War in heaven.

keiw

So, your belief is only the Devil was among them, not GOD.

In fact what you wrote is not true, it is fake, for if 100% of the Jewish people knew the Messiah, who is GOD made flesh, they would never had murdered Him. They preferred Barabbas, Barabbas was a demon.

Surely, JESUS could never say different, for He is the own GOD incarnated. JESUS and GOD the Father are One.

If you believe in JESUS you would be His disciple? Why do you write only lies likeness the Jewish people, as JESUS said? John 8:v.44-45. Check it.

Unfortunately you believe not and know not JESUS, you only heard to speak of Him, and know that He exists, OK, but you didn't know Him. No man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal him.

Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! Revelation 12:v.12

It was the Israelite spiritual leaders who had them yell for Barrabas louder. They hated Jesus because he told them truth. He told them off at Matt 23 because they rejected him and were closing up the kingdom to the flock. They were apostocised. satan was ruling them even though they were Gods chosen, they fell over and over in the OT and satan had them even though they were Gods chosen.
I didnt say 100% knew Jesus was the Messiah, i said at Psalm 45:7 they knew the messiah has a God like we do. So they knew God was not the Messiah. The bible is clear--Godsent someone. He did not send himself. The speaker at Prov 8 is who he sent.
The bible is filled with knowledge of the Father and son. Jesus never had a thing to do with the religion that came out of Rome, nor any of her branches. The bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens. God warned you all--Get out of her.
Jesus and God are one in purpose-John 5:30

Oseas

Because this fourth attempt to find Isaiah 1 content explicitly mentioned or referenced in the New Testament has failed, I am going to move on. You seem to be interested in your own agenda and I am not interested in anything not specifically related to the inquiry of this op.
Friend, I cannot speak or write what you want that I speak or write, all my replies were in the way I should written by the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, even He who was made flesh and was born JESUS, whose NAME He -the Father- choose for He Himself.
I don't know what you think is accomplished by telling a bunch of Christians "Be careful and be ready," but it is preaching to the choir. Regardless of a believer's eschatology, those in whom the Spirit of God dwells are careful and ready.
Yes, and the ox knoweth where Isaiah 1 is commented on in the New Testament. S/he also knows how it is relevant to the "war" in Revelation 12.
Thank you for your time and patience.
I do not consider my brothers in Christ as "a bunch of Christians" as you consider. On the other hand, I do not think, of course, what you think that I think, telling to the brothers "Be careful and get ready", for the message is more a warn than a preaching. In fact, there is and there will be a WAR against three unclean spirits like a frogs(Why frogs?), which come out of the MOUTH of the Dragon(red Dragon), and out of the MOUTH of the Beast(Beast of sea; sea means waters=> peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues), and out of the MOUTH of the False Prophet-the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist MESSIAH of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist people of Israel, followers of the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist Judaism. A SATANIC TRINITY - https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/

Be careful and get ready

Oseas

It was the Israelite spiritual leaders who had them yell for Barrabas louder. They hated Jesus because he told them truth. He told them off at Matt 23 because they rejected him and were closing up the kingdom to the flock. They were apostocised. satan was ruling them even though they were Gods chosen, they fell over and over in the OT and satan had them even though they were Gods chosen.
I didnt say 100% knew Jesus was the Messiah, i said at Psalm 45:7 they knew the messiah has a God like we do. So they knew God was not the Messiah. The bible is clear--Godsent someone. He did not send himself. The speaker at Prov 8 is who he sent.
The bible is filled with knowledge of the Father and son. Jesus never had a thing to do with the religion that came out of Rome, nor any of her branches. The bloodguilt alone has amassed to the heavens. God warned you all--Get out of her.
Jesus and God are one in purpose-John 5:30
You are Judged by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - the tree is known by his fruit. If the tree is good, the fruit good; or else the tree is corrupt, his fruit is corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of your heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bring forth evil things. But I say unto you: Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in THIS DAY OF JUDMENT, that is the seventh and last Day, the LORD''s Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/

By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned. Now, even now, from now on, the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is. The Word is GOD. GOD is a devouring FIRE. The everlasting PUNISHMENT of the world of Devil with all nations arrived, the PUNISHMENT of the all nations STARTED and it will NEVER end, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER.

