Wars and rumors of war...

That's what happens when you take a verse out of context. If you keep it in conext, you can easily see who was afflicted.
So you believe that Micah 5:1 is about Jesus?
I agree that Micah 5:2 is.

Now you explain when what is described in verse 1 happened to Jesus. Or to anyone.
Or we will all know that you have no idea about what you post.

So you believe that Micah 5:1 is about Jesus?
I agree that Micah 5:2 is.

Now you explain when what is described in verse 1 happened to Jesus. Or to anyone.
Or we will all know that you have no idea about what you post.

You would think the judge of Israel is Benjamin Netanyahu.

Micah 5:1
Now gather thyself in troops, O daughter of troops: he hath laid siege against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.

It means they would smite the shephard. Christ.

Psalms 22:16
Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet.

Mathew 26/31
Then Jesus told them, “This very night you will all fall away on account of me, for it is written: “’I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’

Isaiah 53:10
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

The first 6 verses or so are about Christ.
The remainder is mostly about armeggedon when Christ delivers the remnant of Israel when the beast from the Pitt attacks Jerusalem.

Last edited:

Iran Gives ULTIMATUM to Israel over Lebanon (article)

The Islamic Republic of Iran has issued an ultimatum to Israel asking them to withdraw from Southern Lebanon, giving them 24 hours to do so, otherwise threatening clashes with the IDF in southern Lebanon.

Here is the official statement:
I wouldn't worry about anyone attacking israel till after the two witnesses have occupied Jerusalem for 3. 5 years. During that time period it will not rain in the middle east and the euphrates river will dry up. That is when the kings of the east go to Armegeddon. They will attack jerusem and kill the two witnesses.
That's when those nations attack Israel.

I wouldn't worry about anyone attacking israel till after the two witnesses have occupied Jerusalem for 3. 5 years. During that time period it will not rain in the middle east and the euphrates river will dry up. That is when the kings of the east go to Armegeddon. They will attack jerusem and kill the two witnesses.
That's when those nations attack Israel.
Thanks for the info...I've never put the timeline together.

But, Iran did just attack an Israeli oil tanker.

Hey, when in the time line is Damascus destroyed?

Damascus is within the boundaries of the land promised to Christ."the promised land" It will be destroyed the same time all of the promised land is destroyed. At the time of the end.
About 3 days after the beast from the Pitt attacks and take control of Jerusalem, Israel's ally in the north destroys all of them.
Daniel 11:44
But reports from the east and the north will alarm him, and he will set out in a great rage to destroy and annihilate many.

Everyone in the promised land who do not belong to Christ will be killed or flee. From the Euphrates river to the Nile River.

Mathew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

You would think the judge of Israel is Benjamin Netanyahu.
Judge, in the Biblical sense; means - leader, or the person in charge. Deborah was Israels leader for a while.

Micah 5:1 cannot refer to Christ, as He has never yet been Israels leader. He will be in the future, but not yet.
At the forthcoming Sixth seal, Day the Lord depopulates all of the holy Land.
Amos 1:3-5 For the many crimes of Damascus......., I shall send fire upon them. Isaiah 66:15-17, Jeremiah 49:23-27

Judge, in the Biblical sense; means - leader, or the person in charge. Deborah was Israels leader for a while.

Micah 5:1 cannot refer to Christ, as He has never yet been Israels leader. He will be in the future, but not yet.

Amos 1:3-5 For the many crimes of Damascus......., I shall send fire upon them. Isaiah 66:15-17, Jeremiah 49:23-27
Zech 9:9
Rejoice greatly, Daughter Zion! Shout, Daughter Jerusalem! See, your king comes to you, righteous and victorious, lowly and riding on a donkey, on a colt, the foal of a donkey.

So you believe Christ is not a king?
Scripture such as above says he is. Even riding upon the foal of a donkey.

Would you like me to find you more scripture showing he is the king of Israel?

All of Christ's followers believe Christ is the king of Israel. But you don't.
John 12:13
They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna!” “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!” “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

Are you sure he's not a judge?

Jesus will be the King of Kings, but has not yet taken up His reign.

Jesus will Judge the peoples; AFTER He Returns. Matthew 25:31-34

What I go by is the reality of todays situation, not an imposition of future events onto how it is now.
You can go by today but the verse isn't about today. It was about when Christ was persecuted.
You say Christ is no leader even though he has had more followers than you could count.
You and you alone says Christ is not Lord.

Back