Verses that disprove the trinity.

What happened to this?

Christian said:
43. Only by the name JESUS can one be saved - Acts 4:10-12

Today? Yes. Was that always true?

Was Abraham saved that way? No he was not.

He was saved by believing in the Lord as God revealed Himself to man at that time.

Today we are to believe in the one who is God being revealed and manifested to man in a manner that a man can more intimately identify.

"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity dwells in bodily form."
Colossians 2:9​

All we could ever wish to know about God? For all eternity? Is already being fully known by Christ. What you might ask Him a million years from now? He already knows.

The Holy Spirit is God just as Jesus is God.
Jesus is one form of God manifested. The Holy Spirit is another form of God being manifested.

Jesus having a soul? Is representative of men.
The Holy Spirit having a spirit? Is representative of angels.

Man is soul.
Angels are 'spirit.'

Jesus was saying "no one else knows the Father except me, and perhaps, to anyone I desire to reveal Him to".

Accept it or deny, but Jesus was destroying the trinity in that verse.

Jesus said he reveals "Himself" to those He desires to.

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.
The one who loves me
will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them
and show myself to them.”
John 14:21

Jesus said that there is a *requirement* before we can truly know Him....

Its not an academic understanding.

Its intimate, and knowing a secret that others can not grasp... But, some pretend they do.

Jesus said he reveals "Himself" to those He desires to.

Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me.
The one who loves me
will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them
and show myself to them.”
John 14:21

Jesus said that there is a *requirement* before we can truly know Him....

Its not an academic understanding.

Its intimate, and knowing a secret that others can not grasp... But, some pretend they do.

Wow, what's your point?

Wow, what's your point?
It was for others who do get the point.

A catalyst remains unchanged while causing change in others...

We have come to know that all things work together for the good of those who love God:
those who are called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28

John 3:16.
That does not say that Abraham believed on the name of Jesus.

In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.

Exactly it says the word of the Lord and not the Word.

There is a reason none of the versions capitalize the word at Psalms 33:6.

So? My word? The word of GeneZ is not GeneZ? Its not as good as the one speaking it?

By the way....

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

Psalms 33:6 means the Lord spoke the creation into existence.

Last edited:
So? My word? The word of GeneZ is not GeneZ? Its not as good as the one speaking it?

By the way....

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth.

Psalms 33:6 means the Lord spoke the creation into existence.
The word of anyone is NOT the person himself.

The word of Gene Z is not Gene Z. Instead the word of Gene Z is Gene Zs word.

True, Because I can err, or I can lie. So my word can not be counted as myself. But? With God it is impossible to lie.

What God says is the truth, even if its reporting a lie someone else said. Its always correct and truth.

A man is no better than his word. But, with God's who is perfect? His word can be no less than perfect. No less than His mind (thinking). And, we have been given the mind (thinking) of Christ.

So? Need to go ask God about something? If we have it covered in Scripture? His word is God. His word speaks for Him.

grace and peace ..........

That does not say that Abraham believed on the name of Jesus.
it do, u gave the answer yourself,
In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. So he became as much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs.
if the Son is the, "EXACT", representation of his being, meaning, when used as an Adjective Having identical attributes, characteristics, amounts, or qualities, then it's the same identical person speaking, only in past times he spoke as Spirit, to flesh. now, in these last times, face to face or flesh to flesh.
so our brother Photine is correct. understand Jesus being Spirit, is abstract, (time past), now made manifest, (John 1:14), by flesh is now concrete, speaking to us as said, FACE to FACE, in these last days.

:ninja:

Back