Be careful and get ready

Oseas

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and God's wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Get ready

Josheb

Friend, I cannot speak or write what you want that I speak or write, all my replies were in the way I should written by the Word of GOD...
No, they are not.

Don't bother reading this if you're not interested in changing your ways.

This op is specifically about the "war in heaven" specifically mentioned in Revelation 12.

That hat specific topic of Michael's Revelation 12 war in heaven was completely ignored. Instead, the first several verses of Isaiah 1 was off-topically injected into the thread along with the ad nauseam conclusion. Both the op and my op-reply were ignored. Despite the attempt to hijack the op to make this about "be careful and get ready," the effort was tolerated and indulged, and you were asked to elaborate on the Isaiah 1 text by posting and discussing what the New Testament says about Isaiah 1. After failed four attempts and several examples provided specifically to benefit the process, the correct handling of God's word provided impossible. Whether due to inadequacy or unwillingness, the failure to apply New Testament commentary on Isaiah 1 shows the motive was NOT to write about the word of God as the word of God directs. Randomly cutting and pasting scripture together and ignoring the topic of discussion are both ungodly behaviors, not godly ones.

I tell you this because I want you to do better.

The word of God is the word of God's own best tool for understanding the word of God. Use scripture to understand scripture. Use scripture correctly to correctly understand God's word. I can see some attempt to do that was made but it was sloppy, completely eisegetic and not exegetic, and not a word of it pertain specifically to the questions asked in this op.

The older revelation informs the newer revelation, and the newer revelation interprets the older revelation. For example, we Christians necessarily understand every single messianic prophecy was and remains completely fulfilled by the one single person of Jesus, the resurrected Son of God. There won't be any other Messiah. There won't be two Messiahs; there is only one and that one is Jesus incarnate, living, dead, buried, and resurrected. This is what separates us Christians from Judaism, Islam, JWism, the LDS, and a host of other religions. The reason we believe what we believe is because the New Testament explains all those Old Testament messianic prophecies. Without the New Testament we would not know Jesus is the fulfillment of the long-awaited Messiah.

I asked the exact same practice be applied to Isaiah 1 and it didn't happen. In other words, the example set by the apostles for every Christian to practice was ignored. Egregiously. So do not under any circumstance tell me now that you cannot speak as the apostles did (because that is in fact what every Christian is called to do), or that all your replies were written in the way you should (because what the NT says about Isaiah 1 was completely ignored), or in any way imply God directed you to hijack another's op for your own selfish agenda.

If the Spirit of the almighty God does in fact dwell within, then you can in fact post God's word with the exact same method the New Testament writers did. Every single Christian should understand Isaiah 1 exactly as the New Testament writers understood it under the guidance of the newer revelation of the Holy Spirit.

And that is not evidenced anywhere in the posts I received.

You were asked.

If you want to try it again and do it correctly then I am amenable. Go back and read or re-read this op, paying attention to the specific text cited and the specific questions asked. Go back to my op-reply (post#202) and read it again. Think about what is posted. If a single word I posted can be proved incorrect, then I am open to your doing so....... as long as scripture is used correctly when doing so, and if what is posted there is found not to have any errors then accept it and stand firm upon it as a correct rendering of God's word. On the other hand, if this post upsets you then ignore me. The only response(s) I'm interested in is the one that is op-relevant (that's why I've ignored most of the posts in this thread).

Two last comments:

1) Do not abuse posters and then call them friends. That too is ungodly.

2) It is very common for posters in the Prophecy, Eschatology, and Soteriology board to stay on topic. Every single thread in this board proves what I just said to be true. Every single thread shows posters refusing to address the op and only the op. Every single thread shows posters bring in completely unrelated matters that are discussed in scores of other threads and none of them every resolved because few if any ever stick to one topic. I exhort you NOT to be that guy. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Learn focus. Learn to suspect those preachers, teachers, and posters who practice on sequitur, digression, and obfuscation.

keiw

You are Judged by the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - the tree is known by his fruit. If the tree is good, the fruit good; or else the tree is corrupt, his fruit is corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of your heart the mouth speaks. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart brings forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bring forth evil things. But I say unto you: Every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in THIS DAY OF JUDMENT, that is the seventh and last Day, the LORD''s Day, or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Vengeance, the millennium of the righteous Judgment of GOD, the Judgment Seat of Christ. https://purebibleforum.com/index.ph...xactly-240-years-in-the-jewish-calendar.2354/

By your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned. Now, even now, from now on, the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is. The Word is GOD. GOD is a devouring FIRE. The everlasting PUNISHMENT of the world of Devil with all nations arrived, the PUNISHMENT of the all nations STARTED and it will NEVER end, IT IS FOR EVER AND EVER.

