Verses that disprove the trinity.

Gen 15:1
After this, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: “Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward.”
Yes that happened....

But it was not until later on... centuries later ... that the Word became flesh! Became "Jesus!"

Abraham did not know the NAME we now know as Jesus. Yet, he did know the one who was to become Jesus.
The one believers were later to call Jesus when God made Himself be as a man.

Abraham did not know the name "Jesus" for the God he had fellowship with. For the Lord God had not yet made himself to become as a man!

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory,
the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:14​

NO Word in Ps:33;6
NO word of The Lord in John 1:1-3.

By the word of the Lord the heavens were made,
their starry host by the breath of his mouth." Psalm 33:6

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning.
Through him all things were made; without him nothing
was made that has been made." John 1:1-3

The Word didn't become Jesus..

Jesus became flesh..

Hope that helps.
The Word became Jesus as there is only documentation of one named Jesus after the Word became flesh. No one has been able to provide clear proof that Jesus existed before the Word became flesh?

The Word became Jesus as there is only documentation of one named Jesus after the Word became flesh. No one has been able to provide clear proof that Jesus existed before the Word became flesh?
Jesus The MAN did NOT exist prior to His conception in Mary.

Nope. See Jude 5, 1 Cor 10:4, 1 Pe 1:11.
Jude 5 is talking about when there were people on earth and then the Word became flesh. You have been told to prove when Jesus existed before the Word became flesh? We have been over these scriptures before and why do you keep coming back to useless scriptures concerning your view?

Jude 5 is talking about when there were people on earth and then the Word became flesh. You have been told to prove when Jesus existed before the Word became flesh? We have been over these scriptures before and why do you keep coming back to useless scriptures concerning your view?

I'm not getting dragged into this.. hyuck hyuck..

I'm not getting dragged into this.. hyuck hyuck..
Because your scriptures prove nothing. Prove Jesus existed before the Word became flesh like at the time of creation and before and do not use scriptures when there are people on the earth?

John 17:5
(5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.​
If Jesus did not exist before He became flesh He could not have remembered having Glory with the Father before creation.

John 17:5​

(5) And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
If Jesus did not exist before He became flesh He could not have remembered having Glory with the Father before creation.
Why do you bring up these scriptures we have been over time and again? The world was made during creation and creation happened in the beginning. Now prove Jesus existed before that because the trins say he has always existed with the Father before even the beginning.

Back