningless since we can just choose to not sin. The Bible is clear that all man sins. The natural man is an enemy of God. But the salvation of Christ saves us. We do not save ourselves. If we were able to be sinless we would have no need of salvation. And repentance would be a one time thing.

Gary Mac

Agreed, Sinned has an ED at the end, past participle. But we who have been born of God, born again of His Spirit, it is impossible to be in sin isnt it. 1 John 3:9.

BTW, that is exactly why I follow the way of Jesus and not Paul.

e v e

a soul herself has no sin nature
for she comes from God and
God makes nothing ugly…
all He created is good just as He declared
in His image

but this body is sin nature…
essentially
a foreign nature
belonging to this world
and the things of this world
and its mind
the same natural mind of man

flesh

you yourself have one and are in
this sin realm.
thus in sin.

the point is to die to it and its needs and wants
and to this world

and though you are in it
not be of it

Last edited:

e v e

sin nature is depraved
being acquired because of deluded adam….

this body is not His temple
this world is not His…
nature got corrupted from the fall.
….

the original body He gave us in eden is His temple
which is the same resurrection body Christ showed us…. the glorified
imperishable being to which His sons and daughters will be Changed

…which is the birthright and alike Him
…in His image

e v e

BTW, that is exactly why I follow the way of Jesus and not Paul.
paul is a soul with access to Christ
and who follows Christ.

just as a soul today if He decided to
give it, has access to christ
and can speak with authority…

so…
rejecting paul is ridiculous.

Gary Mac

a soul herself has no sin nature
for she comes from God and
God makes nothing ugly…
all He created is good just as He declared
in His image
The why is it that you live in a hateful, evil, and dark would that you have described over and over.

Someting in your doctrine doesnt add up at all. You say God makes noting ugly yet you live in it?
but this body is sin nature…
essentially
a foreign nature
belonging to this world
and the things of this world
and its mind
the same natural mind of man
But we who are born of God do not have the sin nature of this flesh man, we are not of it we are of His Spirit of Love and has noting at all to do with this flesh man other then the temple for His Love.
flesh

you yourself have one and are in
this sin realm.
thus in sin.
No I am not of this world I am of Christ, anointed of Gods Love.
the point is to die to it and its needs and wants
and to this world
I have died to it, I am nmo longer of it.
Only because you cant relate to that change doent mean others cant relate to Him, it only means that you cant is all.
and though you are in it
not be of it
Correct I am not of it I am of His kingdom that is not of this world.

Gary Mac

paul is a soul with access to Christ
and who follows Christ.
But comparing what Paul taught and what Jesus taught, they are not the same teachings. Jesus teaches to go to the Father yourself and He will give it you. Paul teaches to follow him in his way and he will lead you his ways.
just as a soul today if He decided to
give it, has access to christ
and can speak with authority…
Everyone has acces to Christ, which simply is to be Gods anointed. Anointed of God by the same mind be in you. But not all accept the Christ to be Gods anointed do they?
so…
rejecting paul is ridiculous.
That is the way Paul would have it for sure.

e v e

But comparing what Paul taught and what Jesus taught, they are not the same teachings. Jesus teaches to go to the Father yourself and He will give it you. Paul teaches to follow him in his way and he will lead you his ways.

Everyone has acces to Christ, which simply is to be Gods anointed. Anointed of God by the same mind be in you. But not all accept the Christ to be Gods anointed do they?

You are not a follower of Christ.

You are a follower of Adam.

e v e

no
not everyone has access to Christ

Gary Mac

And this, my friend @Fenuay , is why I have this particular poster on "ignore".
He rejects Scripture, therefore there is no possible common ground for discussion.
Oh no, this particular poster lives the scriptures, someting God demands of us all, that is what it is for to lead you to Him and live the way the truth and the life for Jesus was spot on, no one comes to the Father except this way.

Only because you dont live them and cling to your own beliefs instead is exactly why you ignore this poster.

Gary Mac

King James Version (KJV)

I am advocating the truth. As you see by this scripture. Your belief seems to imply that the sacrifice of the Son was meaningless since we can just choose to not sin. The Bible is clear that all man sins. The natural man is an enemy of God. But the salvation of Christ saves us. We do not save ourselves. If we were able to be sinless we would have no need of salvation. And repentance would be a one time thing.

King James Version​

King James Version (KJV)
That is what I keep trying to convey to you.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Are you a sinner or are you of Christ. See 1 John 3:8 if you are a sinner. It tells clearly who you are of.

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Cleansed us from all unrighteousness? Is that an impossibility fro you and is a sinner instead?

