Vision in the cornfield

Common Tater

Killing for non-compliance as sin, in first/sun day is NOT in "the divine nature".

You will need to be prepared to choose a side. And it will be salvific, in the end of time, when we are to choose a sabbath, GOD's or man's.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Which, of course, can be found no where in the Bible. It is all Ellen White.

JonHawk

AV 2Pt 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Let us be clear which nature is worth having and are talking about.
Paul, a bondservant of God and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God’s elect and the acknowledgment of the truth which accords with godliness, 2 in hope of eternal life which God, who cannot lie, promised before time began, 3 but has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which was committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior; Titus 1

Common Tater

Killing for non-compliance as sin, in first/sun day is NOT in "the divine nature".

You will need to be prepared to choose a side. And it will be salvific, in the end of time, when we are to choose a sabbath, GOD's or man's.

Yours in Christ, Michael
Is killing for non-compliance as sin, in seventh/saturday in "the divine nature"?

JonHawk

Is killing for non-compliance as sin, in seventh/saturday in "the divine nature"?
We ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man’s devising. 30 Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, 31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.” Acts 17

Common Tater

Have you ever considered the death penalty for any sin, in GOD's divine nature ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Of course. There are all kind of sins in the Old Covenant that require the death penalty. I'd like to point out that the Old Covenant was conditional. If the people were obedient, then God did this or that.

Last edited:

JonHawk

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the Lord. Isaiah 55
Of course. There are all kind of sins in the Old Covenant that require the death penalty. I'd like to point out that the Old Covenant was conditional.
Infidelity, old wine, and new wine take away the understanding. Hosea 4:11
If the people were obedient, then God did this or that.
Repentance to Bring Blessing
Return to the Lord. Say to him: “Cover all our sins and receive us graciously, that we may offer the fruit of our lips." Hosea 14:1-2

They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; Jeremiah 31:12 The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.
And it is marvelous in our eyes. Psalm 118:22-24

Last edited:

Common Tater

AV Mt 16:24-27 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. 25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? 27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Hiram Edson was showed the sacrifices to be made, and refused GOD's offer, then GOD offered it to EGH/EGW. This happens a lot, even with all believers.

Maybe you were never confronted by doubting church members, which may have triggered better studies of what Adventist believes.

But we are too late for that, are we ???

Early prayer of mine, help me to not let anyone stand between me and GOD. I see so many failures of this.

Yours in Christ, Michael
I will ask you again. Are you sure you are not confusing Hiram Edson with William Foy? Edson remained an Adventist his entire life and became a credentialed minister in 1870.

Maybe you need to do some better study of what Adventists believe. Maybe you need to do a better job of learning your Adventist history.