War in heaven.

Oseas

perhaps you don't believe Bible and are a Jew hating tool

John is a Jew
Jesus is a Jew

"Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace."

"Concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sake but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers. For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all" Romans 11
You did not answer the question:
The God of Israel? Which one? the golden calf? Moloch? Baal? among many others? which they made to worship them.

Ah! there is also the god Remphan, Israel had taken up the tabernacle of Moloch and the STAR of their god Remphan. Oh yes, by the way, Israel use the STAR of god Remphan in their FLAG until today. They rebelled AGAINST the HOUSE of DAVID since the dead of Solomon-1KINGS 12:v.16 to 19 - Check it - and the STAR of god Remphan is in their FLAG until today, NOT THE STAR OF DAVID, the spirit that domine Israel is against JESUS until this current time, because JESUS is of the DAVID's HOUSE.

JESUS said to the Jews: John 5:v.43 to 47

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Who is the false messiah according the words of JESUS-John 5:v.43? Paul Apostle also spoke of him, saying: 2 Thessalonians 2:v. 8 to 12:
8 Then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (HIS WORD-JOHN 6:V.63), and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of SATAN with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that PERISH; because they received not the love of the TRUTH, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause GOD shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might BE DAMNED who believed not the Truth -believe not in JESUS- , but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

John, the Baptist, warned the Jews, saying:
O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the WRATH to come?-Matthew 3:v.7. And he said more this: The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into His hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of GOD abideth on him.

Be careful and get ready, for the Eternal punishment already started, it will never END, it is for ever and ever, yeah, for everlasting.

Oseas

Unless, of course, it IS. All God's Chilluns gots "paradigms". Yours is different than mine (duh).
You are saying nothing, the words from your heart are good for nothing. What matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1-, don't you believe?

Oseas

That way is--obeying Jesus as the one sent forth from God-the Messiah--The Jewish religion outright refuses. Yes the door is open to all, Gods way, They must leave that religion it is no longer Gods. Yes 99% on earth are being mislead.

I do agree Rabbinic Judaism/Pharisaism is a false religion.
Jesus did say if they didn't believe Him, they don't believe Moses and the Prophets.

Hi American Gothic
It looks like you're starting to understand. As I said in my post #172, JESUS said to the Jews: John 5:v.43 to 47

43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if ANOTHER (AN IMPOSTOR, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

Who is the false messiah according the words of JESUS-John 5:v.43? Paul Apostle also spoke of him, saying: 2 Thessalonians 2:v. 8 to 12:
8 Then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (HIS WORD-JOHN 6:V.63), and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of SATAN with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that PERISH; because they received not the love of the TRUTH, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause GOD shall send them STRONG DELUSION, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might BE DAMNED who believed not the Truth -believe not in JESUS- , but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the WRATH to come?-Matthew 3:v.7. And he said more this: The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into His hand. He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the WRATH of GOD abideth on him.

Be careful and get ready, for the Eternal punishment already started, it will never END, it is for ever and ever, yeah, for everlasting.

keiw

Hi American Gothic
It looks like you're starting to understand. As I said in my post #172, JESUS said to the Jews: John 5:v.43 to 47

Teachings in the bible about eternal suffering are symbolism. Sounds like you want him to go to eternal suffering-not the love Jesus teaches is needed to be his servant. Maybe you missed this reality--Ecclesiastes 9:5--The dead know nothing at all. The lake of fire is the second death, thus if they know nothing, would not know they are suffering. The reality Jesus told all-Those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction. Not eternal life to suffer. Fire destroys eternally. Thus called the lake of fire.

Bob Carabbio

You are saying nothing, the words from your heart are good for nothing. What matters is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1-, don't you believe?
I believe the Word of God. I DON'T believe your "spin" on it. Believe whatever floats your boat.

Oseas

Teachings in the bible about eternal suffering are symbolism. Sounds like you want him to go to eternal suffering-not the love Jesus teaches is needed to be his servant. Maybe you missed this reality--Ecclesiastes 9:5--The dead know nothing at all. The lake of fire is the second death, thus if they know nothing, would not know they are suffering. The reality Jesus told all-Those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction. Not eternal life to suffer. Fire destroys eternally. Thus called the lake of fire.

Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14
10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as FIRE, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the FIRE.

13 Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples, Gentile nations), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY

Isaiah 26:v.19-21

19 ...The earth shall cast out the dead. (There will be resurrection in this current time-1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-16)

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

GET READY

It probably hasn't reached your ears or you haven't heard until this moment that ETERNAL punishment is already underway, yes, the beginning of the ETERNAL punishment has already begun and it will NEVER END. The punishment of the wicked nations has already STARTED by our Lord JESUS, and it is forever. Only true believers, true Christians, will survive (Psalm 91 combined with Matthew 25:v.34-45, and 1Corinthians 15:v.24-27&51-57, and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-18, among many others ) and will take possession of the kingdom of God (Daniel 7:v.27 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36) that Jesus confirmed by announcing from the beginning through his Word. Get ready. The Word is GOD.

