Want to Contact Jehovah's Witness?

YeshuaFan

Greetings YeshuaFan,

I will simply state what I believe the Bible teaches without getting further involved here. I believe that the Bible teaches that there is One God, Yahweh, God the Father and that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Son of God, a man born of Mary with God the Father as his father and hence he did not pre-exist. As a descendant of Mary he partook of Adam's fallen nature and as such his sacrifice was as our representative, not as our substitute. I am a Christadelphian and have a thread The Yahweh Name in that sub-forum.

Kind regards
Trevor
Your Jesus and Gispel is another false one, same as held by Mormons and JW!

TrevorL

Greetings again YeshuaFan,
Your Jesus and Gispel is another false one, same as held by Mormons and JW!
I appreciate your response and Fred's endorsement. I have only recently finished my first interaction with some Mormons on this forum and I assure you that we have almost completely different perspectives. I have been a member for 18 years and never discussed with them previously. Also if you read my review of the JW Book on this sub-forum you will again see that I have a different perspective. Not all heretics are the same.

Out of interest, and not to engage here, I imagine that you are most probably an average Protestant believing in the Trinity and immortal souls that go to heaven when you die and that you may or may not be very interested in the near return of Jesus to establish his Kingdom upon the earth, as we may be entering the time of trouble.

Kind regards
Trevor

YeshuaFan

Greetings again YeshuaFan,

I appreciate your response and Fred's endorsement. I have only recently finished my first interaction with some Mormons on this forum and I assure you that we have almost completely different perspectives. I have been a member for 18 years and never discussed with them previously. Also if you read my review of the JW Book on this sub-forum you will again see that I have a different perspective. Not all heretics are the same.

Out of interest, and not to engage here, I imagine that you are most probably an average Protestant believing in the Trinity and immortal souls that go to heaven when you die and that you may or may not be very interested in the near return of Jesus to establish his Kingdom upon the earth, as we may be entering the time of trouble.

Kind regards
Trevor
I hold to a premil viewpoint on eschatology, and do indeed hold to God being a Trinity!