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If you say you have no sin yet reject the One who makes us without sin, you lie just as it says. for if you are the sinner see 1 John 3:8

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.r

Most confess they are sinners but never repent from them do they?

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Again sinned has an ed at the end, past participle. You stopped to soon reading 1 John. Go on to read 1 John 3. He really does take away the sins of this world, and when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, the One who is without sin. And if you are born of God it is impossible to be ibn sin, V8.

But because you do not beleive Him that He does take away your sin, then 1 John 1 is obscured from lack in being like Him yourself and have His same mind, that is without sin.

Wheter you believe Him or not, in Christ there is no sin, it is those who are without the Christ who are the sinners.

Fenuay

That is what I keep trying to convey to you.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

6If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:

Are you a sinner or are you of Christ. See 1 John 3:8 if you are a sinner. It tells clearly who you are of.

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Cleansed us from all unrighteousness? Is that an impossibility fro you and is a sinner instead?

8If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

If you say you have no sin yet reject the One who makes us without sin, you lie just as it says. for if you are the sinner see 1 John 3:8

9If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.r

Most confess they are sinners but never repent from them do they?

10If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Again sinned has an ed at the end, past participle. You stopped to soon reading 1 John. Go on to read 1 John 3. He really does take away the sins of this world, and when you see Him as He is ye shall be like Him, the One who is without sin. And if you are born of God it is impossible to be ibn sin, V8.

But because you do not beleive Him that He does take away your sin, then 1 John 1 is obscured from lack in being like Him yourself and have His same mind, that is without sin.

Wheter you believe Him or not, in Christ there is no sin, it is those who are without the Christ who are the sinners.
So again, you do not sin?

e v e

some, view this body which is the FLESH as His temple (which is impossible... flesh cannot enter the kingdom)...
they scoff at eden... scoff at the existence of the other world...
twist the term flesh to limit it to actions or mental states in this world...
and then attribute to God the creating of this flesh
Which is ADAM'S fault Not God's... for the fall
caused a corruption
but instead they want to revel in this world
and its flesh and all its needs and wants...

this body is Flesh, Sin.

If one is in it, then one is in sin nature.

Does this mean we are of it? No.
Does this mean we are of this world? No.
It means that the situation that Adam caused, was cosmological,
and anyone in a body here on this earth WILL SIN and is in the sin situation...

so those claiming to be sinless, the only way that could be true --
(in a limited sense because still in the body which is utter depravity no matter how you spin it!) --
is that one's core, the soul He made,
is true to Him and sweet, and listening Him... and separating herself from this world...
and the needs and wants of it..... even though all the while,
well aware of the ball and chain this flesh is and that it is a trial, and waiting to be out of here and away from
it and all its trials... point is that the situation of being in this body means we are all still in Sin Nature.
All the nature, all around us from germs to trees to animals is SIN nature,
corrupted by the fall... and NOT the nature of His Creation, which is Eden
and He declared Good. Much here is NOT good, and the nature here DOES NOT LOVE.

the point is to Go to our imperishable being, which Paul describes and have our Change
to our imperishable being.

eden and the body we had in eden,
which is the spiritual body, is His temple,

and is what the sons will be restored to...
and it is far superior in every way to this type body that rots and dies
and suffers disabilities... Paul refers to it as imperishable...
and it is what we hope for... and what we can be elected to receive,
as 144k.

its clear that the early church waited expectant for His return...
and that ever since many have turned to cynical rejection of His deity
and of the other world, where eden is...
and simply resigned themselves to being creatures of this world,
even calling it a Gift from Him... when it's a trial...and scripture
says that His souls will have trials...

Last edited:

e v e

this is not God's kingdom.
The 144k understand this and will go Home soon.

The rest of jacob will suffer tribulation even while saying "but but I was saved"

Gary Mac

Cannot sin because I am born of God. See 1 John 3:9. Read all of 1 John 3- He really does take away the sins of this world you just dont beleive Him that He does. He doesnt wash over your sins, He takes away sin. .

In CHrist there is no sin, impossible to be in sin, it is those who are outside of Christ and not anointed of God who are the sinner.

Are you a sinner? If so read 1 John 8, it tells clearly who you are of. If you are of God read V 9. ANd it isnt about practicing sin as some try and explain v 9 away, it is about God taking away the sins of this world from you.

And if you do take time to read 1 John 3 and actually apply it ylou will see clearly that whan you do see Him as He is ye shall be like Him. ANd to be like Him does not include sin it includes rightyeousness.

If you say you are of Christ yet a sinner then that not only makes the one you say you follow a liar for clearly in Christ is without sin, it makes you a liar as well. .