Jesus warned: There shall upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea(understand: sea=waters=peoples, and nations, and MULTITUDES of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15), and the waves roaring (waves of the sea, that is, the generations); Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be SHAKEN, FOR EXAMPLE, the two COVENANTS, the Old and New Testaments, both are already revoked, finished/ended, cancelled, annulled, abolished, both will no longer have any effect for salvation, and all them which remain preaching and selling or buying oil for lamps will lose their souls. JESUS WARNED ; Matthew 24:v.14 : 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. That said, when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.-Luke 21:v.25-28. Get ready.

JESUS warned: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, HERE IS CHRIST, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

BEHOLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. Matthew 24:v.22-25

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:v.35

Get ready

Oseas

I believe the Word of God. I DON'T believe your "spin" on it. Believe whatever floats your boat.
There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father, the Word-the Word made flesh-JESUS- , and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these three are One.

keiw

10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.

11 Ye shall conceive chaff, ye shall bring forth stubble: your breath, as FIRE, shall devour you.

12 And the people shall be as the burnings of lime: as thorns cut up shall they be burned in the FIRE.

13 Hear, ye that are far off (Gentile peoples, Gentile nations), what I have done; and, ye that are near(Jewish people), acknowledge my might.

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY

19 ...The earth shall cast out the dead. (There will be resurrection in this current time-1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-16)

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to PUNISH the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

GET READY

It probably hasn't reached your ears or you haven't heard until this moment that ETERNAL punishment is already underway, yes, the beginning of the ETERNAL punishment has already begun and it will NEVER END. The punishment of the wicked nations has already STARTED by our Lord JESUS, and it is forever. Only true believers, true Christians, will survive (Psalm 91 combined with Matthew 25:v.34-45, and 1Corinthians 15:v.24-27&51-57, and 1 Thessalonians 4:v.15-18, among many others ) and will take possession of the kingdom of God (Daniel 7:v.27 combined with Luke 20:v.35-36) that Jesus confirmed by announcing from the beginning through his Word. Get ready. The Word is GOD.

Jesus warned: There shall upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea(understand: sea=waters=peoples, and nations, and MULTITUDES of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15), and the waves roaring (waves of the sea, that is, the generations); Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be SHAKEN, FOR EXAMPLE, the two COVENANTS, the Old and New Testaments, both are already revoked, finished/ended, cancelled, annulled, abolished, both will no longer have any effect for salvation, and all them which remain preaching and selling or buying oil for lamps will lose their souls. JESUS WARNED ; Matthew 24:v.14 : 14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. That said, when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.-Luke 21:v.25-28. Get ready.

JESUS warned: And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, HERE IS CHRIST, or there; BELIEVE IT NOT. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

BEHOLD, I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFORE. Matthew 24:v.22-25

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:v.35

Get ready

Everlasting burnings = everlasting destruction. Jesus teaches those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction.
Mark 9: 48--Jesus teaches- The maggot does not die---No maggot can survive an hour in a hot firey place in reality, thus symbolism.

Oseas

Everlasting burnings = everlasting destruction. Jesus teaches those walking the broad and spacious path to destruction.
Mark 9: 48--Jesus teaches- The maggot does not die---No maggot can survive an hour in a hot firey place in reality, thus symbolism.
To them which will be on the left hand of JESUS, He Himself has already CURSED him by His own Word: Matthew 25:v.41 - Then shall JESUS say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.
Therefore, what JESUS said has nothing to do with maggot. You are mislead, the spirit of darkness deceived you, and you are also deceiving by your words; What JESUS said has nothing to do with maggot as you above said interpreting Scriptures erroneously.

And Isaiah prophesied: Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14

GET READY - THE WORD IS GOD, what He says He fulfill LITERALLY.

keiw

To them which will be on the left hand of JESUS, He Himself has already CURSED him by His own Word: Matthew 25:v.41 - Then shall JESUS say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers.
Therefore, what JESUS said has nothing to do with maggot. You are mislead, the spirit of darkness deceived you, and you are also deceiving by your words; What JESUS said has nothing to do with maggot as you above said interpreting Scriptures erroneously.

And Isaiah prophesied: Isaiah 33:v.10 to 14

GET READY - THE WORD IS GOD, what He says He fulfill LITERALLY.