Be careful and get ready

I explained many x in here, your own Greek lexicons prove Jesus is not called Ho Theos at John 1:1 like the true God is--Plain Theos = a god. Same at 2 Cor 4:4 in your own greek Lexicons, The true God is called Ho Theos, satan plain Theos--- When HoTheos is used in a paragraph its only to the true God, when plain Theos is in the same paragraph-small g god is 100% correct. You cannot throw the translating rule away to fit false teachings like the translators of trinity translations do-Your own lexicons prove it is false.

Josheb

2) It is very common for posters in the Prophecy, Eschatology, and Soteriology board to stay on topic......
CORRECTION: It is very common for posters in the Prophecy, Eschatology, and Soteriology board to NOT stay on topic......

We should individually strive to do better and corporately encourage one another to that end. My regrets for any confusion that may have caused.

Oseas

No, they are not.

Don't bother reading this if you're not interested in changing your ways.

This op is specifically about the "war in heaven" specifically mentioned in Revelation 12.

That hat specific topic of Michael's Revelation 12 war in heaven was completely ignored. Instead, the first several verses of Isaiah 1 was off-topically injected into the thread along with the ad nauseam conclusion. Both the op and my op-reply were ignored. Despite the attempt to hijack the op to make this about "be careful and get ready," the effort was tolerated and indulged, and you were asked to elaborate on the Isaiah 1 text by posting and discussing what the New Testament says about Isaiah 1. After failed four attempts and several examples provided specifically to benefit the process, the correct handling of God's word provided impossible. Whether due to inadequacy or unwillingness, the failure to apply New Testament commentary on Isaiah 1 shows the motive was NOT to write about the word of God as the word of God directs. Randomly cutting and pasting scripture together and ignoring the topic of discussion are both ungodly behaviors, not godly ones.

I tell you this because I want you to do better.

The word of God is the word of God's own best tool for understanding the word of God. Use scripture to understand scripture. Use scripture correctly to correctly understand God's word. I can see some attempt to do that was made but it was sloppy, completely eisegetic and not exegetic, and not a word of it pertain specifically to the questions asked in this op.

The older revelation informs the newer revelation, and the newer revelation interprets the older revelation. For example, we Christians necessarily understand every single messianic prophecy was and remains completely fulfilled by the one single person of Jesus, the resurrected Son of God. There won't be any other Messiah. There won't be two Messiahs; there is only one and that one is Jesus incarnate, living, dead, buried, and resurrected. This is what separates us Christians from Judaism, Islam, JWism, the LDS, and a host of other religions. The reason we believe what we believe is because the New Testament explains all those Old Testament messianic prophecies. Without the New Testament we would not know Jesus is the fulfillment of the long-awaited Messiah.

I asked the exact same practice be applied to Isaiah 1 and it didn't happen. In other words, the example set by the apostles for every Christian to practice was ignored. Egregiously. So do not under any circumstance tell me now that you cannot speak as the apostles did (because that is in fact what every Christian is called to do), or that all your replies were written in the way you should (because what the NT says about Isaiah 1 was completely ignored), or in any way imply God directed you to hijack another's op for your own selfish agenda.

If the Spirit of the almighty God does in fact dwell within, then you can in fact post God's word with the exact same method the New Testament writers did. Every single Christian should understand Isaiah 1 exactly as the New Testament writers understood it under the guidance of the newer revelation of the Holy Spirit.

And that is not evidenced anywhere in the posts I received.

You were asked.

If you want to try it again and do it correctly then I am amenable. Go back and read or re-read this op, paying attention to the specific text cited and the specific questions asked. Go back to my op-reply (post#202) and read it again. Think about what is posted. If a single word I posted can be proved incorrect, then I am open to your doing so....... as long as scripture is used correctly when doing so, and if what is posted there is found not to have any errors then accept it and stand firm upon it as a correct rendering of God's word. On the other hand, if this post upsets you then ignore me. The only response(s) I'm interested in is the one that is op-relevant (that's why I've ignored most of the posts in this thread).

