Verses that disprove the trinity.

101G

this is for Our @Lord's God, this may clear up, the Lord's LORD
2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

was "GOD" in Christ at the birth of the Flesh? (John 1:14, per Phil 2:6), or was "GOD" in Christ at his baptism? (see Matthews 3 descended on his like a dove).

which one?

Photine

And how quickly will you forget the God of Jesus created everything?

I don't ever forget the Father, but He is always one with His Spirit in everything.

Psalms 104:30
When you send forth your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the ground.

John 5:16-18
16So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jewish leaders began to persecute him. 17In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.

Last edited:

johnny guitar

this is for Our @Lord's God, this may clear up, the Lord's LORD
2 Corinthians 5:19 "To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation."

was "GOD" in Christ at the birth of the Flesh? (John 1:14, per Phil 2:6), or was "GOD" in Christ at his baptism? (see Matthews 3 descended on his like a dove).

which one?
At conception.

johnny guitar

Good, now when he, God was in that flesh he was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') so was all of God G2758 κενόω kenoo? or was a third of
God G2758 κενόω kenoo while in that Flesh?

:ninja:
Incomprehensible question.
NO such thing as 1/3 of God, who is UNDIVIDED.

GeneZ

Jude 5
Now I desire to remind you (even though you have been fully informed of these facts once for all) that Jesus, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, later destroyed those who did not believe.

Jesus saved the people from Egypt. Jesus is the One who Abraham believed in.

God is unchanging.

Deal with it.
In retrospect that was stated.......

The one whom we now call Jesus was not Incarnated when that happened in Egypt.

Back then he was then referred to as the Lord God. No human birth yet... He was not yet in the form of a man.

Philippians 2:6-8 tells us that as God, he made himself to be come as a man called Jesus. Prior to the Incarnation the two natures in union (God and soul) later took on the form of Jesus the man. In Egypt the Lord Jehovah of Israel was not being manifested to anyone as Jesus. Only in retrospect (now seeing who he is) we can say that was Jesus in Egypt. But, no one called on the name Jesus back then to be saved.

To be called Jesus he had to first be born as a man. The God/man Jesus before he received a human body? Was being without a body, and was being a union of Soul and Deity. No body. Its the Soul of Jehovah that made God able to have Israel relate to God in ways that men as souls will relate to.

To the Jews, the one we now call Jesus, was being called by Israel as "the Lord God of Israel." "Adonoy Elonenu." As a Jew that is what we said in synagogue. I know. I used to be Jewish. The passage you quoted unveils the mystery of finding out who was the pre-incarnate Jesus before he made himself to be as a man. .

Photine

In retrospect that was stated.......

The one whom we now call Jesus was not Incarnated when that happened in Egypt.

Back then he was then referred to as the Lord God. No human birth yet... He was not yet in the form of a man.

Philippians 2:6-8 tells us that as God, he made himself to be come as a man called Jesus. Prior to the Incarnation the two natures in union (God and soul) later took on the form of Jesus the man. In Egypt the Lord Jehovah of Israel was not being manifested to anyone as Jesus. Only in retrospect (now seeing who he is) we can say that was Jesus in Egypt. But, no one called on the name Jesus back then to be saved.

To be called Jesus he had to first be born as a man. The God/man Jesus before he received a human body? Was being without a body, and was being a union of Soul and Deity. No body. Its the Soul of Jehovah that made God able to have Israel relate to God in ways that men as souls will relate to.

To the Jews, the one we now call Jesus, was being called by Israel as "the Lord God of Israel." "Adonoy Elonenu." As a Jew that is what we said in synagogue. I know. I used to be Jewish. The passage you quoted unveils the mystery of finding out who was the pre-incarnate Jesus before he made himself to be as a man. .

Just own up to being wrong.

101G

Incomprehensible question.
NO such thing as 1/3 of God, who is UNDIVIDED.
no, it's not a Incomprehensible question, you said God was in Christ at the birth of the flesh he came in. I only asked how much of the Spirit/God was in that body that was (G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty). understand, this is a reproof question. once again.... how much of God the Spirit was in that body at birth. when God/the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty, while in the body called Christ.

now you said, "God, who is UNDIVIDED" so why u have three distinct persons as one God? ,,,,, but no matter. so was it,

A. all of God. (which we say yes). since u agree that God is undivided., and also you agree and reject the 1/3, so all of God/Spirit was in that body. if so then, tell us who was upholding the universe if God was in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty state according to Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" or,

B .you don't know.,

your answer please, A, or B

GeneZ

Just own up to being wrong.
Yes... wrong for trying to reason with someone like you and think you will get it.

You can't hear. You can't see. You can only mock what you have no capacity for understanding.

Yet, I will keep dialoging with you just the same. For others who have the Spirit will be able to grasp what I say and they can benefit.

You see... I am more than a conqueror in that case.

grace and peace .........

Photine

Yes... wrong for trying to reason with someone like you and think you will get it.

You can't hear. You can't see. You can only mock what you have no capacity for understanding.

Yet, I will keep dialoging with you just the same. For others who have the Spirit will be able to grasp what I say and they can benefit.

You see... I am more than a conqueror in that case.

grace and peace .........

Others with the Spirit will grasp that what you said ("the Word became flesh! Became "Jesus!") is stupid.

Jesus became flesh. Nothing became Jesus.

Deal with it.

johnny guitar

no, it's not a Incomprehensible question, you said God was in Christ at the birth of the flesh he came in. I only asked how much of the Spirit/God was in that body that was (G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty). understand, this is a reproof question. once again.... how much of God the Spirit was in that body at birth. when God/the Spirit was G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty, while in the body called Christ.

now you said, "God, who is UNDIVIDED" so why u have three distinct persons as one God? ,,,,, but no matter. so was it,

A. all of God. (which we say yes). since u agree that God is undivided., and also you agree and reject the 1/3, so all of God/Spirit was in that body. if so then, tell us who was upholding the universe if God was in a G2758 κενόω kenoo (ke-no-ō') 1. to make empty state according to Philippians 2:7 "But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:" or,

B .you don't know.,

your answer please, A, or B

God has ALWAYS been upholding the universe without ceasing for 1 second.
Christ had The Holy Spirit without limit.

GeneZ

Others with the Spirit will grasp that what you said ("the Word became flesh! Became "Jesus!") is stupid.

Jesus became flesh. Nothing became Jesus.

Deal with it.

Deal with what?

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son,
who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:14

Photine

Deal with what?

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son,
who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."
John 1:14

In other words Jesus became flesh.

Just stop.