The true God set before all-LIFE or DEATH-Deuteronomy 30:19--both will be everlasting. Fire destroys. The lake of fire destroys eternally. Jesus teaches they will be destroyed-- Your teachers like many are telling those they will get eternal life to suffer eternally--Only one is correct-i believe Jesus.

Oseas

The true God set before all-LIFE or DEATH-Deuteronomy 30:19--both will be everlasting.
Deuteronomy 30:v.19 - 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Matthew 25:v.41 - Then shall JESUS say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. (What GOD said in Deut. 30:v.19 will be fulfilled LITERALLY, even now, in the current time: Be careful or then get ready. In my understanding to be CURSED by the Lord JESUS will be exceedingly terrible. Matthew 25:v.10-12. Check it.)

Fire destroys. The lake of fire destroys eternally. Jesus teaches they will be destroyed--
Your human opinions is good for nothing. What prevails is the Word of GOD. Why don't you quote Scriptures? Where is written what you are saying? Will be you know where?
Your teachers like many are telling those they will get eternal life to suffer eternally--Only one is correct-i believe Jesus.
What? Your teachers? Oh no, I work with the Word of GOD, The Word is GOD - John 1:v.1, do you understand? GOD is Spirit, but you only believe in the letter of Scriptures , not in the Spirit of GOD-the Word-GOD, the Father. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery.2494/ (Your teacher or father taught you to write and surely to speak lies)

In my post #135 I wrote

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, understand?

Revelation 20:v.13-15 and 10
... And death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were Judged- (Judged by the Word of GOD- every MAN according to their works.) --- YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY THE WORD OF GOD. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 1 Corinthians 3:v.13)

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. ...

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

10 And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, where the Beast and the false prophet are,
and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Word is GOD and He fulills LITERALLY what is written in His Book - the Holy Scriptures - the Old and New Testaments, as His two witnesses to JUDGE the whole World of the Devil, and condemn it, and to PUNISH and destroing it as is written in Revelation 11:v.18.

Be careful or then Get ready

keiw

Deuteronomy 30:v.19 - 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

Matthew 25:v.41 - Then shall JESUS say unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his messengers. (What GOD said in Deut. 30:v.19 will be fulfilled LITERALLY, even now, in the current time: Be careful or then get ready. In my understanding to be CURSED by the Lord JESUS will be exceedingly terrible. Matthew 25:v.10-12. Check it.)

Your human opinions is good for nothing. What prevails is the Word of GOD. Why don't you quote Scriptures? Where is written what you are saying? Will be you know where?

What? Your teachers? Oh no, I work with the Word of GOD, The Word is GOD - John 1:v.1, do you understand? GOD is Spirit, but you only believe in the letter of Scriptures , not in the Spirit of GOD-the Word-GOD, the Father. https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/the-word-is-god-great-mystery.2494/ (Your teacher or father taught you to write and surely to speak lies)

In my post #135 I wrote

What does the Word of GOD say? The Word is GOD, understand?

Revelation 20:v.13-15 and 10
... And death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were Judged- (Judged by the Word of GOD- every MAN according to their works.) --- YOU ARE BEING JUDGED BY THE WORD OF GOD. Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 1 Corinthians 3:v.13)

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. ...

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

10 And the Devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, where the Beast and the false prophet are,
and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

The Word is GOD and He fulills LITERALLY what is written in His Book - the Holy Scriptures - the Old and New Testaments, as His two witnesses to JUDGE the whole World of the Devil, and condemn it, and to PUNISH and destroing it as is written in Revelation 11:v.18.

Be careful or then Get ready

Everlasting fire= eternal destruction. God would be 100% unjust if eternal suffering were literal as well as a sadist. We all know he is neither. Blind guides teach him as such and those living in darkness believe them.

Oseas

Everlasting fire= eternal destruction. God would be 100% unjust if eternal suffering were literal as well as a sadist. We all know he is neither. Blind guides teach him as such and those living in darkness believe them.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.
If any man build upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE;

JESUS has already said, by written, unto them on His left hand: Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:v.15 -
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE lake of FIRE. (This will fulfill LITERALLY in the current time, day after day). For our GOD is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:v.29

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES
. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY

GET READY

keiw

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.
If any man build upon the foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE;

JESUS has already said, by written, unto them on His left hand: Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING FIRE, prepared for the Devil and his angels:

Revelation 20:v.15 -
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the LAKE lake of FIRE. (This will fulfill LITERALLY in the current time, day after day). For our GOD is a consuming fire. Hebrews 12:v.29

14 The sinners in Zion are afraid; fearfulness hath surprised the HYPOCRITES
. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? who among us shall dwell with everlasting burnings?

GET READY

GET READY

And the true God set before all mankind-LIFE or DEATH centuries before the NT was written-Deut 30:19-again proving eternal fire = eternal destruction. There is no life in death.