Two last comments:

1) Do not abuse posters and then call them friends. That too is ungodly.

2) It is very common for posters in the Prophecy, Eschatology, and Soteriology board to stay on topic. Every single thread in this board proves what I just said to be true. Every single thread shows posters refusing to address the op and only the op. Every single thread shows posters bring in completely unrelated matters that are discussed in scores of other threads and none of them every resolved because few if any ever stick to one topic. I exhort you NOT to be that guy. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem. Learn focus. Learn to suspect those preachers, teachers, and posters who practice on sequitur, digression, and obfuscation.

And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time (1260 days or three years and half-42months), from the face of the serpent. The TWO WINGS OF GREAT EAGLE are the Old and New Testaments - the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD. GOD said: I will give Power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.(1260 days-three years and half-42 months). These are the two olive trees(SOURCE OF OIL FOR THE CANDLESTICKS), and the two candlesticks(TWO CHURCHES - JEWISH CHURCH AND GENTILE CHURCH - THE BODY OF CHRIST) standing before the God of the earth. These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood(waters mean, peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues-Revelation 17:v.15) and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
And when they shall have finished their testimony(after 1260 days-the FIRST HALF OF THE LAST WEEK), the BEAST that ascendeth out of the BOTTOMLESS PIT(THE MAN BEAST OF THE EARTH LIKE A LAMB WITH TWO HORNS-i.e. TWO KINGDOMS-HE SPEAKS AS DRAGON-HE IS A FALSE MESSIAH, AN ESOTERIC, AND KABBALISTIC, AND SPIRITIST MESSIAH-JOHN 5:V.43-47 WITH REVELATION 13:V.11-18) he shall make WAR against them(AGAINST THE TWO CHURCHES-THE BODY OF CHRIST), and shall overcome them, and kill them -Revelation 9: v.1-3: - 1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw A STAR fall from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM(AND TO STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And HE(THE STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN AND THE AIR WERE(WILL BE) DARKNED by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given Power, as the scorpions of the earth have Power. verse 11- And they have a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddom.(HERE THE PERIOD OF THE 2ND HALF OF THE LAST WEEK) REVELATION 12:V.15-17 15 And the serpent -the red Dragon- cast out of his MOUTH water as a flood after the woman-THE CHURCH-, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. (was given unto him a MOUTH speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints.
16 And the earth-the 144K- helped(will help) the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the (red)Dragon-the false messiah- cast out of his MOUTH.
17 And the Dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make WAR with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of GOD, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. - The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy-Revelation 19:v.10 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. the Day 1335, the wonderful, and glorious, and indescribable Day 1335 - 75 days after the END of the 2nd half of the last week, the week 70th of Daniel 9:v.27. Yes, blessed is he. Amen

Oseas

I explained many x in here, your own Greek lexicons prove Jesus is not called Ho Theos at John 1:1 like the true God is--Plain Theos = a god. Same at 2 Cor 4:4 in your own greek Lexicons, The true God is called Ho Theos, satan plain Theos--- When HoTheos is used in a paragraph its only to the true God, when plain Theos is in the same paragraph-small g god is 100% correct. You cannot throw the translating rule away to fit false teachings like the translators of trinity translations do-Your own lexicons prove it is false.
Your thinking is from a human perspective, a stumblingblock, not from GOD's perspective. Your speculations, and imaginations, and presumptions, opinions, conjectures, is good for nothing. You won't be able to deceive me, I know the traps, your pitfall.

What matters and prevails is the Word, the Word of GOD.
The Word is GOD, yes, GOD made flesh, do you understand?

Hebrews 1:v.6-8
6 - When GOD the Father bringeth in the firstbegotten/firstborn into the world, he saith, And let all the ANGELS of GOD worship Him. (Yes, all the angels must worship JESUS, the firstbegotten, because JESUS is GOD, GOD Father incarnated, in other words, the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person, the Person of GOD the Father. Do you understand?)

7 - And of the angels, GOD maketh his angels winds/spirits, and His Ministers/servants a flame of fire.

8 But unto the Son-unto JESUS- GOD the Father saith: Thy throne, O GOD,(Yeah, GOD JESUS) - is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

No man knows the Son,but the Father;neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he TO WHOMSOEVER the Son will reveal Him. Matthew 11:v.27